Memo : 01 - A true childhood tie up adventure (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Memo : 01 - A true childhood tie up adventure (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Memo's stories
01 - A true childhood tie up adventure
Story index at the bottom

By Memo

Thursday, March 27th 2003 - 08:10:20 PM

A true childhood tie up adventure

I haven't been here in quite awhile. And yes, I have used another name in the past-never mind which one.

I came here, some years ago, because I thought this site would help me relive some portions of my childhood. I look back now and realize how much more innocent those days were. I, like many children, played "tie up" games, but they weren't due to some sexual perversion that I had (or have). Children experiment and look to experience lots of different things, mostly to find their place in the world.

I wish this board would go back to the central theme I thought it was created for, the sharing of childhood tie up games.

And as part of this campaign, I offer the following submission:

LONG, LONG AGO...in a country, NOT so far away, really...

I was about 9 years old. My best "bud" in the whole, wide, galaxy was a cute little, brown haired girl named Amber. She was but a few months younger than I was, but was a year behind me, in school. I don't recall the reason; not that it matters.

Amber was the perfect stereotype for a "tomboy." While some girls her age were into the "finer" things in life, like learning to be young ladies, Amber preferred climbing trees, fishing (and cleaning the fish too!!), and splashing about in mud puddles the size of Idaho. At times, she would even aid in making those mud puddles.

She was a tough little bugger too. While a scraped knee or bloodied elbow would send most girls (and many boys) running for home for first aid and comfort, Amber hardly even noticed such inconveniences. It was not at all unusual to see her dashing about on her bike (we BOTH loved biking), blood draining from one or both knees.

My story opens on an early summer day, not long after school had dismissed for the year. Amber was seated on the top railing of a fence that surrounded my yard, her bare legs flailing in the light breeze. I think I saw that girl in something besides jeans or shorts only once in all the years I knew her. On this day she was dressed in a tattered t shirt, shorts, socks and sneakers. I won't bore you with the details of what led up to what happened. I don't really remember and don't think it matters anyhow.

The two of us loved to play tricks on one another. You know, the harmless kind...a pin set upright in a chair, jumping out from behind a bush and scaring the other...stuff like that. On this particular day, I decided I would kidnap my best "bud" and make her my "hostage" for the day. Don't recall if I had ever tried that before. No matter. Why kids do what they do? Some things never change.

On this day, I crept up behind Amber, through my arms around her middle and wrestled her off the fence. Many might have been upset by that, but Amber just giggled and fought back, half heartedly. I found us both laying on the ground in my yard, with Amber sitting in my lap. I was a bit bigger than her; she hardly resisted and just lay there in my lap, her head rested trustingly against my chest. She giggled somemore.

I pulled her, gently, to her feet.

"Put your hands behind your back!" I commanded, then laughed myself when I realize how silly it all seemed.

"What?" Amber laughed again, then looked at me like I was nutso.

"Hands behind your back!" I repeated, trying to keep a straight face.

"What for?" She broke into more giggle fits. I think she knew what for... Amber had a way of "sensing" things...

I pulled some strips of cloth out of a back pocket, then gently, but firmly, crossed her wrists behind her back and began to lash them together.

Amber only laughed somemore. "What are you doing?"

I didn't reply, but Amber didn't offer any resistance and in a few minutes, I used the three or four strips of cloth to tie her hands securely behind her back. She turned to give me that curious "what's going on?" look, tugged a couple of times on her bonds, then realizing she couldn't get free (I am not altogether sure she really wanted to) simply stood looking at me, her bare legs set slightly apart. The faded red shorts she had on that day were rather brief and I remember thinking she was really cute, dressed that way. It wasn't a sexual thing (nor is it now); little girls in short shorts are cute; that's a given.

Next I whipped out a dark colored bandana. Amber's eyes got a little wide, but she still offered no resistance when I stepped behind her and bound the bandana securely over her eyes.

"Hey! I can't see!" she complained, then broke into more giggle fits. "What are you doin'?"

"I told you," came my reply.

Momentarily, she wore a puzzled frown, then chirped. "Okay. I guess!" She relaxed, and stood smiling, slightly, her feet set apart, calmly awaiting her "fate."

TO BE CONTINUED LATER

Memo
United States