Ronnie : 01 - Cousins (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ronnie : 01 - Cousins (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ronnie's stories
01 - Cousins
Story index at the bottom

By Ronnie

Saturday, August 16th 2003 - 08:43:47 AM

Cousins

A few years ago, when I was fourteen, I got to spend summers at home with only a few chores. Then I could lay around the swimming pool in the back yard reading or listening to my CD player. I liked to wear only a tiny Speedo bikini which my mother thought was obscene, but I only wore it in the privacy of our yard. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing it in public.

Anyway, one day while I was dozing, listening to something, out of the house ran my three cousins - my mother's sister's kids. Two twin girls about twelve and their little brother who was about ten. They were nothing but trouble, and I hated to be around them, so I ignored them as they swam and played in the pool.

After a while the girls started looking around the place, and into the shed at the end of the pool area. One of them came out of the shed with some strands of rope. "What's this for?" she asked me.

"It's to tie things up," I said. "Now put it back."

"Can we tie you up?"

"I don't think so."

"Sure we can. It will be fun."

Now, my mother had told me over and over to be nice to my cousins, so I tried to ignore them, but the two girls came up to me and each one took a piece of rope and tied my ankles to the end of the chaise lounge that I was laying on.

"Now, are you happy?" I said sneering.

"Almost," they giggled.

"Each one had another piece of rope, and they tied my wrists to the arms of the chaise lounge.

"Okay, that's enough," I said. "I went along this far, but no more."

Next they tied up upper arms to the chaise, so that I couldn't move my arms much at all. Then one of them ran to the shed and brought out a large roll of duct tape. Quickly she tore off one piece and put it over my mouth. Then they put more duct tape around my mouth and head. Of course I protested, but with my arms tied, I couldn't do much. Next they wrapped tape around my hands and upper arms over the rope that bound me. For a final touch, they took a piece of rope and tied it around my mouth over the tape, and then tied it to the back of the chaise so I couldn't lean forward very much. Together they picked up the feet end of the lounge and rolled it over to the side in the shade, out of sight of the house windows. Then they ran off and jumped back into the pool. Their little brother stood there looking at me for a while. "They tie me up all the time," he said finally. "Do you like it?"

I shook my head - NO! He laughed and joined his sisters in the water. I couldn't believe that I had let them do this to me. How stupid. When I heard their mother call them, I tried to tell them to untie me, but they just ran into the house, and I suppose went home.

I lay there, bound like an idiot, for quite a while. Finally my mother came out. She had been wondering where I was. Startled to see me at first, she started laughing. "Did the girls do this to you?" she asked.

I nodded.

"And you let them?"

I nodded.

"Well, I think your father should see this." And she went back into the house without releasing me. I was pissed.

About an hour later Dad came home, and Mom sent him out to see me. He laughed. Called me stupid. Then he got his camera and took a bunch of pictures. Finally he untied me.

My mother called her sister and told her what had happened. She said later that the girls have managed to tie up two different baby sitters, and now my aunt has to warn sitters not to let the girls tie them up. She is forever untying the little boy.

My father made an eight by ten inch blow up of me all tied up and put it in my bedroom with a sign saying "This is what happens to gullible people. Don't get talked into something you won't be able to talk your say out of."

Ronnie