Tw : 01 - Short but True Stories (m/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tw : 01 - Short but True Stories (m/m, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tw's stories
01 - Short but True Stories
Story index at the bottom

By Tw

Saturday, May 3rd 2003 - 06:49:57 PM

A short but true story

First I like the stories where the girl is tied up the best, 2nd I don't mind reading where the girl tie's the guy. Guys tieing guys is my least favorite, though I do read most of the stories here:) I like the shorter stories the best,they tend to be more "real".

I wish I could remember the name, but it was the story where the poster, a female,was tied up by her brother, and his friend,and the mom gave him something to gag his sister with, it was nicer and playful, those are the stories I like best

OK time for my little story. I was around 10 or so,in the 5th or 6th grade. Our neighbors had a boy, Pat, and a girl, Tina. Tina was a few older so we hardly got to play with her. Well one day I was out side in my back yard, when Pat came walking up to me with his hands behind his back. He turned around and I saw his hands were handcuffed behind his back (toy cuffs,but they worked). He told me he couldnt get the key in, he had it in is hand, and asked me to unlock him. Which I did.

Now this part is a bit fuzzy on how or even why he kept doing this, but at least 2 or 3 more times he locked his self back in the handcuffs and I let him out at least 2 more times, a total of 3 times. Well by the time he did it again, I refused to let him out, I think I thought he could get out if he wanted to.

Well he started to walk back to his house, hands still cuffed, as he got to the road a girl around our age was coming down the street, he went up to here and turned to show her his hands, I was to far away to hear what was said, he turned to face her, I figured she would unlock him like I did. Well I was wrong, she just Kept walking leaving pat handcuffed. I figured he would come back to me, but he just went into his house STILL handcuffed!!

I guess his mom or sister let him out, but I found it very interesting that the girl walked away leaving him Hand cuffed, which many years later proved a foundation on shaping what I liked as an adult.

I have many more and BETTER stories :) I will share them soon :)

Stay Cool and Safe :)
Tw
USA

------------------------------------------------

Thursday, June 26th 2003 - 05:36:14 AM

My sister :)

Ok well I use to tie up my younger sister all the time, well seemed that way :) We never played 'games', I would just ask her if I could tie her up. Most of the time she said yes :) . I use to tie her up with rope, but she would get out of that pretty easy, but it wasnt always around. I began using masking tape, we always seemed to have plenty of that around, good thing too, because I would use a LOT on her each time :) . She would also always let me gag her :)

One of the times that stand out in my mind, I was in my first year of jr high Amy (not her real name) was 7,8 or 9, not sure, I think 8. It was summer and early in the morning, my parents were gone, work I guess. I asked amy if I could tie her up, she said yes! My heart started pounding. I had her put her arms to her side and began wrapping her in masking tape, I used the whole roll. I started at her shoulders and went all the way to her feet. As I did this she watched me the whole time, and when I gagged her she looked me right in the eyes the whole time I was gagging her. One of the reasons I liked masking tape was I could tie her up quickly, however untieing her took much longer, which was not a bad thing :) except if I needed to untie her in a hurry.

There amy stood tied and gagged, what to do next? She never struggled to much, I think she liked to be tied up, or at the very least she didnt mind, after all she let me tie her up a lot :) I remember we were in the kitchen, I asked her if she wanted to watch tv, she shook her head yes. I picked her up and carried her into the living room and sat her on the couch. I told her I was going to get some cereal, and left her tied and gagged in front of the tv. I went back to the kitchen got my cereal, now I could see amy from the kitchen, I never left her out of my site than for more than 5 mins, max.

I had a few bites of my cereal, then I had this idea. The night before I had saw some movie,where the woman was tied and gagged and the guy was talking to her,while he was doing 'normal' stuff, this is what also made me want to tie up my sister :) I went back into the living room, picked her up and carried her back into the kitchen and sat her in a chair that was right across from me. I went and sat down and began eating again. There was amy bound and gagged sitting across from me, while I ate, all she could do was watch me. Then me trying to be funny I held my spoon up yo her taped mouth and asked her if she wanted some of my cereal, she 'mffed and gave me semi dirty look. Right about then I felt kinda funny, her being all tied up while I was eating. I could have untied her, but well you know :) So I picked her up and took her back to the living room, put her back on the couch, then I went back to finish my cereal. After I was done I went and untied her, well untaped her :) Which took at least a good ten minutes.I left her gag for last, :) which I did almost all the time, ahem only er fair, since when I would tie her up the gag would be last most of the time :) After she was free, she finished watching tv, and I started doing chores, after I gathered up all the masking type and throwing it away.

I tied my sister many more times,until my Mom found out...

Tw
http://aw.hyperboards.com/