Albert : 01 - Tied and Dressed by Two Schoolgirls (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Albert : 01 - Tied and Dressed by Two Schoolgirls (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Albert's stories
01 - Tied and Dressed by Two Schoolgirls
Story index at the bottom

By Albert

Tuesday, July 16th 2002 - 03:11:24 AM

Tied and Dressed by Two Schoolgirls (Part 1)

My story happened several years ago back in junior high. My parents sent me to a Catholic School so I was lucky enough to see many girls in uniform. Since it's chilly where I live, the girls usually wore tights with their uniforms, which made it all the better. I was just coming to the age of noticing girls and their...attributes.

The teacher assigned a group project and, as luck would have it, I was teamed up with Sarah (names changed) and Laura. These girls were friends with each other and both were very attractive. At first I was dreading the project because I didn't want to look like a fool in front of them. For a boy coming of age being paired with two pretty girls, I wasn't taking it well. The girls realized their power over me when we got in groups to organize our subject. Our subject was clothing and we were required to advertise, market, and design some outfits. I groaned due to the boring topic the girls had chosen.

A few days later I got a call from Sarah asking me to come over and work on the project. It was a Friday and since I hadn't made plans with friends yet, I decided to go. At least I'd be able to hang out with a pretty girl. Little did I know what would happen. She didn't live terribly far away so I road my bike to her house. I knocked on the door and there she stood. Sarah was 5'3 with long light brown hair and brown eyes. She had an attractive face with tan skin. I was surprised to notice she was still in her uniform. School had gotten out nearly an hour ago. I shrugged it off and followed her upstairs. Laura waited for us in Sarah's room. Laura was about the same height, but she had blonde hair, hazel eyes, a light tan and slightly more acne than Sarah. Both had very nice complexions, though.

I walked to the window and looked outside. I glanced at Laura, who was talking to Sarah, and she had her legs crossed Indian style, giving me a quick panty peek. I remember the color was hot pink. My cheeks flushed and I turned away. The girls noticed, but I didn't think they had. Finally, when my face turned the normal color I turned around.

"I think we should sell girl clothes," Sarah suggested smiling at me.

"Yes, that would be fun!" Laura chimed in.

I noticed them give each other looks and knew I had obviously missed some secret message or signal between the two of them.

"But we have a problem," Laura said looking at me. "Not everyone here knows about girl clothes."

Sarah, catching on, said, "We can fix that!"

She lunged at me and knocked me down. I was taller than both of them. Being 5'7, at the time, with a medium build I shouldn't have had any trouble fighting her off. But, she had caught me by surprised and managed to straddle my stomach, pinning my arms to my sides with her legs.

"What the hell is this?" I shot angrily.

"You need to know what it's like to be a girl in order to help us sell girl clothes. We intend to let you get some first-hand experience!" Sarah said as both girls giggled.

"Now, we can either do this the easy way or hard way. If you don't cooperate, we'll start rumors so embarrassing about you that you'll never want to come to school again. If you do cooperate, then we say nothing of this. Agreed?"

I layed there with her sitting me for a while. I was contemplating which was worse. Let these girls do God knows what or be shunned by my classmates? Either way I was going to be humiliated.

"Answer her," Laura said as she nudged the side of my face with her foot.

"Ok, ok. But why?"

"Because it's fun!" the both said.

I rolled my eyes as Laura rummaged through Sarah's closet and found something. She went to the dresser and took out several more items. Finally, she walked over to where Sarah was pinning me and held up the outfit. She had picked out a schoolgirl outfit complete with tights and panties.

"Since you ogle our uniforms so much at school, now it's time for you to know what it feels like to wear one," Laura informed me.

I immediately began to struggle, but they reminded me of their threat. I had no choice.

Laura layed the clothes down next to me and walked to my feet. Suddenly, I felt my jeans being unbuttoned and unzipped by Sarah while Laura took off my shoes. I remember wondering how exactly I had gotten myself into this mess...

If you want to hear more about what happened next, leave some feedback and let me know you like it so far.

Albert

----------------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 16th 2002 - 07:28:43 PM

Tied and Dressed by Two Schoolgirls (Part 2)

I had Sarah pinning me to the floor unzipping and buttoning my jeans and Laura took my shoes off. Laura also took my socks off as well. Next, they pulled my jeans down and threw them across the room. Very quickly, Laura grabbed the panties, cut my underwear off, and slid the panties on.
"Now you'll have to wear panties home if you want underwear," Laura snickered. Very funny.

Laura grabbed the tights, next, and slowly put them on. It felt like it took forever. I remember having a strange sensation. The tights felt very sensual and the panties were soft. I rubbed my legs together and felt another weird sensation of enjoyment mixed with shock. I was shocked because I knew deep down I liked the feeling.

Laura disappeared for a minute and came back just as Sarah said, "I'm going to get off of you now, but if you run away you'll have to ride your bike home in what you have on now. Laura's just stashed your other clothes."

I stood up and looked down, noticing the bulge for the first time. I blushed. "Looks like our boy is enjoying this," Sarah said and giggled.

"Step into this," Laura instructed lifting the skirt low enough for me move into it. She lifted the waistband, but had a little trouble zipping and buttoning the skirt. I'm a guy and was bigger than the two of them at that time. I was one of the more built kids in my class. The skirt was really tight, but I managed. The hem was very high because I was taller than the girls. The hem came just below mid-thigh.

"I look stupid," I protested as Sarah took my shirt off.

"Nonsense," she encouraged, "you look lovely."

She managed to fit me into her bra and stuffed the cups with socks. They put the shirt on, which was also a bit small for me and fit really tight. The bra was uncomfortable and made the corner of my armpits itch. I dared not itch them for fear of looking more ridiculous than I already looked.

Laura threw me a pair of white knee socks. I complied and put them on. The shoes were a difficult problem for them to solve. My feet couldn't fit into their shoes so Sarah said she had an idea. A few minutes later she returned with a pair of slightly bigger strappy shoes. Her mom's or sister's, I guessed. I stepped into them and they buckled them on my feet.

"He needs hair," Sarah said.

"And make up," Laura insisted.

"What a nice barbi," Sarah observed and giggled.

"That's a good name, let's call him Barbi when we dress him up!" Laura suggested.

"Perfect," Sarah said as she rumaged through her closet and found a blonde wig. "I had this for halloween once and now it's going to be yours."

By this time, the outfit had become so humiliating that I just sat there and let them finish me off. My dignity had been robbed when Sarah pinned me to the floor. Now, they were scrapping up what was left of it. Finally, they were finished with the wig and make up. They had tied the wig into two pig tails with furry purple scrunchies. The makeup consisted of lip gloss on my lips, pink eye shadow, and a little blush. Not a lot, but just enough to give me a feme face. I was suprised at the finished product.

"He looks good," Sarah commented. "He could be a tall blond. If I didn't know he was a guy I'd totally buy it from looking at him."

"Me too," Laura agreed.

"Fine, fine, discuss it all you want, but you had your fun and now I'm getting out this ridiculous outfit and going home. This sucked," I said and searched for the button in the back of the skirt.

"Not so fast, Barbi," Laura said. "We can't let you undress yourself right after we finished. Sarah, get the duct tape."

Again, I moved too slow and Laura knocked me down on my stomach. She sat on my back while waiting for Sarah. When Sarah arrived, she stood right with her feet in front of my face. I had a pretty good few of her feet in navy blue tights. My moment was interrupted by the sound of duct tape being torn from the roll. I tried struggling, but had no leverage in my position. If it had just been one of them I would have been able to struggle too much to be bound, but Laura held my wrists while Sarah wrapped ten strands of duct tape around my hands.

After my hands were secure, they stood me up and brought me to the chair. My legs were taped together from ankle to just below the knee where the knee socks ended, my stomach was taped as well as my shoulders, which framed my "breasts. And just for good measure, they loosely taped my elbows. I wasn't very flexible.

"Just for saying this whole thing sucked, you're going to sit there until it does become fun. Then, you can beg us to do it again before we let you go. If you don't agree how fun this is and beg to do it again, then we'll destroy your other clothes and you'll have to go him wearing that," Sarah said.

Laura, who had left momentarily, came back with a camera and began flashing pictures. "These should come in handy."

Sarah lifted the hem of my skirt for the camera and sat on my lap for a few poses. Then it was Laura's turn. As much as I didn't like being treated this way, a part of me opened and I realized I would want to do this again. I thought maybe after taking pictures with the camera, they'd let me go, but I was wrong. They still had plans.

"Open up!" Sarah said grinning. I opened my mouth to ask what was going on, but Sarah stuffed a pair of pantyhose in my mouth and duct taped it shut. They took a few more photos.

"Now, think about how much fun this is and when we think you've thought it over, we'll let you go," Laura said as both girls turned off the lights and left the room. I was alone, dressed, and bound by two hot girls. I began to struggle, but after a few minutes I knew it was futile. I stopped, but then I asked myself where's the fun in not struggling???

There's still one more part. If you like it so far, leave some feedback and I'll finish. If not, that's cool too.

Albert

---------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 21st 2002 - 08:06:26 PM

Tied and Dressed by Two Schoolgirls (Part 3)

Let's see. Where did I leave off? Oh, yes, I was bound and gagged dressed in a school girl outfit. Laura and Sarah had left me in Sarah's room.

At this point, let me explain my emotions and other feelings I felt during my moment of bondage. Before that afternoon, I hadn't really given cross-dressing a second thought. It was just something that never entered my mind. Suddenly, I my world was turned around and I was forced into full out fem. When I told the girls the experience sucked, I realized I wasn't really fighting them. I was fighting myself and my own emotions. It was the shock of realizing I was beginning to like something that wasn't 'normal' for boys to like. I enjoyed the way the tights massaged my legs. The soft fabric of the panties didn't chafe me and the hem of the skirt brushed against my legs. It's difficult to delve into the psychological reasons of why I liked it. A part of it was I always thought the uniforms the girls wore were sexy and now, here I was wearing those sexy clothes. I can't explain the other part. To understand completely, you'll have to try it for yourself.

Back to the story. The girls left me taped to the chair for a half hour. Finally, they came back and began untaping me. I had hoped they'd just let me leave, but I knew they had other plans in mind. They didn't untape my hands, though. They left my hands and feet taped, but ungagged me.

"Please, let me go," I pleaded.

"Aww, it's almost impossible to resist Barbi's cute face," Laura said in a baby voice.

"No, you have to beg us to do this again, remember?" Sarah cut in.

"Beg?" I asked. "Like how?"

"Well, you can start by kneeling before us. I always wanted to see a guy beg at my feet," Sarah instructed.

These girls had complete control over me now. I was powerless to do anything against their will, which stained my pride at first, but now seemed almost erotic. Remember, I was still an adolescent boy.

I stood up from the chair and dropped to my knees when the girls walked to the other side of the room. I looked at them and they smiled brightly back at me. I realized they wanted me to do. I had to squirm my way over there without walking. I tried sitting up again, but they had retaped my elbows and I had no leverage to use for standing. I started slithering my over when I saw they had both put on their school shoes. I wondered what they had in mind. After about five minutes, I was at their feet. They were both seated in chairs with their feet right in front of my face.

"Kiss our shoes to prove you like us so much and that you want to do this again," Sarah ordered.

I knew I'd better just do it and get it over with before complaining. I started with Laura's shoes first. I kissed the tips of her shoes and all away around the back. The girls didn't make me kiss the soles, though, because those were too dirty. Then I moved on to Sarah's shoes. I could smell the leather or whatever her strappy school shoes were made of. I kissed the tips like I had with Lauras and moved to the back. When I was finished, I nuzzled the tips of her shoes with my cheeks hoping it'd get me out of here sooner.

"He's been a pretty good sport about this," Sarah said.

"He didn't nuzzle my shoes, though," Laura complained.

I moved back to her shoes and preformed the same action I had taken with Sarah's. Both girls seemed to be satisfied with me now.

"Well, Al, this has been really fun. Laura and I want to do it again, but only if you don't tell anyone. If you don't tell we won't tell. What would you say about doing this again?" Sarah asked nicely with a beautiful smile.

The question. I knew it might be coming, but I didn't know what to say. Honestly, this had been fun. I had been a little into tie ups for a long time, but never really expressed it. The thought intrigued me, but I didn't want to let the girls know. I was afraid of looking stupid, however ironic that sounds.

They sensed my silent conflict and Sarah said, "If you do like this, don't worry. It'll just make this more fun...and easier."

"Um," I said and stopped.

"Yes, Barbi? Got something to say?" Laura inquired.

"I guess I wouldn't mind doing this again," I spoke honestly. I figured even if I said no, they'd force me to do it again blackmailing me with the pictures they had taken.

The girls let me go and we finished working on our project, but I wasn't allowed to change back into my clothes until I had to go home. We got an A-, which I was happy with, but the girls weren't. They figured it was my fault we didn't get an A+ and resulted in more 'punishment' for me. Of course, that story is for another time.

Albert