Nikki : 03 - Ashley And Lacey (f/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nikki : 03 - Ashley And Lacey (f/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nikki's stories
03 - Ashley And Lacey
Story index at the bottom

By Nikki

Sunday, July 20th 2003 - 07:22:13 PM

Ashley And Lacey

hi again
Its Nikki.

Just a reminder I am a 18 year old blonde female .

I posted a story a few days ago.

After finding this site it has tweaked my interest in tie up games again. so much so that i tried a little trick on a friend of mine.

Friday night I had a two of my friends over Ashley and Lacey.... Lacey I might add was the head cheerleader at our school last year. Since last week I have thought about playing a tie up games and wondered who would be my next victim. After the tickling at the hands of Beverly I am still afraid to let any one time me up, but I still want to do some tying.

I had a plan on how I wanted to tie someone up but I was still puzzled on how I would bring up the subject of bondage .. I decided to leave several little pieces of rope and some duct tape on the dresser. I wanted to see if I would get any response.

Sure enough I got Ashley's attention. She picked up the ropes and asked "Are you planning on kidnapping someone???".

I laughed and said "no, I use it to play with Brandon my next door neighbor". She replied "HUH?"

I told her he likes to tie people up and how i used it to tie him.

Lacey said there was no way she could be securely tied because of her small hands and wrist. Her brother had a pair of hand cuffs. She said she could slip them over her hands with no problem. The conversation was heading in the right direction...

I told her i bet I could tie her up and she couldn't get free...

She said "There is no way, look how small my wrist are"...

I replied "well lets try it and see..."

She was a little hesitant at first but warmed up to the idea when she found that Ashley was all for it. Ashley told Lacey "Lets try it, I'll go first..." Ashley then came over to me handed me the rope and held her hands out in front of her.. I told her "No way, turn around and put your hands behind your back". I cut the rope in several pieces.

Lacey watched closely as I started tying Ashley's wrist together. I had her cross her wrists. I tied the rope around one wrist then the other tying them tightly together then tied it in a good knot. As soon as I finished with her hands she started testing the rope.

She said she wanted to see how tight the ropes were and how tight she was tied.

I watched her for a second and when I was satisfied her hands were tied tightly, I told her to sit on the floor so I could tie her feet together. Lacey just watched as I tied her ankles together. She again started trying to untie her bonds. I said "Hold on, let me finish". I had an idea to make a game out of it : I told her to wait until I finished tying Lacey, then we would see who could get untied first. With that she said ok.

Then it was Lacey's turn. I started to tie Lacey hands behind her back. She tried to watch me over her shoulder. Ashley was interested also. She wanted to make sure that Lacey was tied exactly the way she was. She wanted to make sure Lacey didn't have an unfair advantage. Once I had Lacey's wrists tied together, I had Lacey sit next to Ashley on the floor then I started on her feet ... I asked them both.. "Do you still think you can get free?". Lacey said yes.

I said "ok, before you begin, I need to check and make sure your hands are still tied so nobody starts too early". I wanted to check Lacey first because I was a little worried she would get free she does have very tiny hands...

When she leaned forward for me to check the rope I made my move... I took the duct tape and started to wrap it around her wrist and hands. She protested and said "I didn't say anything about tape!!!". But it was to late she was bound hand and foot and now her hands were taped also.

I proceeded to do the same with Ashley she tried to fight but she couldn't keep her balance I just pushed her over and taped her hands as well.

Then I sat her back up and told them to try to escape. They struggled for about 2 minutes.

Lacey did manage to kick her feet free so I rolled her over face down sat on her butt and pulled her feet to me started winding the tape around her ankles them very tight together.

After i was finished I sat her back up. She complained "Hey that's not fair, you can't keep tying me up".

I said "you're right" and took the last piece of tape and taped her mouth shut.. "Ok, now I'm finished".

The look on Lacey's face was priceless. It was one of those WHAT HAVE I GOT MY SELF INTO looks... I said sorry I'm all out of tape. I held up the empty roll and showed her. Ashley seemed relieved.

Lacey tried to complain through her gag but all she could i could understand was MMMMPPPPPHHH... I patted her on the head and told them I would be back.

Ashley asked "where are you going???"

I told her "you'll see".

I slipped out, closing the door behind me. I walked in the family room and picked up my camera, then went to the kitchen looking for more tape. All I could find was a roll of electrical tape.

It was not as thick as the duct tape, so I had to put several pieces together. When I returned they were both struggling to free themselves. had the tape ready in my hand and started toward Ashley as soon as Ashley saw what I had she started twisting and turning trying to stop me from gagging her. She said "NO I DON"T WANT YOU TO", but I easily taped her mouth.

Needless to say neither of them could get free. I let them struggled for a while longer. I made sure not to tickle them or anything in case they wanted to tie me up. I didn't want to give them any ideas.

I let them struggle for a while and took a picture. about five minutes passed and Ashley started MMMMPHHHHH in her gag..I took it off she said "I GIVE UP I CAN"T GET AWAY."

I untied her first. I turned to Lacey and asked "DO YOU GIVE UP YET ???".

She shook her head yes. After untying them Lacey said "I could have gotten loose if you had not used the tape". Then she dared me "You better give anyone that picture", I just laughed i showed it to her and pretended to erase it.

Later I posted the picture on my website. I'll leave it up as long as I can..the link is under my picture.

Nikki
Nikksurfer@aol.com
http://hometown.aol.com/nikksurfer/myho ... ofile.html
USA