Tom Ford : 16 - Déjà Vu (m+/mmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom Ford : 16 - Déjà Vu (m+/mmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom Ford's stories
16 - Déjà Vu
Story index at the bottom

By Tom Ford

Monday, June 17th 2002 - 01:54:29 AM

Spring - 1966
Déjà Vu

Last time, Angela boldly told Frank and me to let her tie us up. We complied. Angela then explained that this was revenge for the game on Wednesday. She and Betty then marched us to the basement of their home, tied Frank to the pole, and hog-tied me to a foldout bed. We would not have gotten out if it were not for Henry, who sneaked in the basement and untied me. We then captured Betty and Angela. We hog-tied Angela and tickled Angela, while we just tickled Betty.

It is Friday, the last day of school in the week. I was wrong. Not all the schoolwork was squeezed on Monday. It was squeezed both on Monday and Friday. So Friday was one of the busiest days of school. Tons of papers, quizzes, homework, tests and other stuff that makes your head hurt when you think about it.

The school did not dismiss us early, and I have to attend some meetings and practices after school. So it was late, about six, when I finally went home. Andrew, Chester, Jay, David, Henry and Frank all went home early, so only my cousin Donald was able to walk home with me.

Frank was sleeping over at our house that Friday night. He had gone on ahead with Andrew and the others at our house. Meanwhile, Donald and I arrived at our house at around six-fifteen. Both of us immediately went to my room.

What we saw when we entered my room surprised us, but didn't shock us. Frank was hog-tied at the right side of my bed, leashed to one of its legs. He was gagged with duct tape, and based on the sounds he was making, his mouth was stuffed. We certainly did not expect it, but we also were used to seeing somebody tied-up at this point in our many games. We had by this time, participated in so many games that spring that it did not seem odd that we find somebody tied-up in your room, especially if that somebody is your friend who also participated in most of the previous games.

As soon as we saw the hog-tied Frank, four boys grabbed us. My brother Andrew and his friend David attacked me, while the Adams' twin Chester and Jay pounced on Donald. Donald and I fought back of course, but were overpowered two to one. I am soon lying on the floor on my stomach, with David firmly holding my hands behind my back and Andrew wrapping rope around my wrists. Andrew cinched the rope around my wrists, knotting it off where my fingers could not reach it. The ropes around my wrists were tight, snug and not painful. I tested it, and like all of Andrew's knots, held.

I looked at Donald, and saw that he was already pinned to the floor by Chester and Jay. Chester taped his wrists with duct tape. Meanwhile, Andrew wrapped rope around my waist and tied it to my wrists, making sure I cannot slip my arms underneath me and put it out in front. David at the same time tied rope around my upper body, pinning my arms to my sides. Chester duct taped Donald's upper body, while Jay tied the rope around Donald's waist.

I was tired from all the day's schoolwork and am not in the mood for a tie-up game. To back out now, however, would elicit teasing for being chicken and not able to take it. By our unwritten rules, you are expected to take whatever is thrown at you at any time and any place as long as it does not conflict with work, life and school. In other words, you can tie anybody that's part of the game in his/her free time and at the same time, you must be willing to take it all. Backing out for no valid reason at all would elicit criticism, ridicule and teasing from the others. So I didn't complain, even though I was mildly irritated.

"Not again!" was all I could say while I'm being tied-up.

"I'm surprised you're not use to it yet! We've been tied up so many times this past weeks I'd be surprised if there isn't any time either you tie up somebody or your tied up in a week." Donald replied.

"Thomas, I don't think I need to tell you what this is all about!" Andrew said to me after he and the others finished tying Donald and me up.

"No Andrew, you don't. It's the usual!" I responded.

"Yep, the usual." My brother replied.

"We'll get you for this!" Donald said.

David laughed. "The very same words!" And all of the four laughed.

They then untied Frank from his hog-tie and remove the bindings in his feet and legs. They then help us stand up. They then marched us out of my room towards Andrew's room. They then laid Frank and Donald on the floor, on their stomachs while I was laid on Andrew's bed, also on my stomach.

David then removed my shoes and socks, Chester removed Donald's, while my brother removed Frank's. David then shoved my own sock into my mouth. It was disgusting. Chester also gagged Donald using his own socks. We had to adjust our taste buds to the taste smelly socks. We were gagged with socks before, to be sure, but we often use clean socks. Only Frank was spared the treatment, maybe because he was caught first, and he had both he's shoes and socks on when we found him bound and gagged.

Andrew and company laughed at the look on our faces after we got a taste of our own socks fresh from our feet. They teased us and made funny, sometimes corny jokes. We just groaned, hey, there's not much you can do if your bound and gagged!

After laughing at us, they took long strips of cloth, crossed our ankles, and tied it. Andrew tied mine, Jay tied Frank's and David tied Donald's. They then hog-tied us, leashing Donald and Frank to the left and right sides of the bed, respectively, while I was not leashed, for I would not attempt to fall to the ground from my bed hog-tied.

They then stepped back and looked at their handiwork. They then laughed at us, and verbally tormented us. It was all play of course, but still irritating. Then they began their tickle offensive. They tickled us in the feet, sides, stomach, and ribs. As usual, I went absolutely berserk. I am extremely ticklish, and as a result, I laughed hysterically and acted like I'm mad. I squirmed and struggled, but the only result is I falling on my side. I laughed, and laughed, shouted through my gag, which when filtered come out as mmmppphhhh. My face became red from all that laughing. My stomach began to hurt from too much laughter. Fortunately, we were given 2-3 minute breaks. That allowed us to recover our breathe and hold back our tears. Even with the breaks, the tickling is torture. They continued, as usual, for a half hour, tickling us with 2-3 minute breaks. Frank and Donald probably gave the same reaction as I did.

After the half hour of tickling, they stopped. They looked at us, and laughed. I don't blame them for laughing. My face is red, ready to for tears to come out, I'm breathing heavily, and the look on our faces would just make anyone laugh. Besides, I would have laughed if I were on their shoes.

"Don't go anywhere?!" Chester then said. "We'll be back after the usual half hour!"

They then left us in my brother's room. I can hear the sound of the click of the key on the door of my brother's room. That means that none of my little brothers or sisters - Barney, John, Betty or even my cousin Ben or my friend Henry - would be able to help us even if they wanted to. They had, in several instances in the past, have interfered in our games, untying whomever they want. Sometimes, they helped us, sometimes, they helped them. Since they are protected from retribution by my father's rule regarding tie-up games, they can do whatever they want in these games. In none of the games where they intervened, however, was the door to the room we were tied-up in locked. So basically, we weren't getting any outside help.

I tried to examine the room to find anything that might help us escape. In my hog-tied position, it is very difficult. I scanned the room, looking for anything. I looked at my brother's study table, filled with paper, books, pencils, comics, but no knife or scissors that I was looking for. I tried the floor, which has scattered toys, a soccer ball and a football, books, papers, books, paper clips. Andrew's room is so messy you couldn't distinguish it from a disaster area. Yet I could find nothing that could help us.

I then tried the most ineffective way to get free. I struggled. I twisted, pulled back and forth, but the only thing it did is exhaust me. I know the futility of such struggling, but I held out the hope, that somehow, all that struggling would loosen the ropes and give me some slack to work on. Of course, Andrew's knots were extremely competent, and it gave no slack. After struggling, I was covered with sweat, and nowhere near freeing my companions or me.

I tried to feel for the knots binding my wrists. Again, I was no more successful here than at struggling. The knots were out of reach of my fingers. I then tried to look at the progress of Frank and Donald. I then saw that they were nowhere nearer being free than I was. I then realized that I was really stuck, and the only thing we could do is to wait out the remaining time. It was now twenty minutes since they left us, and there are only ten minutes remaining.

It was obvious that we had lost the game. It is our third defeat in a row, and we had lost a total of nine times out of eleven games. Yep, we lost fair and square. I'm beginning to lose hope of ever evening out the odds. They had won nine, we had won two. They also escalated the game a bit. That means that the next games could be more vicious and disgusting than the previous, but what the heck!? It's still fun, and I would still attempt to attack them, even though we might lose.

Andrew & company soon returned to find us just the way they left us, only more sweaty. They looked at us and laughed at us, and did some boasting.

"Looks like we won this round!" David shouted.

"Yep. As usual, we won." Andrew lazily remarked. It seems to me that Andrew is so used to winning that to him, this was no big deal.

"You can never beat us!" Chester proclaimed.

"We will always come out on top, and you better give up, for nothing you can throw at us would ever beat us!" Jay added.

I smiled under my gag. Chester and Jay's remarks were almost the same as David's boasts during our fifth game (Spring 1966 - Sunday Morning Offensive) - the very game before we pulled off our first win. I would have boasted of that fact, however, I was still hog-tied and gagged, so I just groaned.

They soon untied all of us. We soon gave the usual congratulations for a good tie-up job, although I commented that their tactic is a bit old. They replied that it may be old, but it works. We then gave our usual promises of revenge. Revenge is what keep our games going, and it is almost required that the losing party swear revenge on the victors.

I spent the rest of that Friday night doing John's and Betty's homework. This is the last night I'm required to do his homework. Betty, however, I have to do until vacation.

Are we able to get our revenge? Or did they get us first. Read the next part and find out!

Tom Ford