Kathy : 01 - My Brother (fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kathy : 01 - My Brother (fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kathy's stories
01 - My Brother
Story index at the bottom

By Kathy

Sunday, July 28th 2002 - 08:27:08 PM

My Brother

I've been reading this forum for a few months now. What brought me to this was the memories of my younger brother, who died recently. When we were kids, he had a fascination of being tied up, and I would often be the one he asked. There were my 2 older sisters, Lisa and Nancy, my younger sister, Carol, and Robby was our only brother. One day he asked me if I would tie him up. I was a bit shocked, even at the age of 14 or so, and I asked why. Robby said he wanted to see if he could escape. After a few minutes of talking about it, I said that I would.

I asked him how he wanted me to tie him and he said that I could tie him any way that I wanted. We didn't have any rope, so I went to the closet to get a long electrical extension cord. I had him lay on the floor and put his hands behind his back. Since this was the first time that I was tying up someone, I wasn't sure how tight to wrap the cord around his wrists, but I thought I was doing a good job. When his wrists were tied, I pulled the cord down to his feet and wrapped the remaining length around his ankles. I stood and watched him struggle, making sure that he wasn't hurting himself.

Well, to make a long story short, Robby was able to escape in less than ten minutes. He enjoyed that first time that he was tied up, but also a bit disappointed that it was so easy. He asked me, and my sisters, to tie him again many times and it seemed to be more challenging for him every time from then on. There were a few times when we took advantage of his helplessness by tickling him or teasing him while he was tied. He seemed to enjoy this too, as if it was punishment for not escaping.

There were many times when I was asked to tie my brother up. Sometimes it was just me, or with the help of my sisters. We had him tied in almost every conceivable manner, and for longer periods of time too. Sometimes he was able to escape, but the more often that we tied him, the better we got at it. Eventually, he was never able to escape from our knots. I look back, now that he is no longer with us, and smile at the enjoyment and fun that he had in this game, even though I didn't fully understand the pleasure that he was getting from being tied up.

Kathy
http://Calif - USA

-----------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 4th 2002 - 06:16:03 PM

Another Memory Of My Brother

Here's another story about my brother. My memories of him make me smile... - As I am sure that he would be.

One summer day, I was planning on meeting a friend and spending the afternoon at the beach. A little before I was going to leave, Robby asked me if I would tie him up. None of our sisters were home at the time, so I was very hesitant about leaving him tied up all alone. By the way, both of our parents worked, so they weren't home either. But he persisted and asked me to only tie his hands behind his back, so I gave in. Robby got a length of rope and brought it to me and he turned around to put his hands behind his back. I started wrapping the rope around his crossed wrists lengthwise, and then twist the rope so his wrists were crisscrossed with the rope. Halfway through, I tied a knot before wrapping the rest of the rope around his wrists. I knew at the time that he wasn't going to work his way free with out some help. I actually knew that he would have to be un-tied. He turned around and I watched him try wiggling his wrists. My younger sister was supposed to be home in about an hour, so I knew that she would she would be around when Robby needed to be un-tied.

I met my friend, Karen, and we drove down to the beach, maybe a 15 minute drive. While we were there, I told her about leaving my brother tied up at home. Karen laughed at first about it, but she started asking questions. I felt a little embarrassed talking about it, but she seemed very curious. I told her that he enjoyed having me and my sisters tie him, and she asked why he liked being tied up. I said that I wasn't really sure, only that he told me that that he wants to see if he can escape. Karen asked all sorts of questions about my brother, laughing most of time, and said that she would love it if her brother would let her tie him up. I said that I didn't mind tying him, but sometimes I feel a bit uncomfortable about it. Karen said that it's probably just fun and games to him. I agreed, but since he was 14 or so ( I think I was 16 or 17 at the time), he should have other interests. After a few hours under the sun, we decided to leave. On the way home, Karen suggested that we stop at my house and check to see if Robby was OK, so we made a little detour to my house.

When we entered the house, Rob met us in the kitchen and his hands were no longer tied behind him. He looked a little surprised that we came home. I think because Karen was with me and we still in our bathing suits. She was a very tall, attractive, and intimidating person and looked fantastic in her bikini. I asked him if Carol, our younger sister, cut the ropes from his wrists and he said no, he escaped by himself. I asked how long it took for him to escape and he said it took almost an hour. I told him that I was glad that he was able to escape because I was worried about leaving him that way. He said he would have been OK. (I found out later that he cheated by using a knife to cut the rope himself) He then told us that Carol had to go out to the store, and she was going to tie him up again when she got home. Karen said that she'd like to see how Robby is able to escape, which at the time I wished she hadn't of said that, because Robby then asked us to tie him. I didn't want to, but reluctantly agreed. I knew he didn't want to just have his hands tied behind him again, so I said we would tie him up in his bedroom. My older sister, Lisa, and me have tied him down on the floor in a spread eagle position before and tying him like that has gotten to be a favorite, and difficult, way for him to escape from. I told him to go get ready and if he would tie his feet, that we would tie his wrists.

After about 5 minutes, Karen and me went into Rob's bedroom, where he was already laying on the floor with his feet tied to the legs of the bedroom dresser. His bed was situated directly opposite the dresser where his arms could be stretched high above his head. When Karen followed me into the room and saw him laying on the floor, she looked down at him and giggled. She wasn't expecting what she saw, but said that it seemed impossible for anyone to escape from. I stepped over Rob and told her that he has somehow been able to get free when we've tied him like this, however, he hasn't been too lucky lately.

I looked down at him and asked "Ready??" He said he was and asked me to stretch him out really tight. I remember Robby always telling me to "pull tighter" when I was tying his hands. He liked being fully spread out and with very little movement. I think that he felt it was more difficult. Karen stood over him and watched as I started tying the rope around his wrist and then pulling the rope and his arm tight above his head before tying it off to the leg of the bed. Just then, my sister Carol came in the room and saw us tying up Rob. She said that she said that she'd promised him that she would tie him, and I said that if she wanted, she could tie his other wrist. She said "No", that since I'd already started that it'd be OK. So I got up and stepping over my brother again, got down on my knees and started tying his other wrist.

The whole time that I was tying up my brother, Carol and Karen were watching and talking about Robby and tying him up. Karen was asking all sorts of questions. She seemed really curious and fascinated by it. Anyway, when I finished tying his other wrist to the bed leg, I got up and the three of us watched my brother struggle and try to escape. It must have been very intimidating for him to have 3 females looming over him, especially with two of us in bikinis.

After about 5 minutes he seemed to give up and just stare up at us. Carol kneeled down beside him and said something like "don't give up so soon", and she lifted his tee shirt up over his chest. She then ran her fingers over his sides making him start laughing and squirming. Karen laughed and said "that's mean". I told her that we've tickled him before and that he hasn't complained yet and that he even seems to like being tickled. She seemed a little surprised , but she said later that she enjoyed watching him being tickled. Carol started really running her fingers up and down his sides, ribs, and stomach. Karen and I stood above him watching and laughing along with the fun. I would say that Carol tickled him for at least 5 minutes and by that time Robby was pretty well exhausted. Carol sat back on her heels and verbally teased our brother for a couple minutes while he was catching his breath. Occasionally, she'd poke him in his navel and twist her finger around. Gad, I remember how that made him crazy - LOL. She got back up on her feet before leaving and going into her room, leaving Karen and me with Robby. I kneeled down and pulled his shirt back down covering his stomach, but not before giving him one last navel poke.

Karen asked me how long that he is given escape, and I told her that it's really up to Robby. If he can't escape, he'll ask us to untie him when he realizes that he not able to get free. Robby looked up at Karen and said that he hates doing that because he thinks he's failed. He also said that at least he knows that me or my sisters aren't making it easy for him too. Then I mentioned that he didn't give up easily either, because one time, when our parents were on vacation, he wanted to stay tied up like this for almost 3 hours. I told her "he's a determined one" and she said "I can tell" and laughed.

After a few more minutes of chatting and watching him struggle at out feet, we went out on the patio to get a little more sun and have some drinks. Carol came out a couple times and told us that she checked on Rob to make sure he was OK. It soon was getting late, and Karen had to leave. She wanted to see my brother one last time, so we went back in to see him. When we walked back in the room, we stood on either side of him and I could see that he was still just as tightly spread out as when I first tied him. We talked for a few minutes and I asked him if he wanted us to untie him. He said no at first, but after Karen said good bye and we started leaving the room, he had a change of mind. So, Karen and I went back over to him and we both started untying his wrists. It had been about an hour, and that was really long enough anyway.

Karen helped me tie up my brother two other times after that, and also a couple times when she came over, Robby was already tied up by one of my other sisters. I still keep in touch with Karen and she was devastated to learn of his death. When I called to tell her, she recalled this story as if it were yesterday. I miss those times of our fun and games. Robby trusted us and knew that we would never hurt him.

Kathy
Calif, USA

milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Wonderful story! I envy your brother. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic