Newbie : 09 - I Get Andy Again (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Newbie : 09 - I Get Andy Again (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Newbie's stories
09 - I Get Andy Again
Story index at the bottom

By Newbie

Tuesday, June 24th 2003 - 06:11:14 PM

I Get Andy Again

Hello all!! Sorry I haven't had anything to post lately, but now I do! Andy is the person in my story today. He is about 5'2" with short curly brown hair. He is very skinny. He also wears braces. I am about 5'5", in shape, but I'm more built than Andy. On with the story.

Andy and I were having a sleepover yesterday. He and I were chillin, it only being 9:30 when we were sent to bed, I was sleeping in my normal clothes, and he was sleeping in shorts without a shirt with headgear that he has to wear for his braces. We talked until around 12:00, then we became bored. Both of us were not tired the least bit, and he was really wanting to go onto my new computer to go online and mess around. I grew annoyed, and knew that if my mom saw that the computer was on, she would kill us both. I made him a deal.

"Andy, How bout if I let you onto the computer, you have to let me tie you up."

"Aw man....."

"Do you want to just go to sleep now?"

"Fine."

"Ok, first, you're gonna have to take the headgear off."

Andy took his headgear off while I took out the materials. I brought out 2 20' ropes and some duct tape. I told him to stand up and put his hands behind his back. I crossed them, and tied the rope around them twice, then pulled the rope in between them in an x form, then went around again and tied it off. I then tied it vertically twice. At this time, he began wandering around the room.

"Andy , stop moving!"

"But I just wanna see this picture...."

"Stoppit, or else...."

He kept doing it. I then tok the remainder of the rope, told him to stand still for a sec (which he did), and I brought the ropes in between his legs.

"No! Dude, that's gonna hurt."

"I told you to stop moving...."

"Fine."

After I brought the ropes in between his legs, I wrapped the ropes around his stomach, pinning his hands behind him. I then tied it off on his stomach. Then I helped him lay down on the bed. I took the other 20' rope and tied his feet in the same fashion as his hands, only they were side by side. After I knotted that off, I took the remaining rope and pulled him into a tight hogtie. He was still shirtless thru all this. He was now crotch hogtied without a shirt. I put a piece of duct tape over his mouth as a gag, then looked over his bound body. He tried to mouth me off thru his gag. I responded.

"Don't you DARE talk to me like that!" I said with a smile. With that, I started to relentlessly tickle his sides. He writhed and bucked, then I moved to his feet. I tickled those, then went to his armpits and neck. I decided that it was enough after that. I untied him and he used my computer.

Hope you guys liked it! Please give me some feedback!

USA

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Friday, July 11th 2003 - 01:11:47 PM

Andy Falls Under my Clutches Again

Hello everyone! I'm glad to say that I have another story. This one involves Andy, a 5'3" short curly brown-haired friend of mine who is 13 like me. He is really really skinny. He has braces.

We were hangin out at my house first before I went to his house to sleep over. We were playing on the computer when we got into the topic of the basketball team. He was on the team this year for his middle school team, and I was on my middle school team last year. We got into the topic of the uniforms, and I told him that our coach had made us wear either briefs or compression shorts instead of boxers. My mother, being weird, made me wear briefs, but now I don't have to wear them anymore. For the practices however, she made me wear boxer-briefs, which are like boxers only they fit like briefs. We decided to call these death clothes, and I told him that if he made me angry he would have to wear them.

We went to his house, and I bet on a game. The person who loses wears the death clothes. I won and I made him wear the boxer briefs (this was late at nite). I then convinced him to let me tie him up in them, because I told him that I beat him 3 times, therefore I should get to do something else...

Well, as I was saying I convinced Andy into wearing boxer briefs to tie him up. I took out my 20' ropes. I told him to stand up. I crossed his hands behind his back and tied them tight, then tied them vertically. Then, with the leftover rope, I decided to crotch tie him so I brought the ropes between his legs. Then, once I wrapped it to his front, I brought it back through again and then wrapped it around and tied the knot on his stomach.

After he started to complain about this, I gagged him with a strip of duct tape. I then told him to lay down. I tied his feet in the same way as his hands, then took the rest of the rope and hogtied him. Now he was only wearing boxer briefs, tied in a crotch hogtie. I then blindfolded him. Then, I decided to tickle him. I first went to his exposed sides, which made him mmph like crazy. Then I started to trace his feet, causing his toes to wiigle like mad. I then went to his neck and sides again for around 2 minutes. After that, I decided to untie him.

Hope you guys liked it! I would like some feedback!

USA
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic