Pete Mac : 01 - Bound and gagged for a Play (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Pete Mac : 01 - Bound and gagged for a Play (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Pete Mac's stories
01 - Bound and gagged for a Play
Story index at the bottom

By Pete Mac

Thursday, June 19th 2003 - 02:56:30 PM

Bound and gagged for Pete Mac!!!!!!

Finally Pete Mac has returned to Canuck's stories!! Anyway I'm pleased to say I got my first tie today. It's not much but it goes out to help all teenage guys out there looking for tips on how to get girls tied up.

Use Drama! Everyone has to do a play in school at one point and so use this to your advantage whenever possible!

My story begins in my drama class in which we were told we had to come up with a play involving a hostage situation at a post office (Yay!)

So anyway I was already forming a plan in my mind, my target a petit little cutie named Lolly (4 the benefit of this story) although i didn't know how to go about it. What made matters worse was the fact that we had to follow a script.

I was cast as a police officer and as luck would have it she was cast as a hostage (great!). Even better was the fact that I was put in charge of my group. Anyway Lolly was supposed to be this hostage that the bad guys were going to take to the Airport with them (so the cops couldn't do anything etc) To my surprise she came up to me and said "I guess my hands need to be tied for this".

I was completely taken aback but jumped at this open opportunity. She took off her tie (I go to a catholic school and we wear your typical uniform) and gave it two me before placing her hands before me.

"Ive got a better idea" I said and jumped behind her bringing the tie up to her mouth.

"But what about my lin...MMMPPPHHHHHHHH" she said as I quickly tied her cleave gag in place. Before anything else could happen I whipped off my own tie and tied her hands behind her back. She seemed a little startled at this and tried to run but I lifted her over my shoulder (fireman style!) and carried her back to the group. Laura did really well during the play and she actually "MMMMPPPHHHHHHHHED" her lines which our teacher said was very realistic!

After the play it seemed she had finally managed to loosen the gag and she came up to me and said how good it was to be able to talk again. I wasn't quite finished yet though and promptly shoved the gag back in her mouth tightening it again. Lolly responded with a series of "MPPPHHHHs" but I once again picked her up and carried her from the stage all the way back to class were I told her how cute she looked all small and helpless. (this sent her into a fury of blushing)

Her friends came over and untied her and I leff to go talk with my own buds. Suddenly we received the news that a handful of us had been selected to do another version of the play for the lower year! Me and Lolly were both picked so we shall soon see if I can add the tied and gagged scene into the full version and will report back in a couple of weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to comment on my writing plz make comments (dont be too mean!)

Want me to tie you up coz you also live in the UK! E-mail me!

Pete Mac
pjz_mcevoy@hotmail.com
UK