Army Daze : 01 - Trussing up the Corporal (M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Army Daze : 01 - Trussing up the Corporal (M/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Army Daze's stories
01 - Trussing up the Corporal
Story index at the bottom

By Army Daze

Sunday, April 13th 2003 - 06:39:43 PM

Trussing up the Corporal (Part 1/2)

The first time I was really tied up by someone (not those playful tricks that you can easily escape from) was when I was nearing 20 (about eight years ago), while I was serving in the army at a military school. It is a really embarrassing situation that is chiselled clearly into my memory.

I shared my four-man bunk-room with two other non-comms (Non commissioned officers, or NCOs). I was a corporal and the other two were third-sergeants. Seth and Ian (not their real names) both just reached 19 and although I was lower ranking then they were, I was in the unit much longer (they had just posted in recently) and they treated me as their equal.

It was one of those blistering nights when the temperature soared over 100°F with the humidity that really makes you all sticky and bothered. A "Night's Off" was granted to the company and everyone was preparing to book out for the evening to drink piss and have fun (during training, the company could only book out on weekends). I was feeling rather tired after a long day's training and decided not to book out (I was allowed to book out on any free night anyway). I hit the showers which were packed with trainees eager to book out. Seth had already showered and changed when I returned. Ian was already downstairs getting his section to fall in.

It was quarter to nine and there was still about fifteen minutes before the whole company would be ready to book out. Seth knew that I wouldn't be booking out with the rest of the company. He waited till I had put on my briefs (I hadn't tried out boxers yet) before he posed the question.

"Remember you said you could get out of any knots?" I knew what was coming to me then. How could I forget? We just had the conversation earlier today when we were practicing knots during lessons. "What about it?" I replied.

"Well, it's just that since you aren't booking out, and there's still some time left before the rest of the company falls in, I thought I could practice some knots on you."

Maybe it was my machismo that spoke, but I agreed. I didn't bother putting on more clothing since I might become all hot and sweaty again in a short while.

"Sit down", Seth commanded and motioned to the standard plastic chair.

I sat there and put my hands behind the back of the chair's backrest. But Seth had other ideas in mind. He took out the standard issue roll of comms-chord (a hardy coil of nylon rope for multi-purpose use). He took each wrist and bound them to each of the chair's hind legs, so that my hands were by my side, rather than crossed behind me. Then he spread out my fingers and tied each finger to the cross bar between the chair legs. Next, he spread my legs backwards so that they rested on the inside of the chair's legs, then tied my feet tautly to the chair's hind legs so that they were hanging under the seat. He used the rest of the rope to secure my body to the seat.

He was quite methodical, tying each part of the body carefully to the chair, starting with the thighs and moving upwards to the lower arms, waist and chest, biceps and shoulders and finally the neck to the back of the chair (not too tightly but enough so that I couldn't move my neck) so that my head was now tilted backwards and my body arched backwards. It took him less than ten minutes to secure me to the chair, and I realized that he must have really practiced it. He stood back and looked at his handy work. Then, he took my army "vest" (T-shirt) and wrapped it around my head as a blindfold. Thankfully he didn't gag me.

"There, see if you can get out of that!" He cried. "I'll be back by 2359 (that's 11.59pm - before midnight). With that, he left.

The door clicked shut and I began struggling against my bonds but I couldn't move a muscle. My fingers were spread far apart and were utterly useless. I couldn't even move my head to try to undo the blindfold - shirts usually make lousy blindfolds because the material is thick and gets loose easily. My efforts only made the ropes tighter. I tried to move the chair but without any part of my body touching the floor, the effort was near impossible. I managed, by rocking and "jumping" in the chair, to move the chair very slightly closer to the door, hoping that someone would be around to help me out of my bonds. But I could hear the whole company already marching towards the gates and soon, I would be the only one in the whole building. The direness of the situation dawned upon me - I would be alone and tied up, utterly vulnerable for maybe three hours.

Because I had just returned from the shower and Seth and Ian were booking out, only the lights were on - the fans were all switched off. Luckily the windows provided some cool relief, but they also allowed the mosquitoes to come in (the school was in the middle of a forested area). With only my briefs on, I was fresh meat for the picking.

Army Daze
mike_ikenhead

----------------------------------------------
Sunday, April 13th 2003 - 09:06:35 PM

Trussing up the Corporal (Part 2/2)

So there I was all alone and completely immobilized wondering whether I would have to wait three hours for Seth to return and untie me.

Because I had just returned from the shower and Seth and Ian were booking out, only the lights were on - the fans were all switched off. Luckily the windows provided some cool relief, but they also allowed the mosquitoes to come in (the school was in the middle of a forested area). With only my briefs on, I was fresh meat for the picking.

After more than two hours of intermittent struggling, I was drenched in sweat, rubbed sore from the tight bounds, and itching all over. I had, however, somehow made the blindfold fall off. I began to hear noises as the troops started trickling back from their night's out. I am saved, I thought! I heard footsteps coming down the corridor and called out. I didn't care how I looked; I was more concerned about getting free and getting even with some mosquitoes. The person heard me calling and opened the door. I tried to look down my nose to see who it was (having had my head tilted back in an awkward position). It was one of the trainees (he would have been 18) that I knew but wasn't from my platoon. He saw me in my predicament, looked shocked for no more than a second and burst out laughing. It must have been a sight for a trainee to see this fit and toned corporal (I was 6'1" weighing 155 pounds) all trussed up looking so helpless.

I was red-faced and gave some story that the whole lot of NCOs ganged up on me for some fun. Thankfully, he didn't call anyone else to see my sorry state. He did point out that I had a hard on - which was poking out the top of my sweat stained, body hugging briefs - I was utterly embarrassed (he must have thought I was gay). I hadn't realized it, being more concerned about the blessed mosquitoes. I guess being tied up nearly-naked on a hot evening for two hours, all alone in a deserted building and being found by a trainee made me real horny. It added to my humiliation and I tried to calm down quickly.

The trainee untied me and I thanked him profusely before making him promise not to tell anyone. (He was graduating from the school soon, and there was no reason for him to squeal on me. I've heard of more weird things that trainees do when they get bored.) I had to go back into the shower again to try and cool myself down to reduce the rope marks all around me. When I came out of the shower, I looked at myself in the mirror - I was covered with red spots (mosquito bites) and rope marks all over. My fatigues (uniform) wouldn't be able to hide the rope marks on my neck, lower arms and hands for days. Thankfully, not many people noticed - I got only a few raised eyebrows.

When Seth and Ian came back a while later (at 2359 as promised), Seth looked shocked to see me all freshened up and casually reading a book on my bed.

"How did you get out?", he blurted, earning confused looks from Ian (who hadn't a clue what Seth had done to me).

"I got out long ago," I lied, "shows that you're bad at knots."

I wasn't upset about what Seth did to me, but actually admired his handiwork. Thereafter for the rest of my army days (about half a year left), my buddies (including Ian - who caught on to what had happened) and I fooled around with ropes quite a lot, trying to outdo each other.

Army Daze
mike_ikenhead@hotmail.com