Tom Ford : 24 - The First Game of Summer (mm+/fmmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom Ford : 24 - The First Game of Summer (mm+/fmmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom Ford's stories
24 - The First Game of Summer
Story index at the bottom

By Tom Ford

Friday, August 2nd 2002 - 01:24:41 AM

Summer - 1966
The First Game of Summer

Summer has already arrived. It is the hottest season of the year, but the season most enjoyed. Summer means long playing days, vacations, swimming pool, but best of all, it means no school. No more grueling schoolwork. Although Andrew and I are straight - A students, we definitely want to have a break and just to have fun and nothing to worry about. That is, I think the reasons why vacations are very enjoyable - no school, no schoolwork and no worry!

For the summer, our family, my uncle's family and my grandfather always go to our great-grandfather's farm in Vermont. It's a kind of summer pilgrimage that is a must for all of us. It's a pleasant place, located between a lake and a mountain, and it is fun to go there. There are many places we can play - the barn, the fields, the woods, the mountain and the lake. It's not as hot as it is at home, but warm and cool enough for our activities. We can bring up to two friends each, and I chose to bring Frank and Henry, Andrew chose David, Betty chose Angela and Nancy, Margaret (Donald's younger sister - age 8, we call her Maggie) chose Cathy and Nancy. We must of course, have the permission of their parents, and since most of them are old family friends and most of them have gone there before, all of them consented. After all, it is only one month.

But my next tie-up adventure takes place the day before we left for Vermont. Chester and Jay cannot come because of their family's own vacation plans. It is Sunday, and tomorrow, Monday, we will leave for Vermont. I wasn't expecting any games that first Sunday of summer, but the others had other plans.

It's Sunday afternoon, and our parents have been doing last minute shopping for our supplies. I was at home, idly watching TV in the couch with Frank, Betty, David, and Andrew. It's a show we all had seen a million times, and we spent most of the time making silly commentaries on it. We are expecting Chester and Jay that afternoon, for this is probably the last afternoon we will see them for a month.

It's about three in the afternoon when the Adams twins finally arrived. They just joined us and watched TV (or rather talked about the show) when suddenly they made their move. Chester grabbed me and forced me to lay down the couch. I was surprised, of course, and tried to fight back. I might have beaten him had it not for Andrew's interference, and soon I was lying on the couch on my stomach with my arms behind my back held by Andrew. Chester then took some rope from under the couch and began wrapping it around my crossed wrists. Chester had come a long way from the clumsy job he did on his first encounter with ropes. When he finally cinched it and knotted it off, it is snug and it is secure. I tested the ropes, and they held. Damn! I was hoping for a clumsy job from the twins. Oh well, c'est la vie.

"Okay guys, what are you up to now?" I asked. Of course, I perfectly know what they're up to.

"Tom, since you're leaving tomorrow, consider this your going-away present!!" Chester said and mockingly laughed.

"Oh! What a strange present Chet, I wish I could give something more original than this!" I sarcastically said.

"Put a sock into it, Tom!" Andrew told me. With that, he removed my shoes and socks, wadded one of my socks and gave it to Chester. Chester took the smelly sock and presented it before my face.

I closed my mouth shut. No way are they going to put that thing in my mouth! It was (and still is) the most disgusting gag I could ever think of. (Yuck!). I resisted all attempts to force open my mouth. Then Andrew gave me a slight tickle in the sides and that made me open my mouth involuntarily to laugh. When I did that, Chester shoved the sock in my mouth. I tell you it was disgusting. Andrew and Chester just laughed at the face I made when I received the smelly sock. I made angry mmmmmppppphhhhh sounds that just made them laugh. Andrew then sealed my mouth with duct tape and wrapped it around my head a couple of times.

Meanwhile, David and Jay pounced on Frank at the same moment I was taken. Since it was two against one, he was easily beaten. They dragged him to the floor - the couch was for me alone - and they made him lie on his stomach.

"What the hell - " Frank exclaimed.

"One more word out of you and we'll gag you!" David threatened.

"Like hell you are! You'll gag me even if I shut up!" You'll just mmmmppphhh" David, obviously irritated with Frank, clamped his hand over Frank's mouth.

"Isn't it nice to have some peace and quiet around here. Thank you, David!" Jay said, then laughed. He then took my other sock, wadded it and presented it to Frank's face.

"Open wide!" Jay said.

"Oh no I'm not! You're not going to put that smelly thing on my mmmmppphhhh!" While Frank was talking, Jay shoved the smelly sock to his mouth. I laughed under my gag when I saw that. We all laughed at him for making such a stupid move. The last thing you would want to do if you don't want to be gagged is to open your mouth, and that's exactly what Frank did. We couldn't believe Frank was so - well - funny! Frank tried to spit out the sock, but David forced back the smelly sock on his mouth, and Jay duct taped it.

David then pulled Frank's arms behind his back. Jay then took a piece of white rope from under the couch, and wrapped it around Frank's wrists. And like Chester, he had gone a long way in his skills in knots. It is nowhere near the extremely clumsy job he did on their first game. I can see that the knots are tight, snug, effective and not uncomfortable. When Frank tested the ropes, it held.

We, even I, all laughed at Frank. He is acting silly and out of character. I don't know what came over him, maybe it was the sock, but whatever it is, he's not acting like his old self.

Andrew and Chester then made me stand up, and they proceeded to wrap rope around my waist. Chester wrapped it several times, then cinched it and knotted it off. He then proceeded to tie the loose ends to my wrists, pinning my wrists to my back. He then proceeded to tie my upper body, pinning my arms to my sides. He finished by tying my crossed ankles. As usual, all the ropes were snug, tight, but not uncomfortable. And the knots were unreachable by the fingers, so there was virtually no chance that I would get out of here by myself. David and Jay did the same thing to Frank - ropes secure and knots unreachable.

"Two down, and two to go!" Jay triumphantly proclaimed.

"It's your turn, Betty!" Andrew told my sister.

I was puzzled. What could he possibly mean? Then I saw Betty pick up the phone and dial a number. Then Betty invited Angela to our house. I was shocked. Betty and Angela are always allies, and it was something new to see Betty betray her best friend.

"Is she coming?" Andrew anxiously asked Betty.

"Yep!" Betty replied.

"Yes!!! We got her in the bag!!" David triumphantly said.

We waited for Angela to arrive. They positioned Frank and me to sit beside each other in the couch. Chester and Jay hid behind the front door - ready to pounce on Angela the moment she enters. So we waited. Meanwhile, I decided to try to reach the knots on Frank's wrists. Sounds easy, but when your wrists are both tied snugly and pinned to your back, it's not. My first attempts dismally failed - I simply could not reach Franks knots. I then attempted to try to lift my bound legs on to the couch, so as my back would lean of Frank. At first, I could not do it, but finally, after repeated tries, I finally succeeded. Frank, who was at first puzzled to what I was doing, finally caught on and did the same thing. Finally, we were sitting on the couch back to back. Andrew, Betty and David was too busy watching TV and when they finally noticed, just watched, cheered, and teased, doing nothing impede us. In fact they seemed entertained with what we're doing. When we finally finished, they went back to their TV watching.

As soon as they resumed watching TV, I began to search for Frank's knots. Surprisingly, Frank's fingers found my knots first, and after a few tries, unwound the knot on the ropes that pinned my wrists to my waist. However, at that time - it was exactly 3:30 p.m. - we heard Angela knock on the front door. Betty opened it, and greeted Angela. As soon as Angela stepped in the house, Chester and Jay grabbed her.

"What the mmmmppphhhhy!" Chester clamped his hand over the surprised Angela's mouth. She thrashed for a few moments, but Chester and Jay held her. Andrew and David just watched. She finally calmed down after a few moments, and seemed to accept the fact that she was caught again. I could see from her eyes, however, that she would get them all back. Chester then released his hand from her mouth.

"Okay guys, you cmmmmpppphhhh!" As soon as Angela opened her mouth, Jay inserted a clean sock into her mouth. And it was a big sock. It filled her mouth completely, and caused a huge bulge in her cheeks to materialize. Chester then clamped his hand over her mouth again to prevent her from spitting it out while Jay prepared the duct tape. When Chester released his hand, Jay immediately sealed her mouth with duct tape, and wrapped it several times around her head. He made sure, however, that the tape would not touch her red hair. This was made easier because she was wearing a ponytail at the time, and he just wound the tape when it touches the back of her head under it. When it was over, Angela could not make much sound, in fact, her mmmmppphhhss barely reached my ears. And all this time, Chester held Angela so she could not put up much resistance while Jay was gagging her.

Meanwhile, I could feel Frank's knots on my wrists and I could feel tugging. Although probably two or three knots were picked, the ropes in my wrists did not slacken because there were probably four or five knots on the ropes tying my wrists. I then tried looking for the knots on Frank's wrists. I was able to pick one or two knots when we were busted.

"What do we have here?" Andrew said, when he saw us picking each other's knots. "Looks like we have two Houdinis here!!"

"So that's why they did their little exhibition a while ago!" David added. With that, Andrew grabbed me and David grabbed Frank. They retied all loose knots and added a couple of more ropes. They then pulled as apart so that I'm in the extreme left corner of the couch and Frank is in the right. They tied our ankles to the legs of the couch, so there was no chance that we would be able to reach each other and repeat what we did.

Meanwhile, Jay took a white rope from his pocket while Chester pulled Angela's arms behind her and crossed her wrists. Jay then wrapped rope around her wrists vertically then horizontally, then knotted it off. I could see that she could not reach the knots on her wrists with her fingers, as she flexed it. Chester then took a longer rope and wrapped it around her waist, then knotted it. She then tied the free ends to her wrists, pinning her wrists and hands to the small of her back. Jay meanwhile tied her upper body, placing the knot on the front.

"Ha! Three down and one to go!" Andrew exclaimed after the twins trussed up Angela. Chester and Jay then walked Angela to the post in the living room, where they tied Angela to the pole on only three places - the knees, the waist and the upper body.

"Now, our only problem is Donald! Who's gonna make the call?" David asked.

"How about me?" Chester asked.

"Nah! Donald will be suspicious if you made the call. Besides, what would you be doing here making the call to him? No, you and Jay can't make the call!" David replied.

"I think we better use either John or Barney. That way, he would have no idea a trap is waiting him here!" Andrew suggested.

"Okay. Let's use either of the two. But who?" Chester asked.

"John!" Betty suggested.

"Okay. Then John it is!" Andrew said. He then called, more like shouted, John's name. The six-year-old John then emerged from his room.

"What now?" he shouted.

"Could you call Donald and ask him to come over?" Andrew asked his little brother.

"Why should I make the call? You could do it yourself - Oh - I see - Okay, I'll make the call. Well, here we go again!" John said. That was the quickest reversal I've ever seen. John started by refusing, but when he saw the bound and gagged Frank, Angela and me, readily agreed. I could see John dial the phone and could hear the conversation between Donald and my brother. Well, at least I could hear what John is saying.

"Is he coming?" David asked after John hung up the phone.

"He sure is!" John replied.

David and Jay then high-fived. Andrew and Chester also cheered, for it seems that their plan went without a hitch. Then they teased us, scared us, boasted and acted as if it was the last day on earth. Boy, it was worth it being bound and gagged just to watch them act silly. But come to think of it, I would have acted the same way as they did if I were in their situation, and in my case, I would have acted even sillier than they did. Still, it was a blast watching them, even with the empty boasts and teases.

Frank and I just sat quietly, reserving all our energy for the struggling that we will do once they leave us for a half-hour. As for Angela, she struggled and thrashed against her bonds, mmmmmppppppphhhhhiing loudly, which did nothing except entertain the rest of us. We looked at her, enjoying the sight, until she finally realized what was happening and stopped.

Donald arrived at about 3:45 p.m. He entered the house through the front door, and the first thing he saw is the three of us all bound and gagged.

"Oh no! Not that again!" he exclaimed.

But before he could act, Chester and Jay attacked. Donald struggled, but soon had to give up. Chester pulled his arms behind his back, and Jay wound rope around his wrists. The way Donald was tied up was essentially no different than the rest of us were tied, hands behind back, rope at the waist and upper body, knots beyond the reach of his fingers and snug, tight, painless and not uncomfortable as usual. He was also gagged like the rest of us - clean sock inserted to his mouth, then mouth covered with duct tape. Then they did something none of us expected.

Chester took a large bandana from his pocket, folded it - then blindfolded Donald! I was shocked. The only time we used blindfolds was during the initiation of Angela, and for some reason, we didn't use it at all during our games. So it came as a shock to me when Donald was blindfolded. A second later, a piece of cloth was tied over my eyes, blocking my vision. I'm being blindfolded! I was scared. I never have been blindfolded while tied up before, so this is a new experience for me. Now I'm really helpless and totally at the mercy of my captors. At least when you can see you know what's going to happen to you, and so you can psychologically prepare for whatever they have in store for you. You have at least some measure of control, even if it is indeed minuscule. But when you're blindfolded, you have no control over anything, and you're completely dependent on your captors. But it also adds to the level of excitement and anticipation one feels. So it wasn't a total loss to lose your sight at these games. Besides, I know this is all fun and games, and they would do nothing to hurt me, and I know nothing bad will happen to me. And because we were blindfolded, it means we could use it on the others when we have the upper hand.

So I was blindfolded. I soon felt the ropes around my ankles slacken then loosen, then a hand suddenly grabbed my upper arm and pulled me up and forced me to stand.

"Just do as I say, and nothing will bad will happen to you!" Chester said with a threatening voice, then spun me around.

I lost my sense of direction because of that, and I had no idea where I was being taken to when Chester started to walk me. I soon felt the stairs and I went up the stairs, I counting the steps so I would not be lost. When we reached the second floor, I was again spun, then continued the walk. I had no idea where I was, except that it is in the second floor. Every now and then, he would spin me, and all that I did to determine where exactly I was, was lost. I soon heard a door opened, and I presumably entered the room. I absolutely had no idea whose room we entered. I just know we entered a room on the second floor. He then pushed me, and I fell. I was thoroughly scared, until I hit the bed. Boy, that scared me to death. I thought I was going to hit the floor and thrash my face as a result; instead, I landed on the soft bed. I should have been more trusting of my friend's intention. Chester then lifted my legs so that my entire body would be in the bed, and he retied my crossed ankles. I then was hog-tied.

I was lying on the bed, hog-tied, completely helpless. I tried looking for knots, but Chester had placed all knots beyond the reach of my fingers, and then tried struggling. That did no good as well. So I just waited for the inevitable tickling that will occur. My mind then began to wonder. I began to think, mostly on how to get revenge. Boy, will they get it when we launch our next attack! But there is a problem. We would leave tomorrow for our vacation in Vermont, and Chester and Jay would not be going with us. So if I were to get my revenge on those two, it must come later in the day. But we cannot take them on if they are together. And if I were to fail to get my revenge before we leave, it would be over a month before I could do anything to them, when we return from our vacation. That means that I could only take my revenge on Andrew and David during that time, and it's the Adams twins who did the most damage in this game. Then I began to formulate in my head plans for revenge. These schemes were wild, and in most cases impractical. In fact, the next scheme I would think of is crazier and zanier than the last one. I ended up laughing at the silliness of my own harebrained schemes. Then my mind drifted on what happened to Donald, Frank and Angela. Again, my imagination bordered on the unbelievable. I imagined that Donald was hung up side down, being cruelly tortured, and Frank is being paraded outside. I imagine Angela also being paraded outside alongside Frank, people throwing rotten eggs and tomatoes while they're at it. Of course, it's all ridiculous. My friends would never do that, and I know all would be all right in the end. But that did not prevent my overactive imagination from fearing the imaginary worst.

Then I decided to imagine the good time all of us would enjoy once we are in my great grandfather's farm in Vermont. I of course had gone there, it's an annual vacation for our family. And each and every time I thoroughly enjoyed my stayed there. So there was no reason it won't be fun. But the introduction of tie-up games to our lives added a new twist to the vacation. With Andrew, Frank, Donald, Angela, Betty, David and others all on board, it is inevitable that there would be tie-up situations involved in the vacation. And it undoubtedly would make it more fun.

My train of though was interrupted when I heard footsteps. I was unable to track the time in my situation, so I had no idea what time it is or how long I was hog-tied and blindfolded. I then heard the footsteps grow louder and louder, till I determined that whoever entered the room was standing right beside me. I also noticed that there are two sets of footsteps, so there must be two persons in the room with me. I had no idea who those people are. Suddenly, there was silence. There were no footsteps. I listened. There was deafening silence. Terror took hold of me, my breathing became heavier, and I sweated a lot. I know that there are two people in the room, but I had no idea what they were up to. And worst, since there was no sound whatsoever - I could not even hear the breathing - I didn't even know if they are still in the room. I was terrified. All my childhood fears came to a head that moment, and I was very afraid. I began to imagine ghosts - even though it is in the middle of the afternoon - monsters and other things. I imagined that those footsteps were footsteps of monsters or phantoms that has come to get me. Fear has overcome my common sense, and I was terrified. I shuddered at what might happen to me. Gone was the confidence I had that all would be well in the end - instead, it was replaced by imaginary and misplaced fears. Then I heard two taps on the wall. It made me more afraid. I listened more, and there was more deafening silence. I became more afraid, and struggled more as a result, shouting for help. I struggled violently, yet the bonds held. And my shout was nothing more than mmmmppphhhsss filtered through my gag. Oh I was afraid!

Then it came. Suddenly, I felt my sides being tickled by fingers. I then burst into laughter. I also felt fingers tickling my feet, my ribs, my stomach and my armpits. I just laughed and laughed. Fortunately, whoever was tickling me gave me breaks. Ironically, the tickling actually gave me more courage and hope than if they left alone. Even if they did not talk, the tickling actually assured me that it is my friends who were the source of the footsteps and the sounds I kept hearing. The tickling vanished all fears I had about some ghosts, and phantoms I had conjured up in my overactive imagination. And the breaks reinforced my hope. And because of that, for the first time ever, I actually enjoyed the tickle torture, for the simple reason that it is less scary than being scared to death with silence and little frightening noises.

"We scared you, didn't we?" I heard Barney's voice say to me. Whew! Now I'm definitely sure that there were no monsters, only my brother and friend. I just mmmpphph to reply.

"I nearly broke laughing when you lost it awhile ago! Boy, were you funny. I wish I had a camera to record the look on your face for posterity!" Chester added.

Then they resumed their tickle torture for what seemed like thirty minutes. I just laughed and laughed. I laughed so hard that I inadvertently scraped my face up and down against the bed, and that caused my blindfold to come up a little. Thus, I was able to see a little on the bottom of my blindfold. After the half-hour, they left. I struggled mightily to push the blindfold up by rubbing it against the bed. Finally I succeeded. My blindfold is now on my forehead. I can now see! I looked at the clock. It was now 4:15 in the afternoon.

But that is the only progress I made in the next half-hour as I tried to free myself. The bonds were too competently tied for me to make much progress. I tried looking for knots, I found none, and decided to wait for the game to finish. I observed the room, and from what I saw, it is John's room.

Chester and Barney returned after thirty minutes.

"Look, Tom's not blind anymore!" my seven-year-old little brother exclaimed.

"Yup! He can see again. But let's blind him once more!" Chester added.

With that, they blindfolded me again. Then, I felt the ropes tying my ankle to my wrist, slacken, soon, I was free from the hog-tie. They then released the ropes on my ankles. They then helped me get to my feet, spun me around, and walked me. Soon, they stopped, and I felt the ropes on my wrists slacken. I then pulled and pushed my arms, and soon, I was free of the ropes. I immediately removed my blindfold, and I saw Andrew, David, Chester, Jay, Betty, John, Barney and Lawrence looking at me. I then looked back and saw Frank, Angela and Donald still tightly bound, back-to-back, gagged and blindfolded. We were in my room.

"Congratulations Tom!" Andrew said. "You now have the honor of freeing your friends." I then went to my friends to untie them, and soon the rest of us joined in. In about five minutes we all were completely untied.

"You scared the living daylights out of me!" I complained to Chester as soon as I removed my gag.

"Then I did a good job!!" Chester replied.

Well, that ended the tie-up games that Sunday afternoon. We gave each other the usual congratulations, and made the customary swearing of revenge. We then discussed the game during the rest of the afternoon. We laughed at each other for our silliness, Frank's reaction early in the game, and my being scared.

I also learned that Donald was taken to Andrew's room where he was tied to a chair, and it also scared him to be blindfolded for roughly the same reasons I was afraid. Angela was taken to my room where she was hog-tied on my bed. Frank was taken to Andrew's room where he was tied in the closet - hands overhead - tied to the overhead beam. All of us were blindfolded. Then, after the thirty minutes after the tickling, they all gathered us to my room, where they tied Frank, Donald and Angela back to back, still with the blindfold. Since I was the only one to succeed in removing the blindfold while I was tied up, Andrew decided to untie me first.

We never did get our revenge on the Adams twins later that day. Our parents returned soon after and we spent the rest of the day packing. For early in the morning tomorrow, about five in the morning, we would leave, and arrive late in the afternoon, about six in the afternoon, at our great-grandfather's farm in Vermont.

What adventures await us at Vermont? Read the next part and find out!

Tom Ford