Rachel H : 01 - Bro's having fun (Mmm/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Rachel H : 01 - Bro's having fun (Mmm/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Rachel H's stories
01 - Bro's having fun
Story index at the bottom

By Rachel H

Wednesday, June 18th 2003 - 08:58:02 AM

Bro's having fun

Hi everyone. My name is Rachel and I've been reading this site for awhile and I wanted to post a story of mine. First some info about myself. I'm 21, I go to college in California. I have long blonde hair with pink streaks, blue eyes, and really nice curves. So now, here's the story.

I was at home recently just after I got home from a friend's house. My parents were going to be gone all day so I thought I'd just slack off today. But my 3 brothers had something else in mind.

My brothers names are Josh (18), Jake (16), and Mike (16). I was sitting watching tv when Josh came over to the couch and sat down next to me. He told me that Jake and Mike were looking for me and they were down in the basement. I proceeded with caution because I knew they had something planned.

I got downstairs and Jake and Mike were no where in sight. I went farther into the basement when I was tackled onto the couch by Jake. (Jake watches wrestling) I managed to push him off for a second but only for a second. That's when Mike came up from behind and grabbed me. Josh came down to assist them and I found myself being attacked by all 3 of them. Jake and Josh held me down while Mike left.

Much to my dismay, Mike came back with many lengths of rope, duct tape, and a homemade ballgag (made out of a tennis ball with a strap running through it.) This is how they tied me up.

I was wearing a really tight white t-shirt and tight blue jeans. My shirt has a lot of cleavage too and I guess my bros liked it. First the wrapped duct tape around my stomach area with my wrists behind me. Then they wrapped the tape around my thighs and my calves. At this point I couldn't really move at all. To make matters worse, they crossed my wrists behind my back and tied them together with rope in a cross formation. Then they crossed my ankles the same way and tied them together the same way.

They stood me up and held me straight. They tied more rope around my shoulders and pulled the rope down and did a very tight crotch tie. Then they tied more rope above and below my breasts. Now with the rope around my body they hogtied me very tightly by tying the rope around my ankles and pulled the rope through the rope around my body then pulled it tightly so my hands were touching my ankles.

"What the hell are you guys doing!?" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Josh answered me. "I have this friend that likes you that's coming over in a minute. He wants to see you like this he said."

"Well let me out now or MMMPPPHHH!!!!" They put the ballgag in my mouth and then I heard the doorbell rang.

Josh's friend Matt (18), came downstairs and he was in complete awe when he saw me bound and gagged so nicely. My brothers left so it was just me and Matt. I tried asking Matt to let me go but all that came out was MMPPHH, MMPPHH!! Matt started tickling my sock-covered feet. I was very ticklish so I thrashed uncontrollably and fell onto the ground with a large THUD! Now I was on my side but I wasn't hurt from the fall.

Matt proceeded to just keep looking at me. I couldn't move but I still tried to get myself free. I told my friend before I was tied up that she could come over. With me bound and gagged though, I could only imagine my friend would suffer the same treatment.

If anyone wants to hear the rest just tell me and if anyone that has Excite chat wants to chat, you can find me most nights under the sn with the same name as my e-mail. Thanx for reading.

Rachel H
tie_me_up_please@excite.com
US