Dean : 01 - Superhero Games (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dean : 01 - Superhero Games (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dean's stories
01 - Superhero Games
Story index at the bottom

By Dean

Monday, July 29th 2002 - 08:48:15 PM

Superhero Games (The Beginning)

Just wanted to say this is a great site. I am happy to find out there are other people who have shared similar experiences:
Here's my story. It takes a while to get to the TUG parts - so bear with me.

When I was 15 I was pretty athletic (about 5'9" and wiry) really good at sports but got a really bad ear infection and it messed up my equilibrium for about 6 months. Because of this my balance was really screwed up and I got dizzy a lot and tripped or fell down somewhat. So much for sports. As I started to get better my very controlling parents thought it would be a good idea for me to take dance classes to improve my balance. This sounded OK but boy I didn't know what I was in for.

I figured I would try the dance thing in a couple of months when the summer started since my friends were all starting to make fun of me and call me "Dizzy Dean". Besides no one would have to know. However, what I didn't know was that my Mom had talked to the teachers at my younger sister's dance school and already signed me up for a couple of classes: beginner classes in Ballet and Modern Dance... starting that week... right after school! I threw a temper tantrum, and told my mom no way!! However my dad got involved and told me that they wouldn't let me play summer ball when I was completely better unless I took the dance classes. Since I loved baseball, I took a minute to think and gave in.

My first class was on Tuesday, Mom would pick me up as High School and drive me to class (since I was almost 16 I had no Driver's license yet). I would have to walk home from class, about a mile through a path in the reservation to my neighborhood (we called it a reservation it was a really large woods in my town). I got to the dance school and changed into my sweats and hit the studio. There were about 10 girls (from 13 to 15ish) and I noticed that there weren't any other boys in the class. I also noticed that they were mostly pretty hot looking and all wearing black spandex type suits - I later found out that these are called unitards. A couple of them were giggling when they saw me. I must have turned bright red from embarrassment.

At this time the teacher, Miss Catherine, came over to me and said "you must be Dean". Miss Catherine was beautiful, she must have been in her young 20's and a knockout. She also looked great in her dance outfit. I thought I might get the hang of this dance thing after all. I was quickly brought back to reality, I nodded at Miss Catherine. She quickly informed me that my dance attire was not acceptable and that the school had a strict dress code. Catherine also said that my Mother had arranged for proper dance clothes and left them in the boys locker room at the dance school, since I might make a fuss. As I looked at the girl's clothing I started to turn red again - with dread. The girls giggled again. Sure enough when I got to the locker room there were two pieces of clothing, one was a black spandex suit and the other looked like a jock strap. The strap was actually called a dance belt, it held me in snug. The suit covered me tightly from wrist to ankle in black. I was embarrassed, however it felt extremely comfortable, I felt kind of like a superhero.

Amazingly I made it through class with no more giggles. It was probably one of the toughest physical things I had ever done, much more work then football or baseball practice. After class, I was about to get changed when two girls came over to me. One girl I recognized from my neighborhood, Janet, came up to me and told me I did really well in class and looked very cute in my outfit. Again I got embarrassed. Janet was a year younger then me and very cute. We played when we were little but I hadn't really socialized with her in a couple years. She introduced me to her friend Ann, also a year younger, I had seen her in school. Ann was a hottie, she was about 5'6" thin and athletic with long brown hair and unbelievable eyes. We looked at each other and it was hard for me to hide my extreme attraction in this skintight suit.

Janet asked me if I wanted to walk home with her and Ann. I said sure since I was going that way anyway, and it would give me more time to meet Ann. I told them that I was going to get changed. Janet said not to bother since she was running late. I begrudgingly agreed since I did not want to be seen walking around in just a unitard, however I didn't want to miss an opportunity with Ann. So I grabbed my sneakers and bag and met them at the back door.

We walked through the woods for when Janet told me she knew a shortcut down a smaller path directly to her house. She asked if I wanted to come to her house for a while. Ann and I were chatting and starting to hit it off, so I really wanted to go - and did.

No one was home at Janet's house, her parents were away on a 2 week vacation and her older brother (18) who apparently we never around, was supposed to watch things. We hung out in her finished basement. Ann and I were getting pretty close, we sat tightly next to each other, on the couch and it actually felt pretty awesome with us both in our black suits. Janet didn't seem to mind too much, however TV was lame that night so she wanted to play a game. We agreed on truth or dare. I agreed to go first. Janet said no questions were off limits, so as not to embarrass myself in front of Ann, I chose the dare. The dare was to be blindfolded for the next 15 minutes and perform "Simon Says".

I felt this was pretty easy so I agreed. Janet ran upstairs and came back with what looked like sleeping blinders. She put these on me then I felt something else get tied around my head over them so I was completely blindfolded.

Then I heard, "Simon Says" get up - so I got up. Then Simon Says turn right and walk so I did. And they led me into another room apparently. They were giggling and I was happy to be the brunt of their joke. We must have been a sight, the three of us still in our dance attire and me blindfolded.

Then they said "Simon Says stand very still". I did this for about 5 minutes or so. I heard some rustling and finally I began to say something.

"Simon Says..be quiet". So I shut up. Finally, "Simon says spread your legs as far apart as you can". I tried to do this and almost lost my balance. Then "Simon Says put your arms over your head as wide as you can". I was about to stop all this ridiculousness when all of a sudden I felt loops quickly around my wrists and ankles. I pulled but was trapped spread eagled in a standing position. I began to yell out when a ball was shoved in my mouth - I felt it being strapped around the back of my head. I then felt fingers trying to tickle me. Fortunately I am not (at all) ticklish so this had no effect. However this seemed to anger my captors, so I felt more rope around by waste, legs and arms. I was tied tighter and could not move even a few inches in any direction.

Finally, the blindfold was removed. I was bound right in front of an old mirror in the unfinished portion of the basement. What a sight, I was standing in a black spandex suit, ballgag in my mouth, with my arms spread up to the beams and legs stretched between 2 posts. The rest of my body looked like it had been trapped in a spider's web. I felt like a trapped superhero in my suit, and strangely I was turned on. Ann noticed this and we both blushed. Janet left and came back, the girls were giggling again. Janet had a video camera in her hand and began shooting close ups and of me tied up. She disappeared again for about 15 minutes. Ann came close to me and told me that this was all Janet's idea but I was being a really good sport about it. She said I looked really hot tied up like that and she was going to call me Spiderman. Now I was extremely turned on by the whole thought of this situation. Ann came even closer and gave me a quick hug and peck on the cheek and asked me if I wanted to go out some time. I was in no position to say no so I just nodded "YES".

When Janet came back, she indicated that she was going to keep the tape for safekeeping and if I disagreed to play these games again after dance class and she would circulate the tape at school. I voiced my objection, but deep down I wanted to do this again, especially with Ann. I was left tied that way for about another half hour until my arms began to loose some circulation. The girls came in intermittently and tried to tickle me more or pinch me. They eventually let me down but the Superhero games had begun.

Dean
lyc-hero@excite.com
USA