Kristi : 03 - My Brother - part 3 (fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kristi : 03 - My Brother - part 3 (fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kristi's stories
03 - My Brother - part 3
Story index at the bottom

By Kristi

Sunday, August 24th 2003 - 07:12:51 AM

My Brother - Part 3

This is the last story that I posted on another site. It is a continuation from the other 2 posts from before.

After my brother had been tied to a post for about 1 1/2 hours, I wasn't sure about tying him up again. However, my friends talked me into asking him if he would let us tie him up. For me, this game was nothing out of the norm, since I had tied him up a number of times, but for them, there seemed to be a new found curiosity. When I told him that we wanted to tie him up again, he smiled and I could see the eagerness in his expression. It was no surprise to me when he said yes.

Anna, Laurie and me lead him into the house and to his bedroom. We were still in our bikinis and he was only in his swim trunks. The ropes that I used to tie him down the day before were coiled up on top of his dresser. I took two of the ropes and told him to tie his own feet, but we'd watch to make sure that he wouldn't make it easy to escape. He got down on the floor and spread his legs to the legs of the dresser. He tied the rope around his ankles and then tied each foot to the dressers legs. For these few minutes that he was tying his feet, my friends and me seemed to be making him a little nervous because he kept looking up at us standing around him. After he had tied his own feet, I bent down to inspect that his feet had been tied securely. I remember that he tied them probably better than I would have done and I looked at him told him to lay down now. He laid flat on his back and raised his arms above his head as Anna and Laurie were watching in amusement. Laurie stepped over him and they both watched as I got down on my knees to tie one of his wrists. She asked if I wanted her to tie his other wrist. It seemed that Laurie was enjoying this too. I said she could, and she took a length of rope and started tying his other wrist. She looked to see how I had tied the rope around his wrist and she tried to duplicate it on the wrist that she was tying. Anna stood over him with a look of approval.

When we walked into the house, I had told Karen that we were going to tie him up again. She just shook her head and said to be careful, because he had already been tied up for an hour and a half and only free for about 30 minutes. She came into the room and saw him spread out on the floor just as we were pulling the ropes around the legs of the bed to complete tying his wrists. She said to make sure that he's comfortable and watched as we pulled the slack out of the rope. He looked up at Laurie and me and told us to pull the rope tight. He seemed to stretch himself as much he could and we tugged on the rope firmly, making sure there was no slack. We tied the knots in the rope around the bed legs leaving him spread eagled and unable to move. I got back up on my feet and Anna said that it looked impossible for him to escape. Laurie agreed, saying that she didn't see how he could. Karen said that there have been times when she's tied him up and thought that he wouldn't be able to escape but that somehow he did. That's when I put my hands on my hips and said, "Not this time though. This time he's ours!!!". My friends and Karen lightly laughed as we encircled my brother. For a couple of minutes, he just laid there and stared up at us standing above him. We were talking about him being helpless and vulnerable, and considering all that he was wearing was a pair of swimming trunks, he truly was.

Anna, Laurie and me left him sprawled out on the floor and we went back out by the pool. Karen stayed with my brother for a few more minutes. While we were relaxing and sunning ourselves, Anna and me were telling Laurie about how we tickled him the day before. She said it was funny watching my sister tickle him, but that it seemed kind of cruel. Anna then mentioned to her about him getting "hard" and Laurie's mouth just hung open in shock, but soon changed to a smile. I said I was probably more embarrassed than he was, but that it did give me a sense of power over him, in a weird sort of way. Anna said sarcastically, that she'd bet I never thought it'd be so exciting to turn on my own brother. I'm sure that I turned very red at that point and told her that I didn't think it was me that gave him a hard-on. I told them that he said that he enjoyed being tickled because of the challenge and vulnerability. Their eyes virtually lit up with enthusiasm because they both liked the idea of the chance to tickle him in a teasing way.

Karen stepped out to tell me that she was going out with a friend of hers for a while. She said that she had just checked to make sure that our brother was OK and that I should check in on him regularly. Before I could even respond, both Anna and Laurie spoke up and enthusiastically said that we would. My sister just smirked, knowing that my brother was going to be in some trouble. After she left, I went in to check on my brother to make sure that he was OK. As I walked into his room, I saw the expression on his face that he knew he couldn't escape. Ordinarily, I would have asked him if he wanted to be untied. I figured that if he wanted me to, he would ask me, so I wasn't going to offer. I bent down and gave him a drink of water from the bottle. I can't truly explain the power that I felt over him, as he was totally under my control. As I stood up, I told him that my friends enjoyed seeing him tied up earlier, especially when he was being tickled. I said that Laurie thought it was really funny when Karen started to tickle him too. He didn't say anything, but did have a slight smile. I knew that he wanted us to tickle him, but he obviously didn't want to sound too anxious about it. I bent down again to give him another drink of water and told him that I'd be back later to check in on him. I got up and took one last look at him tied spread eagled and helpless.

When I went back outside to join my friends, they asked how he was doing. I just said that he wasn't going anywhere. After about 10 minutes, the sun's heat made us get in the pool to cool off. We started talking about my tied up brother again, and Laurie wanted to know how long we were going to keep him tied up. I said I really didn't know, but that I kind of enjoyed that I was able to tie him in a way that he couldn't escape. Laurie told us that she also thought it was kind of cool to help me tie him too. She had never done that before, even when she was a little girl, so it must have been a hidden desire or something. I said that I really didn't mind tying him up, but sometimes it seems like he doesn't want to be untied. Right now, I said, I think he's waiting for us to come back and tickle him. Anna said that it would be fun and Laurie had the look of mischief too. I told them OK, but that I was afraid that he'd get turned-on again. Anna chuckled and said... "SO????" We all laughed, but I was serious about this. I didn't react, other than to say let's dry off and we'll go inside.

When we entered the room and surrounded him, I'm sure that he must have been a little intimidated. There he was, spread eagled and barely able to move, only wearing a pair of swimming trunks, and staring up at three girls in bikinis standing over him. He knew that he was going to be tickled also, which is what he probably wanted anyway. My friends and me weren't going to disappoint him either. I stepped one foot over him and was standing above his chest. Putting my hands on my hips, I playfully asked him if he remembered when Anna and me tickled him yesterday. He said he did, as he looked up at us. As Anna and Laurie got on either side of him, I said that yesterday was only a short time and asked him how much did he think he could take? He watched as my friends knelled down next to him and bravely said "as much as you can dish out". I laughed a little, and said ... "Oh Really??". I stepped back a bit and stood over his waist as Anna ran her fingers down one side of his body and he jumped and giggled. And then Laurie did the same to his other side from his arm down to his waist. I looked down at him and teasingly asked "5 minutes? 10 ? 30? How about a full hour?" Anna said "I bet that he'll be wanting us to stop in less than a minute". Laurie said "begging us!!" I just smiled and "lets find out", and both Laurie and Anna both started running their fingers over him.

My brother immediately screamed out in laughter and started squirming and twisting as much as he could. To be honest, he couldn't move around too much. All he could do was accept his fate and laugh hysterically from the tickling fingers of my friends. Both Laurie and Anna were laughing and teasing him verbally as they were tickling my brother. I was watching the fun that they were having, and was also enjoying the sight of my brother defenseless and helpless beneath me. Anna and Laurie were merciless in their torment. They were running their fingers all over his upper body, not missing a spot. His ribs, underarms, his chest and his stomach, all up and down his sides, nothing was left untouched. I let my friends continue tickling him for about 5 minutes, and told them to stop for a few minutes to let him catch his breath. He was breathing fairly hard, but he was by no means exhausted. We all made teasing and playful comments about how squirmish and ticklish he was, as well as how helpless he was to stop us.

By this time, I was standing between his spread arms, just above his head. I could see that the tickling had made him excited, and I knew that my friends were aware of it also. Actually, knowing that he was turned on, only made this more fun for all of us. Anna and Laurie were still kneeling on either side of him, and would each take turns lightly scraping their fingers along his stretched out body. With each light stroke of their fingers, they'd look down between his legs and see the jumping of his hardness. This truly entertained us. I think it was the thrill of having a male so turned on, yet not being able to do anything about it. It was power and control on our part, I think. I looked down at my brother and asked him if he wanted us to stop. Knowing that he, as well as my girlfriends, were enjoying this game, I really had no intentions of quitting. He looked up at Anna, and then Laurie, and then at me and said "Do I have a choice?" I simply said... "NO". I bent down and poured a few drops of water into his mouth. As I watched him swallow the water, I got an idea and left the room for a minute to get a small towel and a bandana from my room. When I came back, I told them that he was making too much noise with his laughing and squealing, and that we should gag him. Since all of this was new to Laurie, she mentioned that it sounded cruel. But Anna seemed to like the idea, so Laurie agreed as long as he wasn't being hurt. My brother didn't like the idea of being gagged either, but I certainly didn't want the neighbors hearing him. I had never used a gag on him before, so this was new to me also, but it added to the supremacy that we were having.

I started to put the rolled up towel into his mouth, but he was turning his head from side to side, fighting me. I had Laurie knell above his head to hold him still as I stuffed the rolled up towel into his mouth. Anna tied the bandana around his head to hold the towel in his mouth and we giggled as his muffled pleas were falling on deaf ears. We all sat back on our heels and watched his reaction to our verbal taunting. Each of us would look down between his legs also to see the bobbing of his erection. The three of us all had the same thought that it had a mind of it's own. His erection was sticking straight up, and was straining against the cloth of his trunks and then seemed to shift around uncontrollably. None of us had ever seen anything like that, however, we were enjoying the sight. Except for being gagged, I'm sure that my brother was also enjoying being at the mercy of 3 girls in bikinis too. It was obvious by the excitement that he was showing. Anna, who was kneeling next his chest, dug her fingers into his side unexpectedly, and wiggled her fingers. My brother let out a muffled scream of shock. I did the same to his other side and ribcage, and his laughter was hushed by the gag. Laurie was still sitting between his spread arms and watching the pestering and torment that we were inflicting on him.

After a couple minutes of light tickling and giving him a chance to catch his breath, Anna and me started giving him a continuous tickling. Laurie leaned over his head and attacked his underarms while we tickled his ribs, sides, and stomach. There was no escape or defense that my brother had for our entertaining torture on him. Yet, I knew that he was enjoying this as much as we were. Because he was now gagged, his pleas, screams, and laughter was so subdued that we barely were even aware of any misery that he was experiencing. He couldn't move hardly at all, which only made it easier for us to attack him mercilessly. We kept up our ruthless tickle torment on him for another 5 minutes, when Laurie leaned back and simply watched us for a another minute or so. My brother was still visibly excited, and I think she enjoyed watching it bounce and spring around. Anna and me were still tickling him, when Laurie stood up and stepped around me and straddled his waist. With her now sitting on him, my brother wasn't even able to move an inch. I can't imagine what my brother was feeling or thinking, but each of us were enjoying the misery, if only harmless, that we were delivering. We continued tickling him for about another 15 minutes straight and stopped again to let him rest.

Anna got up to go to the bathroom, and I stood up to stretch my legs. Laurie was still straddling my brother. It never occurred to me at the time, but she was sitting directly on his hardened boyhood. As I stood above him, I looked down and saw the expression in his eyes. He was moaning through the gag and I could tell that he was frustrated of being unable to do anything to stop us. Yet, he seemed to change his expression to enjoyment when Anna returned. When she came back, she stood opposite me on his other side and smiled as she looked down at him at her feet. She asked me something like "what do we do now?", and I said that I thought we had tickled him enough. But I heard my brother moan through his gag. We all looked at him and I asked, "you mean you want more?" Both Anna and me looked at each other with grins of amazement. We were surprised that after almost 30 minutes of being relentlessly tickled and being at the mercy of our playful torture, that he wanted more. Laurie got up off him and we all thought that he had been "tortured" enough. We watched him laying at our feet for a minute or so, and we'd each occasionally peek at his "excitement" as it seemed to jump around. I leaned down and released the gag from his mouth. When I pulled the gag off, he let out a long sigh and then smiled up at me. I asked him if he was OK and he said that he didn't think we were going to tickle him so much. I asked him if we hurt him and he said no, but that the gag made him feel even more defenseless. Laurie then asked him if he liked being tickled. He said that he did, but that he thought that we were never going to stop and then he asked how long we tickled him. As Anna bent down to pour some water into his mouth, I told him that it was about 30 minutes.

Anna gave him a couple more sips of water from the bottle, and we stood up again. He was still hard and we could easily see the throbbing in his trunks. He did seem embarrassed and there was no way that he was able to hide it either. None of us said anything about his hard-on at the time, but both Anna and Laurie did enjoy the sight of his obvious pleasure. I'm sure that even my brother enjoyed the sight of 3 bikini clad girls standing above him, but also the misery that he felt being turned on and could nothing about it. We asked if he wanted to be untied, and he said that he still wanted to try and escape. We left him tied up spread out on the floor and went back out by the pool, since there was still some late afternoon sun. We all talked and laughed about tickling him and his excitement. Anna and Laurie enjoyed the sight, obviously more than I did, but they said that they had fun causing it. They both said that they felt very powerful about having him helpless and under there control. After a bit, Laurie stepped inside to use the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later and said that my brother was still turned on. She said she went into see him again and she could see his erection was still as evident as before.

My friends left after another 30 - 45 minutes, but they stopped in for one last look our tied up captive. He still didn't want to be released, and at this point I wasn't going to offer either, but at least he was no longer turned-on.

My sister, Karen, came home about 30 minutes after my friends had left, and she was surprised that he was still tied up. After about an hour, I was going to meet Laurie and go to a movie, but before I left, I went into see if my brother how my brother was doing. It seemed strange, but he thanked me for the afternoon of being tied up spread eagled and for letting my friends tickle him. He said he really enjoyed it. I didn't really know what to say but it made me feel good that he enjoyed it. Karen told me later, that she finally untied him about an hour after I left. We tied him up one more time that weekend, but it was just Karen and me.

Kristi

milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

This is a fabulous story, all three parts of it. I envy your brother. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic