Tom Ford : 07 - Chester and Jay (mm/mm, m+/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom Ford : 07 - Chester and Jay (mm/mm, m+/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom Ford's stories
07 - Chester and Jay
Story index at the bottom

By Tom Ford

Monday, June 3rd 2002 - 03:44:13 AM

Spring - 1966
Chester and Jay

In the last game, Andrew and David captured us three and tied us up in Andrew's room. However, they made a mistake in tying my knots, and as a result I was able to free myself. I then freed my companions, Donald and Frank and then captured Andrew and David. This time they were not able to escape, and we won our very first victory.

One of our many friends in the neighborhood is the Adams twins, Chester and Jay. Now they are not identical twins. They are fraternal twins. Chester has brown hair, blue eyes. Jay has red hair and also blue eyes. They were about the same height. Both are ten years old.

It was Saturday afternoon after our last game that the twins came over. Betty was at David's place, playing with Nancy and Cathy, while my younger brothers were at my grandfather's house that weekend. We were in the living room, all seven (Tom , Andrew, Frank, Donald, David, Chester and Jay) of us were watching TV It was a detective show, and the hero was bound and gagged at a particular scene. Now, we had seen this show about a million times, and we spent the time making critical commentaries about the show. Now, when the bound and gagged scene in that show.

"Look at the way he's tied up! Why I could have easily gotten away from that! And if that dumb detective only use his head, he would have gotten away in no time. Instead, it takes him three to four hours to get out!", Chester suddenly blurted out.

"And I suppose you could have done a better job, Chet?", I sneered.

"If I were the one who ties him up, he would have never escaped!", Chester boasted.

"Sure, and I'm Abe Lincoln", I replied.

"Bet I could tie you and you can't escape", Chester challenged.

"Save your breath. You could never tie me up! None of you can ever tie me up!" I responded.

Of course, to my brother, David, Frank and Donald, this is an empty boast. I knew they could tie me up and me not get away from it. But Chester and Jay never was part of any tie up games, and so...

"Let's make it more interesting.", Jay suddenly said. "Chet and I would tie you up, and if you escape, you can tie us up! Just free us when we tell you, O.K."

"Why should you tie him up also. Tie someone else up.", Chester angrily said.

"How about you Frank? Want to join in this bet", I asked Frank before Jay could respond to his twin.

"Sure, why not?" Frank replied.

"Okay, here's the deal. You two would tie Frank and me. You decide who's going to tie who. If one of us gets free, he could untie the other one. And when we get free, we would tie you both up. And by the way, you could use as much rope as you want. Andrew, Donald and David would be the referees to ascertain the fairness of our game." I said.

Both agreed to my terms. Chester would tie me up while Jay would tie Frank.

"Where's the ropes?", Jay suddenly asked.

Andrew then put his left hand into his left pocket on his slacks and took from there two three foot white cotton rope. "Will these be enough?", he asked.

"Sure", Chester said.

"It'll be fine", Jay added.

I smiled when I heard that. Most of us know that it needs a lot more rope than that to tie somebody up. This proves that the twins does not really know much (or anything) about tie up games or tying somebody up. They didn't even ask for handkerchiefs or duct tape for gagging.

Andrew handed both Chester and Jay each of the three foot long rope. We (Frank and me) then put our hands behind us. They then started wrapping the ropes around the wrists.

Well, both (well Chester at least) proved that they no nothing about tying somebody up. They couldn't tie a decent knot even to save their lives! I think they got most of their tying knowledge from watching bad scenes in old movies or from rerun of shows where somebody gets tied up. And they didn't even learn much from there.

Needless to say, they did not do a good job. When Chester knotted the rope, (using a square knot), the ropes were so loose I think that without much difficulty by just pulling one hand and pushing the other.

I was smiling the entire tying up procedure, and when he saw my smile, Chester said, "Smile now, for you soon won't have much to smile about", then he gave me a villain type smile. I nearly broke out laughing because even if he's doing a terrible job, he does not even know it and has the gall to boast! He does not know that he's going to get beaten in one of the most one sided challenges in our lives. I noticed David and Donald giggling relentlessly. I could not blame them. They too, I presume, were laughing at the twins tie-up jobs on Frank and me. Andrew was not giggling, although if he had less self control, he would have giggled like the rest of the "referees". We (Frank, David, Donald, me, and Andrew) knew that we already won the game.

When they finished their ropework, they indicated that to Andrew, who shouted "Begin!". We begun our struggling. Now in front of Chester and Jay's bewildered faces, I was able to free my wrists in less than a minute and Frank was able to free his in a little more than a minute and a half. Boy, I wish I had a camera back then so I could record for posterity the look on the twins faces.

The rest of us just laughed at them as they just stood their bewildered and shocked at the extreme ineffectiveness of their work. "H-h-h-h-o-w could that be?" Jay stammered.

"It “a-l-l-l-ways” works on TV", Chester added, also stammering.

"Well Chet, don't believe everything you see on TV." Frank replied.

"Looks like it's Tom's and Frank's turn to tie you two up!", Donald said. "You truly got the worst out of this deal!" He added.

Jay managed a reply. "Don't count on it. I could probably get out of anything he comes up with!"

We all laughed at this preposterous claim, which just infuriated both twins.

Andrew took the ropes from Chester and Jay and gave it to me and Tom. "Will these be enough?", he asked us.

"No. I think we will need the stuff!" Frank said. He then went to my room.

"What's the "stuff"?", Chester curiously asked.

"You'll see, you'll see!" David replied, also watching us.

Frank soon returned with a backpack. He soon opened the bag and dumped the contents on the floor. Chester and Jay just stared at the piles of rope, duct tape, handkerchiefs, socks, and bandanas that lay on the floor.

"You're going to use that on us?", Chester asked.

"Yep", I said.

"No fair! They should tie us up with the ropes we used on them!" Jay protested.

"Why should they be allowed to use all those stuff on us!", Chester yelled.

"Because when I asked you if this rope is enough, you said yes. Now, it's only fair that I ask Tom and Frank the same question, and when they replied no, it's only fair that they get more stuff!" Andrew replied. "Now stop whining and shut up!"

Now, that silenced the twins. We began the process of tying them up. We made them lie on the floor and made them put their hands on their back. I took a four foot piece of rope, and wrapped Chester's crossed wrists vertically, cinching it and knotting it off with a constrictor knot and then securing it with a double square knot, carefully placing the knot where his fingers can't reach them. Now, I did not think they would do such a thing. I am just making sure they won't escape. Frank practically did the same thing with Jay.

Now both of them began talking on how they can easily escape. I began to get annoyed, and said, "One more word, and we'll gag you both."
After, wrists. I proceeded to tie his ankles. I crossed his ankles, tied them with a constrictor knot, and securing it with a double square knot, and putting it at the front, where they can't reach it. I then tied his wrists to his ankles. He was now hogtied. Jay is also hogtied.

"Is it too tight?", I ask Chester.

"No." Was all he could say.

I then took a handkerchief, wadded it up and held it in front of Chester's face.

"Time to gag you, Chet." I said.

"Hey, you told me mmmmmppppppphhh", I shoved the handkerchief into his mouth as he talked. "Told you not one word", I said.

Jay was also gagged, but using socks to pack his mouth. I then took a piece of duct tape and taped Chester's mouth. Jay to was duct taped in the mouth. I decided that this was enough.

After tying them both, we both stepped back and admired our handiwork. Before us lie two ten year old twin boys, hogtied and gagged. Andrew and the others were impressed.

"Begin!", Andrew shouted.

Both twins started to struggle. It got them no where. Soon, both fell to their sides in their struggling. They could not move from where they are. After 10 minutes of futile struggling, both twins, dripping in sweat, just gave up and lay quietly still in the carpeted floor. After 10 minutes, David went over to the two bound and gagged boys, and tickled both their feet (both were barefoot). Both went crazy. Both laughed and laughed. They jerked, struggled and try to avoid David's fingers, but it did no good. Soon, all they can do is endure his tickling. Then the rest of us went and join the tickling. We tickled their feet, their stomach, their sides, their ribs and armpits. They are probably the most ticklish boys we ever met (except for Andrew and me). They wiggled, tried their best to avoid further suffering, but they just could not. We decided to be merciful on both of them and gave them 2-3 minute breaks. We continued for 30 minutes.

After 30 minutes, we decided to stop and watched TV instead. We positioned Chester and Jay's head so they can see what were watching. They stayed bound and gagged for 30 minutes more. Then Frank and I untied them.

"You'll going to pay for this!", Chester said after removing his gag.

When they were completely free, each of them got a piece of rope and attacked Frank and me. "Get them!", they shouted.

Now, Chester and Jay, although a year older, is not nearly as strong as Andrew and David. We were about equal in strength.

We wrestled on the floor. Frank vs. Chester and Me vs. Jay. Things got interesting when Donald decided to intervene in our favor. That's when we began winning. At least that's the case until Andrew and David intervened in the twins' favor. Soon Donald was pinned by David, Frank by Chester and I by Jay, defeated in a 4 to 3 fight. Andrew went to the pile of rope and retrieved 4 three foot long ropes. He one to David and kept the others. He went over to me and told Jay, "Watch and learn."

They (Andrew and Jay) then pulled my arms behind my back and crossed them. They then began wrapping rope around my wrists. Andrew did his usual thorough and tight binding. When he cinched and knotted it off and placed the knot beyond the reach of my fingers, I knew I was not going to get out without the help of a sharp object or if somebody untied me. I tested my bonds at the wrists, it held. It was snug and tight but not painful. They tied my ankles, knees, and thighs in the same manner, snug and tight but not painful and it does not cut any circulation. He then finished by hogtying me.

"Hey, what's the big idea mmmpphhh", I never finished. As before, Andrew shoved a sock into my mouth while I was in mid sentence. It has become a habit of us to do just that.

"Well consider it our revenge for our defeat yesterday", Andrew said. "Well, looks we win again this time!"

"And what makes you think you will win this time?", Frank replied.

"Well, for one thing, we'll make sure you won't escape, and for another, we have two new allies, and you have to capture all four of us to win!", Andrew said as he duct taped my mouth. He was obviously referring to the Adams twins as the "new allies".

"What do you mean by that?", Chester asked.

"Chet, you're in our game whether you like it or not. Welcome to the club!" David replied.

"What game?", Jay asked.

"Andrew's going to explain a little while. Let's just finish with the tying up of these three." David

Andrew then proceeded to Frank and Chester. They dragged him to a wooden chair without armrests, and pulled his arms behind the chair, and tied his crossed wrists with rope. As usual, the knot was placed beyond the reach of his fingers. "Open wide", Andrew said, and Frank obeyed, opening his mouth wide open. Andrew then packed a wadded handkerchief in his mouth, sealing it with duct tape. Andrew then proceeded to tie his feet to each of the legs of the chair, and after that, wrapped rope around his upper body pinning it to the back of the chair.

"Watch him!" Andrew commanded Chester, and proceeded to Donald. David and Andrew then dragged him toward a post at the bottom of the stairs, put his hands behind the post, and duct taped it. They then proceeded to duct tape his upper body, his knees and his ankles to the post. They then stuffed Donald's mouth white cloth, and sealed it with duct tape.

"Torture time", David said, and began to tickle Donald.

"You can tickle anybody at any part of their ticklish bodies, just give them breaks. We don't want to kill them, you know!", Andrew told the twins.
With that, they began to tickle torture us. They removed my socks and tickled my feet. I don't remember who tickled me, they took turns at each of us. For us, we just laughed and laughed and laughed and shouted and shouted which only came out as mmmppphhhssss through the gags. We jerked around, trying to avoid the fingers, but as usual, it did no good. Finally, after only twenty minutes, they stopped.

"Let's leave them here for awhile.", Andrew said.

"But shouldn't we watch them? They might escape.", Jay asked.

"I don't think they're going anywhere.", David responded.

With that, both David and Andrew with the twins went to Andrew's room.

Frank, Donald and I were left to struggle and try to free ourselves in half an hour. Nobody of us made any progress. When they returned, we were pretty much the same when they left us.

They untied us, and explained to us that during those half hour, Andrew and David explained to Chester and Jay the basic rules of the game. They seemed to accept those rules and would be on David and Andrew's side.

After untying us, there was the usual promises of revenge and counter revenge and congratulations that accompany our games' conclusion. To me, the events of the day was very unexpected. I never dreamt that both would get revenge so soon, especially with two non participants present, or in what manner they would get their revenge. Still it was fun. I was able to win a bet, and even though I lost a game because of that, was still fun. In fact, one of the reasons this games is so much fun is that you never know what to expect, there are always surprises, and best of all, you know that all is going to end well, whoever wins. You know that whoever captures you and tie you up would never really hurt you, and you trust them. We know it's just play. And they in turn trust you when you tie them up. Perhaps that's were the real fun is.

Well, that's the end of our revenge and counter revenge games between me(Tom), Frank and Donald vs. Andrew, David, Chester and Jay for the next two weeks. But that did not end our tie up games. There are still lot's of ways one could get tied up without revenge and counter revenge. Alliances between tie up games members are never permanent, and our next game next Sunday would prove that alliances are indeed flaky. Want to know why? Read the next part and find out!

Tom Ford