JT : 01 - Locker Room Ambush (mm+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

JT : 01 - Locker Room Ambush (mm+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

JT's stories
01 - Locker Room Ambush
Story index at the bottom

By JT

Saturday, February 8th 2003 - 12:48:41 AM

Locker Room Ambush

During my sophomore year of high school, I had my first bondage experience. It became the first of many, and I did not even control it. I was a member of the school's football team and one of the more hardworking and big-mouthed people on the team. I was always one of the last people to get off of the field, but probably badmouthed the soccer team the most. Being a big lineman, I had the strength to pick on anybody, but my speed was slow: hence I was very methodical. My brains failed me on this Thursday Afternoon.

Let me first give you a background on the situation. At my school; there were 2 locker rooms; one for the soccer players and the other for the football players during the fall sport season. To get into the football locker room, one had to walk through the soccer locker room; which took at most 10 seconds. Everyday after practice, I would stay late; even after practicing late and watch film from our past week's effort or our opponent for the coming Saturday. I had a key to the film room through my assistant coaching position with the freshmen team. By the time I finished watching my daily quota of film, it was 7:30; and I had not put my equipment away yet. I could have easily brought my equipment home and had brought it back to the locker room in the morning; but I chose to put in the locker room. WRONG DECISION.

Four of my friends are on the soccer team; Barry, Alan, Peter, and Brian; and they knew I was staying late as usual. I constantly badmouthed them and they thought it was time to teach me a lesson. On Thursdays, the soccer team had to remove their nets from the goals on the field for the Freshmen football game on Friday after school. They told the coach that they would bring it in, and instead of putting it in the supply closet; they stuffed it in their locker.

I walked through the locker room with absolutely no problem. I spent some time in the bathroom and locked away my gear; while stopping to read a posting on the wall. My books were already at home, as practice did not start until 4. School dismissed at noon on Thursdays, so I went home and came back. When I walked back out of the football locker room, the soccermen struck. While my back was to them as I was locking the football locker room; I was kicked over by Brian. They struck fast, as Barry and Alan slouched my upper body and began wrapping my arms to the side of my body with athletic tape and duct tape. By the time I fully recognized what was going on; my whole upper body from the shoulders to the hips were taped up, and completely immobile. While Barry and Alan worked high, Peter worked low; by wrapping by lower legs and feet in duct tape.

When I was completely mummified from the shoulders down and a nice little duct tape gag was put on my mouth; the boys took out the soccer net and some rope. I knew that I was in deep shit, but I was in no position to argue. Brian lifted me up; as Alan and Peter slid the net under my feet and lifted it up over my head. It was here that they took the rope and closed the net off to form a nice pouch, with absolutely no way out. The rope was then handed off to Barry; who while standing on a chair; wrapped the rope around the beamer of the locker room a few times and hoisted me up. There I was in a freaking soccer net, with absolutely no room to squiggle in the soccer players' locker room.

The boys took my keys and locked up the locker room while they went out for some dinner and a movie. They came back at about 10:30 and let me out. After some laughs and a pizza; we made up again and I kept my mouth shut towards the soccer players; for about a week. From then on; I never let my guard down - particularly on Thursdays.

JT
USA