Shana : 01 - Playing with my boyfriend (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Shana : 01 - Playing with my boyfriend (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Shana's stories
01 - Playing with my boyfriend
Story index at the bottom

By Shana

Wednesday, March 12th 2003 - 12:34:43 PM

Playing with my boyfriend

Hi. This story takes place about twenty years ago. My boyfriend and I were both fourteen years old at the time.

We'd been discussing tie up scenes in comics and on TV. Both were chock full of it at the time with Heather Locklear getting the full treatment on " TJ Hooker " frequently. The episode where she was taken hostage by bank robbers and bound for almost the whole episode was fresh in our minds.

We confessed to one another a fondness for bondage, especially where a damsel was being held in a perilous predicament. You know--- Stick of dynamite with a slow fuse or time bomb with the heroine " MMMFFFing " and struggling to no avail against her bonds and gag.

I asked him if he would like to tie me up one day. His eyes popped slightly and with a slow grin he said, " Sure ! "

We arranged to meet at a disused section of the railway station on the weekend. Trains passed it regularly, but no one ever went there.

On the day, I borrowed some soft towline from the garage and took two cowboy bandana scarves from my dresser. Perfect gags, I thought.

It was a cold autumn day, so I rugged up in jeans, boots, turtleneck sweater ( mainly to hide the hickey he gave me during the week ) with another heavier Vneck sweater over that would keep the chill away.

I arrived at the station to find him waiting for me. He was similarly dressed except he had on a quilted jacket instead of the extra sweater.

We didn't waste any time after greeting each over with a hug and kiss. We entered a shed and looked around. It sure hadn't been used for a while, with dust and cobwebs everywhere. I wasn't paranoid about spiders, but I wasn't exactly fond of them either. Although I imagined I'd be a corpse if a tarantula ever crawled on me !

We found the " cosiest " place at a support beam near the far end.

" What about this ? ", he gave it a slap and a cloud of dust rose around his hand.

" Hmmm... OK. But we have to clean it up a bit ", I answered.

We dusted it as best we could and I prepared for my time of damseldom. I opened my handbag and retrieved the rope and bandanas.

" OK, I'll be a kidnapping bank robber and you can be the innocent hostage ", he said smiling.

" I thought I'd be more like an heiress with a huge ransom on offer from Mama and Papa ! ", I giggled.

" OK... Spoilt rich bitch it is ! ", he laughed as he fended off my fist as it was about to hit his shoulder.

" Take that back, or you'll never be paid ! "

" You forget. You're the victim here ! " , he grabbed me by the shoulders and gently pushed me against the metal beam. I smiled and with some B grade acting type struggling and pleas asking him to let me go, I allowed him to take my wrists and pull them behind me.

He wound the towline several times around them and cinched it firmly. Not too tight, just firm enough so I couldn't slip either hand free. He had enough length left to wind around my waist twice and knotted it in front, holding me secure against the beam.

" I wonder if I should tie your ankles ? ", he mused.

" No unless you brought rope too. I'm all out, Mr. Kidnapper. "

" Not a problem ! A good villian always comes prepared ! ", he stated in dramatic tones. From his pocket, he pulled some nylon cord.

" More than enough, my pretty ", he said as he bent down and secured my legs fast. I tested the ropes and found he did quite a good job of it. I didn't think I'd be able to free myself unless I had scissors or a knife handly.

" Well, aren't you gonna gag me, you evil boy ? ", I smiled sweetly and fluttered my eyelashes.

" What kind of kidnapper doesn't ? ", he replied. He bunched up a bandana and placed it in my open mouth. The other one was folded into a cleave and he pushed it into my mouth until I grunted from the pressure. He knotted it behind my head and I squealed as he accidentally pulled my hair.

" Whoops--- Sorry ! " I glared and made a indignant " mmmff ! " noise.

He stood back to admire his work.

" Not too shabby, huh ? "

I mewed through the gag and continued twisting and turning, trying to slip my hands free.

" You coulda been a boyscout ! ", I said.

He looked quizzical. I repeated the line slowly and got the same response. The gags made it impossible for coherent speech. He just shrugged and said, " What was that ? Babytalk ? Speak like you know what you're saying ! "

I responded to his teasing with a melodramatic angry grunt and threw some swear words for effect.

" OK... So, I'm a " Mmmahin' mmmahed ? "

I blushed, not expecting swear words to be so gag friendly !

We were both getting into it and enjoying every moment. I could feel a warm comfortable sensation come over me.

He approached and kissed me over the gag. I tried as best I could to kiss him back, hoping he'd pull the bandanas loose. He held my head gently and nuzzled my earlobe and neck. He pulled my turtleneck collar down and continued while I was gently moaning.

Oh no ! I was about to get another hickey !

I grunted " No ! ", hoping he'd understand. I was worried my parents would be suspicious I was wearing turtlenecks every day. Luckily, he relented.

" You enjoying your kidnapping so far ? ", he asked.

I nodded and made a " Yes ! " sound.

He checked my hands.

" Hmmm... They're a little blue and cold ", he said, a little concerned. They felt OK, but better to be safe safe than sorry.

He freed my ankles and arms before ungagging me. We rubbed my hands and wrists and gave each other a warm hug.

" What are you doing in here !? ", an officious voice asked firmly. We both startled and turned to look at a man in the doorway.

To be continued.

Shana