Kristy : 01 - My first Bondage Experience (ff/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kristy : 01 - My first Bondage Experience (ff/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kristy's stories
01 - My first Bondage Experience
Story index at the bottom

By Kristy

Wednesday, July 9th 2003 - 02:25:39 PM

My first Bondage Experience

My name is Kristy and I'am 24, 5'6 and about 120lbs

I have been into bondage for a long time but my first time tied is a good one.

I was 15 at the time, it was during the summer and my parents were both gone to work, so I had the house to myself. I had invited a couple of friends over, Allison and Tiffany, both 17. We were just going to lie out and get some sun, but they had a little surprise for me. The night before we watched a movie and in it this girl was being tied up and gagged. I has said that it looked like fun but didn't really think much of it after that.

When they got over to the house Allison had a large duffel bag (first clue). They ask me it the house was ours for the day (second clue) and I said yes. I was wearing some short cut-off shorts and a tank-top and my medium brown hair was pulled up into a pony tail.

As we were walking to the back door Tiffany grabbed me from behind, pinning my arms to my side. She wrestled me to the floor and both of the jumped on me and forced my hands behind my back. Allison opened up the duffel bag and took out some rope, I began to struggle but before I new it they had my hands tied behind my back. Then they shoved a bandana in mouth tightly cleave gagging me. Tiffany then told me 'Kristy you said you wanted to be tied up like that girl last night, well now you'll get your wish."

I tried to struggle but against the two older girls I was no match. They quickly tied my ankles together then tied my legs above and below the knees. Then they did something I didn't think they even knew about, they put rope around my arms above my elbows and tightly tied my elbows together till they were touching. Then they got some more rope and tied it to my ankles and then ran to the rope tying my arms putting me in a very strict hog-tie. I was totally helpless and at their mercy. Tiffany then informed me that I was their prisoner for the entire day. I tried to plead with them but just mmmmpppphhh came out of my gagged mouth.

Got to go for now but that was just the beginning of my first time being tied up....more later.

Kristy

Kristy
boundandgagged56@yahoo.com
USA

----------------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 15th 2003 - 07:32:27 AM

My First Bondage Experience (cont.)

It's Kristy again, in the last story Allison and Tiffany had me hogtied on the floor. They left me that way to squirm for a while and Tiffany finally said, 'You'll be our little prisoner for the day. You do as we say and everything will be fine'. I kind of whimpered thru my gag, knowing it wouldn't do much good to resist, they had me and I knew it.

They untied my legs and ankles each grabbing an arm to stand me up. They said they would untie me for a minute but I had to put on a red bikini. I knew I had no choice so nodded my head yes.

I was untied and led to the bathroom where I changed. When I got done I walked out and they quickly grabbed my arms, forcing them behind my back and tied my wrists together crossed. They led me out the back door into the yard. They made me kneel in the yard while Allison nailed four large stakes into the ground. It had rained the night before and the grass was still damp. They walked me over to the middle of the stakes, sat me down and untied my wrists. Then they tied me on my back spread-eagled to the stakes. I was totally stretched out without any slack. I was at there mercy. They re-gagged me.

When I was tied spread-eagled and gagged Tiffany went in side and got a squirt jar of honey. They started squirting it all over me, my legs, arms and stomach. I was sooooo sticky and felt totally humiliated but was totally helpless and couldn't do a thing about it except whimper into my gag. After being tied up and humiliated like this for I guess about 45 minutes they decided it was time to clean me off. They untied me, and took me over to a our old swing set we still had from when I was smaller. They tied my arms over my head to the pole then tied my legs spread to the sides of the swing set and hosed me off. They kept me tied like that for a while till I dried off then Allison said 'now for your real torture'. If I only knew what they would be doing to me next I would have.....well would have done nothing. I was totally at their mercy. In the back of my mind I kept sayig to myself 'Kristy you dumb little girl, you deserve this and your getting what you deserve'. Yes I had fantasized about being tied up and helpless before but never what was about to happen to me.

Have to run for know but more later.

Kristy
boundnandgagged56@yahoo.com