Tom Ford : 10 - Another Victory! (m+/mmm, mmm/m+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom Ford : 10 - Another Victory! (m+/mmm, mmm/m+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom Ford's stories
10 - Another Victory!
Story index at the bottom

By Tom Ford

Friday, June 7th 2002 - 02:05:51 AM

Spring - 1966
Another Victory!

In the last game, Mom gets unexpectedly drawn into a cops and robbers game Andrew, Barney, John and I played. Mom gets tied up, but freed herself and ties us up in turn. That was the last tie up game that weekend.

The week was busy, filled with grueling schoolwork. So it was a relief for the weekend to have finally arrived. I plan to go to Uncle Richard's that Saturday and play. (Uncle Richard and Aunt Rachel are the parents of my cousin Donald, Maggie, Ben and Lucy.)

I woke up that Saturday morning at six fifteen. Andrew is already up, while the rest of my siblings are still in bed. We ate breakfast with Mom and Dad. Andrew then left at six thirty. He said he was going to David's place. I then washed and changed and left our house at seven. I then proceeded to Donald's house.

It has been two weeks since the last game of revenge and counter revenge. During that game, Chester and Jay was first introduced into our games. Now, I wasn't expecting any tie up games this morning. Well, expect the unexpected!

I reached Donald's house at 7:05 am. (They are our next-door neighbors). I knocked at the front door (Uncle Richard and Aunt Rachel wakes up the same time as Mom and Dad). The door opened, and I entered. I was surprised at what I saw. Donald is hog-tied with rope and leashed to the foot of a sofa on the carpeted floor in the living room. Standing beside him is David, looking at me, with an evil grin in his face.

Before I could react, a hand grabbed my arm while his other hand shoved a sock into my mouth. Andrew then clamped his hand over my mouth to prevent me from spitting out the sock. David then came to us and duct taped my mouth. Andrew then pulled my arms behind me and tied it with rope. As usual, the bindings on my wrists were snug and tight, but it did not hurt and did not cut off circulation. I tested my bonds, and they held. I felt for knots, but could not. David then tied rope around my upper body, pinning my arms to my side, and further restricting my movement. At the same time, Andrew tied a rope around my waist and tied it to my wrists. As usual, the tying was done superbly, with knots out of reach, ropes snug but does not hurt.

They then marched me to the living room where the laid me on my stomach beside a couch opposite the sofa the hog-tied Donald was leashed. They then crossed my ankles, tied it with rope, and then tied my knees. They then took a rope, tied one end of it to my ankles, and tied the other end to my wrists, effectively hog-tying me. They then tied a piece of rope to my ankles, and tied it to the couch. That ensured that Donald and I could not crawl toward each other and untie each other's knots.

"Well, that's two down and one to go! I wonder if Chet and Jay managed to get Frank?", David remarked.

"We'll soon find out soon enough." Andrew responded.

Soon, there was a knock at the door. When Andrew opened the door, three boys emerged. The one to the left is Chester, while the one to the right is Jay. In between them is Frank, whose arms were tied behind his back and mouth, gagged.

"You marched him from his house bound and gagged?" David asked.

"Sure. Most are still asleep at this hour, so nobody noticed." Jay answered.

"Well, better truss him up!" Andrew said, referring to the still mobile Frank.

I noticed the ropes around Frank's wrists. It was nowhere near the clumsy job that the Adams twins showed two weeks before. They obviously had been taking lessons in tying people up.

Chester and Jay led him to a pole beside the bottom of the stairs. There they tied him to the pole. They tied him at the ankles, the knees, the thighs, the waist, and the upper body to the pole. Frank just stood, mmmppphhhhing while being secured to the pole.

"Torture time!" Andrew said.

With that, they began their tickle offensive. They removed my socks and shoes and began to tickle in the feet. Then, they simultaneously tickled my stomach, my ribs, and sides. I could not even remember who tickled me because I was too busy laughing. I jerked and rolled and shouted and struggled, but as usual, it got me nowhere. They did the same to Frank and Donald. As usual, we were given the required two to three minute breaks.

They continued this for thirty minutes. Finally, at about seven forty, they stopped.

"Let's go outside and wait there.", Chester suggested.

"Good idea." They then went outside to wait out the thirty minutes.

I tried to assess our situation. They obviously planned this entire operation. They somehow knew that I would go to Donald's place at this early in the morning. So Andrew and David went even earlier that me and captured Donald. They then ambushed me when I arrived. Meanwhile, at virtually the same time, Chester and Jay went to Frank's place and captured him. They then marched him here, and being seven in the morning, almost no one would notice.

I looked around, and I noticed a movement on the stairs. A little boy, about seven years old, is moving down the stairs. He is still in his pajamas, and his blond hair is extremely disheveled. His eyes are only half open, and by the way he walked down the stairs, was still half asleep. He went to the kitchen, and after a few minutes, went to the living room and walked to the stairs, still half asleep, obviously intending to go back to bed. When he reached the stairs, he noticed Frank on the pole, and stared at him. The sight of Frank bound and gagged to the pole beside the bottom of the stairs probably woke him wide awake, since the next time I saw his eyes, there were wide open, and he was already fully awake.

The boy is Donald's younger brother Benjamin. Ben is seven years old, has blond hair, gray eyes, and is short, his head only reaching to my shoulders. Ben then looked around, and in addition to seeing Frank on the pole, also saw his older brother and me hog-tied. He then walked toward us and inspected (or stared) our bindings, pulling this rope or that knot.

"Could you guys get out of that?" Ben asked. I struggled for a bit and then just shook my head. Donald also gave the same response.

Ben then tried to have some fun with us, tickling us for about one or two minutes.

"You guys were fun, but I got to go now!" Ben said after tickling us. He then walked away.

Donald began to create angry mmmmmppppphhhhhssss under his gag. That caught the attention of Ben, who returned.

"Want something?" Ben asked.

Donald nodded.

"Tell me."

Donald started mmmmmmppphhhhing, tried to move as much as possible and pleading with his eyes.

"Sorry, can't understand a word you're saying!" Ben said and started walking away. Donald then mmmmppphhhh liked crazy. Ben then returned.

"Just kidding! Now, what do you really want?" Ben asked.

Donald just mmmmppphhhhed through his gag.

"Wait, don't move!" Donald said. With that, Ben started peeling the edge of the duct tape in Donald's mouth, and in a split second, ripped it off his face. Ouch! That's got to hurt!

Donald then shouted through the sock in his mouth, which fortunately, he did not spit out immediately, for if he did, his shout might have reached the ears of our captors outside. After shouting, he spit out the sock from his mouth and flexed his jaw.

"Ben, untie me." Donald commanded his little brother.

"Maybe, maybe not. I might untie you, if..."

Ben began to issue a series of demands to his brother. Donald resisted and tried to reduce the no. of demands. The negotiations dragged on for five minutes. Finally, they were able to come to an agreement.

"Okay, now untie me!" Donald said after the negotiations.

Ben then proceeded to untie Donald from his hog-tie. He took his time, for his little fingers could not easily picked the knots. After releasing him from his hog-tie, he then untied the ropes around the wrists. "I think you can free yourself without my help." Donald remarked after freeing his wrists. "Got to go." He said. Ben then walked to his room.

With his wrists free, he easily freed the rest of his body. He then went over to me and undid my hog-tie and untied my wrists. He then went over to Frank to free him. I soon was able to free the rest of my body and proceeded to help Donald untie Frank.

It's halfway through the half hour (15 minutes) when we were completely free. It's now time to plan our attack on the four.

We did not have to wait for long. Chester and David soon entered the living room through the front door. We hid behind the door. When they entered, the three of us jumped them.

"What the heck is going on here!?" was all David could say.

Now, a three to two fight isn't exactly fair, and we soon had the upper hand. I shoved a handkerchief into David's mouth, while Frank shoved a sock into Chester's mouth. We did that because we don't want them to shout a warning to Andrew and Jay, and alert them that we escaped and we captured two of their allies.

I pulled David's hands behind him, while Donald took a piece of rope and wrapped it around his wrists. He wrapped it vertically then wrapped it horizontally his crossed wrists, then knotted it off. He carefully placed the knot so that his prying fingers won't be able to reach it. I then too a long piece of rope and tied it around his waist and tied it to his wrists. Donald also took a rope and tied his upper body with it. Frank tied Chester similarly.

"Let's keep these two on my room. I don't want to lose because of some change of heart by Ben or my sisters waking up and freeing them!" Donald said.

We agreed and marched are two captives to Donald's room. There, we hog-tied them and leashed them to the sides of the bed. David on the left, while Chester on the right side of the bed.

Donald took a key from his table. We left the room, and Donald locked his room.

We then proceeded to the living room where we hid behind the front door. Jay soon entered, and we pounced on him.

"Huh..." he exclaimed as he was tackled to the floor. I immediately shoved a handkerchief into his mouth to prevent him from warning Andrew. I then clamped my hand over his mouth to prevent him from spitting it out. I then released my hand but before he could spit the handkerchief out, Frank sealed his mouth with duct tape. We then pulled his arms behind him and tied his wrists, palm to palm vertically then horizontally. Donald then wrapped rope around his waist and tied it to his wrists.

We were about to march him to Donald's room when Andrew arrived.

"Hey! what the...!, was all he could say as Donald and I attacked Andrew. Andrew was as surprised as Chester, David and Jay, but unlike them, he put a hell of a fight. Although outnumbered two to one and had no chance of winning, he still fought for every cent he was worth. Donald and I, however, were just as determined, and we soon had the upper hand. Andrew's defeat was sealed when Frank, who had remained with Jay, tied jay's feet to prevent him from escaping and joined in the melee.

Soon, Andrew was pinned to the floor on his stomach. Donald and Frank pulled his arms behind his back, and we tied his crossed wrists (palms out) vertically and horizontally using a constrictor knot and securing it with a double square knot. We then helped him to his feet. I took a rope and tied it around his waist and to his wrists, and another rope to his upper body, kinda like the ones we used on his companions. Frank meanwhile untied Jay's feet, and we marched them to Donald's room. Chester and David were still in the position we left them, hog-tied at both sides of the bed, leased to the legs of it.

We laid Andrew on the bottom side of the bed and Jay on the bed itself, and proceeded to bind their ankles and knees together. I took a rope, tied one end of it to my brother's ankles, and tied the other end to his wrists, hog-tying him. I took a rope and tied one end of it to his wrists, and tied the other end to the bed, leashing him to it. Jay was also hog-tied and leashed to the headboard of Donald's bed.

We stepped back and admired our work. Four ten-year-old boys hog-tied and gagged. Now, it's tickle torture time. We removed their shoes and socks. We then tickled them relentlessly for 30 minutes, in the feet, ribs, stomach and sides, with the usual 2-3 minute breaks. They just wiggled, shouted which came out as mmmppphhhhh through their gags, struggled, none of which did them any good. After the half hour of tickling we went out of Donald's room, locking the door so that no one can help him.

It was now 8:50 in the morning. As we stepped out of Donald's room, Ben, who just emerged from his room, already dressed in everyday clothes, joined us. We went down and spent the thirty minutes playing. Maggie (8) and Lucy (6) woke up ten minutes after nine, and joined us.

We (including Donald's younger siblings) returned to Donald's room after the half hour, about nine twenty in the morning, and found that the four are pretty much the same as when we left them. Maggie and Lucy were surprised to see their cousin and friends tied up in their older brother's room. We untied them and gave each other the usual congratulations. They then swore revenge on us, which we as usual dismissed. You know, partly what keeps our games going is the need for revenge.

Ben joined the ranks of Barney, John, Nancy and Cathy who got involved in our games, but due to age, was not able to fully participate.

We had won our second victory. Sounds good, but if you look at our record, we suffered five consecutive defeats before our first victory, then another defeat after that. That's a total of six defeats. So, winning two out of eight games is not good. I was determined to win another game, and I planned to win it before the day is over.

What is the plan that I used? Did it work? Well, as I always say, read the next part and find out!

Tom Ford