Freebase : 01 - My Friends Sister (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Freebase : 01 - My Friends Sister (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Freebase's stories
01 - My Friends Sister
Story index at the bottom

By Freebase

Friday, March 21st 2003 - 06:52:43 AM

My Friends Sister

This is a story that happened to me not long ago now actually which i swear is true.

I'm seventeen and in this band, and one of the members is probably my oldest friend, so i know his family and he knows mine. And he has this sister called Kerry who is a little older than us by about a year who is pretty good looking, but only to the point where she makes a stunning rock chick rather than as a plain person in the 'popular' crowd. I've always liked rock women (sorry for calling them chicks earlier) and i'd always felt this air between us of which i naturally joked about with my friend. However nothing could prepare me for the phone call i got from her when she eventually asked if i still liked playing those little tie games i used to play with my friend and that occasionally she would join in with. I said not often but i still playing them, slightly hesitant to answer myself from nervousness. Then she asked something totally unexpected.

"Do you want to play one with me?"

My heart sank and my mouth dropped open. Trying to stay cool i said "What do you mean now?"

"Yeah"

"sure"

"okay, do you want to come round in about half an hour then"

"Okay, i'll be there."

I put down the phone and yelled for joy. Quickly i grabbed a small collection of things a roll of duct tape and bit of rope hidden at the bottom of my bag so that no one would be suspicious. On the way however i began to doubt the simpleness of the situation and started to suspect them of playing a prank on me (which wasn't that unknown to happen). But i figured if it is, it is.

It took me about twenty minutes to get there and i knocked on the door. Standing there was my friends big sister dressed in a baggy black T-shirt with i think 'slipknot' on the front or someone like that, 3/4 length cut off jeans and bare feet. Man she looked goody gum drops.

So anyway she invited me into the lounge where she MTV on and a chair in the middle of the room with some rope on it.

"I hope you don't think this is to weird" she said.

"No" i said, still expecting them all to jump out at me.

"Is anyone in?"

"No" she said switching off the T.V. Then she stood in front of me asking "Now you are still into this aren't you because i don't want you to embarrass yourself by trying to humour me."

"I'm into it believe me. Are you?"

"I invited you round didn't i".

Something i will always remember is uncompromisingly straightforward she was with everyone. She went toward the stereo and asked what music we both would like. I suggested Nirvana and she said sure. So 'Nevermind' began as did our little session. She sat down in the chair waiting for me to make my move. So i grabbed the nearest length of rope and pulled her arms behind the chair, and tied her by the wrists to the sides. Then i grabbed another length and tied her shoulders together as far as they would go behind the back of the chair. She began to struggle a little saying, "you know what you're doing don't you." Then i moved round to her legs tying her knees together tightly. Then i wrapped her ankles together, and she looked like she was really enjoying it. I smiled as i pulled out my roll of duct tape.

"What's that for?"

"Mind you own business" I said. Then ripping a small piece off, i attached her two big toes together.

"Very clever" she said slightly sarcastically.

I then grabbed another length of rope and looped it in with the ankles ties and lifted it up, attaching the other end to the top of the chair, so that her legs were lifted above the floor. Then i pulled out a small handkerchief (unused) and before i could do anything she said "what's that for?"

"For the gag"

"Wait a minute i didn't say you could use a gag"

"You didn't not say it either. Anyway you can hardly complain can you?"

With that i inserted the cloth in her mouth, Holding it in with my hand, whilst i stretched out for the roll of duct, of which i proceeded to rip about five strips of placing it over her mouth.

"Now i can watch some T.V"

She then started mmmmmmmmphing as i sat down and watched T.V with her sat facing away from the screen. Eventually i asked what the problem was, asking if it was to do with the screen, she nodded and so i turned her round while she struggled. Better for me really as i now had a much better view.

After a while i said that i had to leave and that she'd be allright when her parents found her. She mmmmphed lots. So i agreed to get her out of the chair instead. Once out i immediatlely tied her hands behind her back again, as well as her elbows but left the leg ties. Then i sat her on the sofa next to me and she continued to struggle but to no avail as i knew how to tie knots. Again after a while i said " I really have to be going now. See you later." She didn't believe me at first but when i grabbed my bag and made the door slam, i heard her after a while start to mmmmph out for me. Really going for it eventually. I came back though i she looked at me with contempt but i knew she enjoyed it really. But then out of the corner of my eye, I saw my friend and walking down the street toward the house. I panicked inside while she wondered what was happened.

To be continued...

Freebase