Jenna : 02 - Poltergeists (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jenna : 02 - Poltergeists (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jenna's stories
02 - Poltergeists
Story index at the bottom

By Jenna

Friday, June 13th 2003 - 11:26:33 PM

Hi. It's Jenna again. Here is my story about being tied up in a cemetery at midnight.

It happened one night when I went home after softball practice with another girl on my team. She invited us to stay overnight. Usually, my Dad says no to such things, but to my surprise he told me I could. One reason was probably that I was staying with my friend Ashley. Her parents are as strict as mine. We rented a movie (Erin Brocovich - BARF) and Ashley's mother made us snacks and some kind of fruit punch. Her mom is so cute. They live in a house that is right on a golf course.

Anyway, you probably want to hear about the tie up part. I was really bored watching the movie with Ashley and our other friend Lara. I started wandering around this big house Ashley's family has, and I saw her brother and one of his friends were playing video games in his room, so I asked them if I could play, too. Her brother is really smart. Even though he is two years younger than me, he was in some of the same AP classes with me at school. (If you are older or not from America, AP classes are Advanced Placement for smarter kids.)

While we were playing, we started talking about this story that was going around about some other kids from our school who had a séance in the local cemetery and got chased by a ghost. I told Ronny and his friend Dirk that I didn't believe in ghosts. One thing led to another and we agreed to sneak out at midnight and check for ghosts. The cemetery is right on the other side of the golf course from their house. Ashley and Lara said they would not go, so it was just the boys and me.

We ran across the golf course and crawled through a whole in the fence. Surprise, surprise. We didn't see any poltergeists (spelling?). Pretty soon, we were just like running around and jumping out from behind grave stones to scare each other. While I was running, I tripped over a pipe coming out of the ground in the middle of nowhere. It was a water pipe with a hose attached. I told them I hurt my ankle and needed them to help me. When the came within range, I let them have it full blast with the hose. I could outrun both of them, so they chased me around for a long time without catching me. But, then I tripped and Dirk caught up to me.

I don't want to sound butch, but I do like to fight with boys. Not real fighting, of course, but just wrestling around. I am not slutty either. I am a good girl, just with a little wild streak sometimes.

Anyway, I was fighting off Dirk and got him in a headlock. When Ronny tried to jump on my back, I ducked out of the way and he ended up on the ground with only the bandana from my hair in his hand. For a minute I thought I might get away. But Dirk grabbed my legs and Ronny jumped on me again. We all went down with me on the bottom.

"You're so dead!" they kept saying.

They rolled me over on my stomach and pulled my arms behind me and tied my hands with my bandana.

"You're so dead, Jenna. You're going to pay for this."

It was summer and a hot night, so I was wearing just a tank top, shorts and running shoes. The boys were pretty soaked to the bone from the hose.

They picked me up and started leading me around trying to figure out what to do to me. They decided to take their belts off and strap me to the iron gates of one of the crypts. Ronny's belt went around my chest and arms, and Dirk's bound my feet. I felt like I was going to be able to slip out, but no matter how much I squirmed and wiggled, I couldn't get free. I also have to give them credit for doing a good job on my wrists with just a bandana.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked them.

They kept whispering their plans to each other. First, they tried to squirt me with the hose, but they tied me up too far away for it to reach. I guess I was acting like a real brat and started teasing them. Not smart for somebody tied up. Dirk took his shirt off and used it to gag me. He was wearing a t-shirt underneath, but I still didn't really like having somebody's sweaty shirt in my mouth.

I tried to ask them what I had to do to get untied and let loose, but it came out as a bunch of "hrumphing" from under the gag.

"O.K.", Ronny said, "We're going home. See you in the morning." They walked off into the shadows.

I tried to get my hands free for a few minutes, but it seemed the more I struggled, the tighter the bandana was around my wrists. I also tried to reach the buckle of the belt of holding my arms to the gate, but I couldn't get it undone. I was getting a little nervous. I don't believe in ghosts, but I was afraid some Freddy Kruger kind of guy was going to show up. I wasn't left alone, though. I could see the boys' shadows sticking out from behind a grave stone and everyone once and in a while I could see their flashlight snap on and off.

Oh, oh. I have to go. I'm only about halfway done. I'll finish tomorrow. Sorry.

Jenna