Gary : 01 - Bound by Charlene (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Gary : 01 - Bound by Charlene (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Gary's stories
01 - Bound by Charlene
Story index at the bottom

By Gary

Monday, June 16th 2003 - 03:51:13 AM

Bound by Charlene

I just came across this site. WAS RECOMMENDED BY A FRIEND.

Now for my first bondage experience:

I had the hots for my next door neighbor. Her name was Charlene. Dirty blonde hair, a cute little plug nose, very pretty and hot lips.

We played with each other since she was around 3 years old. Basic kids stuff. I am male and older by a few years.

One day Charlene (Sheeney) invited me over to her house. She said her parents would be away for several hours. Her dad was very involved with local politics and very active socially.

I was around 13 at the time. Sheeney was around 11. We went down into her cellar and she played some records, one was of her dad singing at his wedding. We both laughed.

Then Sheeney asked me to sit down on an old four post wooden chair. She looked at me and said "It's play time."

Sheeney walked back reached over some boxed and had a handful of rope, actually several pieces of rope.

"Hands behind your back" she commanded.

Stunned I asked what she had in mind.

She simply responded that this was a kids thing, all kids do it. Her older sister had done it to her. She had been to her girlfriends house and her girlfriend did it to her younger brother.

"Why don't you try this on your younger brother" I protested.

"Chuck is to young for this. Besides he'll tell Mom and Dad."

"Okay, let's do it. But wait, how long is this going to last."

"Oh, I'll let you go fairly quickly, just like my girlfriend did to her brother and like my sister did to me."

Intrigued, I reluctantly agreed.

I put my hands behind my back and felt the twirling of rope around my wrists which were crisscrossed behind me.

Sheeney then made a loop and tied around my chest. Out of rope for the time, she grabbed somemore rope and starting tying my feet, stopped, then started tying one leg to one post leg and the other leg to the other post.

"Try and get out of that."

I wiggled around but couldn't believe how tight these bonds were. Sheeney had done a good job. One of the reasons I agreed was because I didn't think that Sheeney, a girl younger than me could tie me in a way that I could not escape.

Boy was I surprised!

I had to admit that the ropes felt sensual. This was my first experience. And being at the mercy of a very good looking young girl was a definite turn on for me.

"Do you give up."

"Yeah, you win. I can't get loose. So is the game over now?"

"Over! Hey we're just starting."

Then I started thinking to myself what in the world does she have cooked up.

Then Charlene puckered up her pretty little lips and started to kiss me. I had never been kissed before and it was along time before I got kissed like that again.

Then she started tickling me in just the right spots. She knew them from our being together.

Then she took my shoes off and went to work tickling my feet. I about pissed my pants. Then she came back to my mouth and started kissing me all over again.

"That is how my older sister Rose does it. I saw her with Eric the other night and I've been dying to try it."

Next she picked up a bandana and blindfolded me. "Cindy did this to little Pauly the other day and I have to try it too." (little Pauly was Cindy's little brother.)

At this point I started to freak out. I had never been blindfolded in a cellar alone with only one person before.

She put her hand over my mouth and told me to relax. This chick was very mature for her age.

When she removed her hand I started to panic again and blurted out how I had to be untied right now.

Sheeney apparently had another bandana. This one went over my mouth. I was now securely tied, blindfolded and gagged.

Next I felt something going into my ears which turned out to be earplugs. Total sensory deprivation. Couldn't move, see, speak or hear. What in the world would be next?

TO BE CONTINUED/

Gary
gaggedgirlsturnsmeon@yahoo.com
USA