Trish : 02 - Connie's Torture Pit (ff/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Trish : 02 - Connie's Torture Pit (ff/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Trish's stories
02 - Connie's Cellar
Story index at the bottom

By Trish

Wednesday, March 5th 2003 - 05:32:29 PM

Connies Cellar-3

First of all I want to thank you all who have shown so much enthusiasm for my stories. It's been fun recalling my teenage experiences and so I will continue here.

So far you have learned about Connie my bossy teenage tormentor who had decided to take me under her wing. You also met Cathy a friend and enthusiastic submissive who seemed to enjoy her torment. (You can re-read my posts of last week to catch up). Now I will introduce you to Susan. She was another neighborhood kid who became addicted to Connie's method of recreation. Sue was 14 about 5' tall and maybe 100 lbs. She had really short hair she wore in a boy-like style. She had small breasts and the most perfect ass of anyone I knew.

The day was another perfect summer day, bright sun, cool breezes and not a cloud in the sky.

By then I had started looking forward to my visits to Connie's because they almost always involved bondage play or very erotic conversations about methods to be used on prisoners in the future. I know its kinky but I was really turned on by it. This day proved to be no exception.

I arrived just after noon to be greeted by Connie at the front door. She was dressed in her usual shorts T and flip-flops. She invited me in but this time instead of going to the basement she showed me back through the kitchen and out into the back yard. The yard behind their house was quite large. It was enclosed by a tall fence all around and divided in half by a tall wall of shrubs. On the far side of the shrubs was a section of the yard that had been set up as a playground with swings sandbox etc.

As we entered that section of the yard it was no surprise to find Sue at a distinct disadvantage. She was dangling by her wrists from the end of a rope the other end of which was slung over the top bar of the swing set and tied off to a stake in the ground behind her. She was wearing red crotch huggers and a halter-top whose string had been undone and retied around her chest just under her breasts. Her arms had been drawn up high above her head yet not quite high enough to lift her off he old iron BBQ grate on which she was teetering. The grate was about 2' square with hard rough edges that must have been terribly uncomfortable on bare feet.

I can't explain why but the site of Sue hanging there really excited me and it must have shown. Connie let out a laugh and remarked that she knew I would like this rig. She went on to show me the grate and how she had sit it up digging a shallow pit under it incase we wanted to build a fire or something. We both laughed for Susan's benefit even though we would have never done anything like that! Susan just hung there and MMMMMed as she was tightly cleave gagged.

We left her that way for about another ten or fifteen minutes while we lightly poked her with sticks from a nearby tree.

Deciding she had had enough we lowered her from her suspension.. We left her hands tied together and gag in place as we led her over to the sandbox. Connie called the torture pit. It was a sand box that measured about 4x6ft. And was indeed filled with sand. Connie had added several eyehooks around the old wood frame and she had added enough sand so that it was level with the top of the frame and it was graded so it formed a mound in the middle. We laid Susan down face up so that the highest part of the sand pile was squarely in the center of her back. Using some lengths of rope we stretched her out spread-eagle attaching her limbs to the four corners of the frame. Connie took great care to make sure she was stretched as tight as possible but in no real pain. When we were done her back and ass were all that actually touched the ground. Concerned about the strain on her neck Connie rolled up a blanket and placed it under Sue's head. The only bit of comfort she would have for quite some time.

With our victim all staked out securely we decided to give ourselves a little break. We poured ourselves a couple of sodas from the cooler and went to sit under a nearby tree.

By now the sun was high in the sky and the temperature had reached about 90-degrees. The breeze that offered some comfort earlier had stopped and you could really feel the heat. As luck would have it the sandbox enjoyed no shade at all. While we sat under a big old tree sipping our nice cool drinks Susan was not so luck. Not only was she racked unable to do little more the wiggle her toes she was getting a slow roasting from the sun. I remember asking Connie how hot she thought the sand was. She just laughed and said HOT! We left her this way for about fifteen or twenty minutes. By then she was already starting to turn a bit red. Not wanting her to burn Connie handed me a tube of suntan cream and instructed me to "baste" our victim. I have to admit that did sound like fun. I wasted no time applying the cream on our prisoner. I started with her face and worked my way down to her feet. I applied a heavy coating of the cream to every inch of exposed flesh. When I was done she was glistening in the sun. Connie explained that the cream not only offered a layer of protection form the suns harmful rays but that it also contained some special mixture to condition the skin. She further explained that this special conditioning would make her super sensitive to tickle torture.
I actually heard Susan grunt when she said that.

We finished our sodas and sat about selecting some implements of torture. I selected a couple of pointy stiff feathers and a nailbrush. Connie picked a long thin dowel rod that had been sharpened on one end and a couple of stiff artists brushes. Connie being the head tormentor took her turn first. Using the dowel she dragged it point down Susan's side from pit to hip. Susan mmmmmed as Connie ignoring her sounds and went on to explain how sharp and stiff can be as torturous as soft and fuzzy. She continued her demonstration on both of Sue's sides for a minute before moving down to her feet. She wasted no time scratching little lines in the bottom of Sue's left foot from heal to toe. This really got her going as she could be heard laughing and trying to scream form under her gag. After a few minuets of sole scraping and toe pushing Connie ended the demonstration by explaining that if the victim isn't sensitive enough you can further sensitize - like so - and she gave her a smack across the bottom of her foot.

By that time I was pretty worked up and I really wanted to get started. Connie turned me loose on Sue's right foot while she continued to work on he left. She switched to one of the artists brushes while I tested her sensitivity with a stiff feather. I decided that while the feather worked pretty good as she was really laughing and struggling against her bindings. After three or four minuets we gave her a five-minute rest before we continued. This time Connie attacked her pits wit a brush and her fingers. I returned to her feet. This time using the nailbrush to torture every inch of her hypersensitive soles, heels and toes. We really drove her nuts! We continued her torture for forty-five minutes with a break every five minutes or so.

At one point we ungaged her and let her drink some water. We kept checking her to make sure she was all right but we didn't stop the torture until we had totally exhausted her.

When it was finally over we untied her and gave her some refreshments before we all went our separate ways.

Trish