Newbie : 03 - People Do Things for Money (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Newbie : 03 - People Do Things for Money (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Newbie's stories
03 - People Do Things for Money
Story index at the bottom

By Newbie

Saturday, March 22nd 2003 - 12:38:37 PM

People Do Things for Money

Hey guys!

First of all, this story is about Andy again (names are changed to protect the innocent). Since my earlier stories are gone, I'm gonna have to describe him again. He's about 5'2" with short, curly brown hair. He is 13, as well as me. I will refer to myself as Kyle, being 5'4" with rather long, dark brown hair which is straight. On with the story.

Well, as some of you may know it is March madness, and Andy was doing some bettin with his friends on who would/wouldn't win. We were watching the tournament, and he had lost all of his bets, worth about $20. As he watched the final seconds of the game that he bet on, he said, "could you possibly give me, like, $3?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, I just lost a bunch of money, and I don't think I have enough."

"Well, you're gonna have to do something for me," I replied.

Then, an idea hit me.

"You're gonna have to let me tie you up," I told him. He smiled.

"Is that all?" he asked.

"Not quite. You have to let me tape your mouth shut."

"Why? I'll be quiet."

"You also have to let me do watever I want to you."

"Oh," he replied.

Then, we headed up to my room, where I prepared the ropes while he layed down and placed his hands behind his back. I took out two 20' ropes, a 4' rope, a 3' rope, and my duct tape. I then took one of my 20' ropes and started to tie his crossed hands behind his back. I tied them TIGHTLY, wrapping the rope about three full times before putting the rope in between his hands. I crossed the rope, and then started to wrap the rope around a couple more times. Then I knotted it off. However, I still wasn't done. I started wrapping the rope vertically between his hands about 2 times, then knotted it off. Then, I started to bind his ankles. I took my other 20' rope and put his ankles together. I started to bind them the exact way I tied his now immobile hands. After i knotted the last knot, I took the 4' rope and bound his knees together.

"What's the last one for?" he asked. I replied by bringing his feet and hands together, then using the 3' rope to hogtie him very tightly. He gasped, but then said, "Oh great. A hogtie again."

Then, I took out the duct tape. He protested, but I said, "It was part of the deal, remember?" Then, he reluctantly put his lips together as I ripped off a piece of tape long enough to cover his lips. Then, I took another piece of the same lenght and put it just below, covering the edge and going under his chin slightly. Then, I took two smaller pieces and put them vertically on the sides of the gag. Then, I said, "Let the fun begin."

He gave me a confused look, but then knew exactly what I was going to do as I took his ankle socks off.

"Are your feet ticklish?" I asked. His eyes widened. Then, I started to lightly tickle his feet. He writhed to the best of his ability, but couldn't hardly move let alone get out of the tight hogtie. I tickled him more.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed. I put my hand over his already gagged mouth to further muffle the screams. I then tickled his sides, and he was really writhing now. He was MMMPPHHing like crazy. I was laughing, because I was thoroughly enjoying this.

'This is the hardest $3 he'll ever make," I thought.

I tickled him for another 10 minutes or so, then received a call from his mom. Sadly, she was coming to pick him up soon. I released him from the hogtie and untied his hands. He took off his gag, then started to rub his hands and arms to return circulation. I proceeded to finish untying him, then realized how well I had tied him (before this I was practicing on my own legs). He was tied up for about 20 minutes, and I gave him $3.

"Thanks. I might need more later though," he said. I stashed my ropes and such and the doorbell rang. His mom picked him up.

I'm going to try to tie him again soon, so I might have another story in the near future. Hoped you liked it and keep the stories coming!

USA