Kellie B : 01 - Boyfriend enjoys being a schoolgirl too much (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kellie B : 01 - Boyfriend enjoys being a schoolgirl too much (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kellie B's stories
01 - Boyfriend enjoys being a schoolgirl too much
Story index at the bottom

By Kellie B

Saturday, August 9th 2003 - 06:27:40 AM

My story

Hi all my names Kelly I'm 19 i have a boyfriend who's 21 and were both very into bondage, well i like to tie him up and he likes to be tied!

Anyway just thought i would add a story of how we got into the bondage thang.

We first met back in school when i was fourteen, he was sixteen, we started going out, like you do in school, but he seemed to have a thing about my school uniform, always asking me to wear it etc, and always so passionate at school. But out of school, when wearing my own clothes, he seemed a bit distant towards me, which was very annoying and hurtful. Anyway i soon got fed up and decided to pay this little perv a lesson. One weekend when my parents were out i rang him and asked if he wanted to come round.

"Sure" he said. "Put on your uniform for me". Then he put the phone down, what a surprise he was going to get!

When he turned up i took him up to my room, shut and locked the door behind us and said "If you like my uniform that much you dont mind putting it on do you!?". I could see he was getting excited over this and as he put it on i got out my mum's silk scarves and some rope i had hidden. When he was fully dressed in my uniform i made him sit cross legged in front of my bedroom mirror. I then crossed his arms behind his back and tightly tied them with a couple of silk scarves, then i tied his ankles so he was forced to stay cross legged, no escape!

I said to him "Dont you feel embarrassed?". He replied "no", so i promptly stuffed a scarf in his mouth and gagged him by running another round his face. This was getting exciting, and i was feeling good. I then got the rope and tied one end around his ankles, then forced his head down as far as i could, and tied the other end around his neck. I got another silk scarf, tied it around the top of his head, then pulled his head back so he could look at his pathetic self in the mirror, fastened a rope to the back of his head and ran it down under his body to tie it at the ankle, thus leaving him in a pretty painful and degrading posture. Work done, i sat down to watch tv for an hour while i watched him get excited, over excited, then once the pleasure had gone he started to moan and struggle but that only made it worse!

He could have stayed like that for longer had my mum not come home, and i had to untie him. He was feeling pretty deected, and was drenched in sweat!

Well on the way home he could not keep his hands off me, and from that day we've been very close and passionate ever since!

Kellie B
UK

--------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 12th 2003 - 11:15:49 AM

Another story

Here' s another story from my early teens when i tied up my boyfriend.

I was almost near the end of my school years, in fact all i had left to do was my GCSE exams, and as a good little girl should i was studying hard for them. My boyfriend didn't seem to realise this as he kept coming round my house and annoying me by putting me off and saying things like "you dont need to study for exams they're easy" etc etc.

Anyway one day he was getting right on my nerves, talking to me and stroking my hair, hugging me and basically making me lose concentration on my revising. Eventually he asked "Hey can i put on your school uniform again?" ( by now i knew he had a uniform fetish, and we had an understandng about this )

"It's in the cupboard" i sighed.

"Can i use your underwear too?" he asked, more excitedly than the first question.

"Yes go on, as long as you keep quiet".

So he then made loads of noise banging my draws and thumping around as he squeezed into my underwear, slipped on my tights before slipping on my school uniform.

"Does this look ok?" he asked.

I looked round to see him all dressed like a schoolgirl, straightening my skirt.

"Yes" i said angrily "Now come here and sit down and shut up"

So he came over and sat cross legged on my bed ( next to my desk were i was studying ) and tried to act like a girl at a school assembly. This lasted about five minutes until he asked "babes, can you tie me up again?"

"No!" i said "You'll only distract me".

"Not if you tie me up in the cupboard and you gag me!" he replied.

After more pestering i gave in "ok then" i reluctantly agreed.

First i made him stretch his arms out straight behind his back, and hold his hands together. I got some rope we had hidden under my bed and tied his wrists tightly. Then i got one of my leather belts and strapped it as tight as i could around his elbows ( which was pretty hard because guys just arent as flexible as us gals ) so basically his arms were immobilised. I got out the homemade ball gag he had made (it was the tops of two deodorant sprays slotted together to make a ball with two slots cut in the side to pass an old leather belt which had been cut down to fit around his head, very crude and painful, but it shut him up and he liked it) and strapped it into his mouth. I then made him get up and crawl to my wardrobe.

Now my wardrobes were of the 'built into the wall' type, and were about the size of two telephone boxes or shower cubicles, and had a long thick hanger rail running the length of them. I opened one of the doors, pushed back my clothes, and made him kneel almost upright, so his body was in an L shape. I got another length of rope, tied this to the bonds already holding his wrists tightly together, then i slung the other end over the rail and pulled it tight, causing his wrists and arms to move up at an angle above his head, which was now bowed due to the position of his arms. I then fed the rope around the rail, tying it, then down to his ankles where i tied it tightly around his ankles to restrain them.

Finally, as one last act of cruelty ( well he had peed me of ) i got a silk scarf, tied it to the back of his ball gag strap, and run it up to the hanger rail, took out the slack, and fastened it to the rail, so if he tried to rest his head the gag would tighten giving him more pain than he would be getting from kneeling in his uncomfortable position. Finally i blindfolded him using one of my spare bras. I shut the door and left him there in his predicament.

I got back to studying, but my thoughts had turned to my poor boyfriend, now trussed up tightly in my cupboard, wearing my school uniform, blindfolded and gagged with no means of escape. I was getting pretty excited now, mostly because of the muffled groans and mmmmmmphs coming from my boyfriends gagged mouth, plus the creaking of the ropes holding him in place

I tried to get back to studying but his groans were getting louder, even though he was well gagged. Seems this session was a little bit too much for him. Half an hour passed before i got fed up, and i wanted him to shut up and let me get back to studying. I took my ruler, went to the cupboard, opened it to find him still tightly bound, although he was sweating badly, and my uniform was soaked. I lifted up the back of his school skirt and tucked it into his school belt. then i pulled down his tights and knickers, and used the ruler to give him a few sharp smacks on his bottom. This made his moans become louder, but only for a few seconds, his struggling causing his gag to tighten, and he shut up.

"Look what you've done to my uniform!! now stay quiet or i'm going to leave you there for a couple of hours, and every half hour i'm going to come here and smack you again" i said before slamming the door shut.

This only lasted about ten minutes, so half an hour later i spanked him again, and this continued for three hours ( ! ) before i finally let him free, and boy was he grateful!!!!!!

Kellie B
UK