Scout Girl : 03 - And Then... (m+/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Scout Girl : 03 - And Then... (m+/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Scout Girl's stories
03 - And Then...
Story index at the bottom

By Scout Girl

And then . . .

Me again, Scout Girl, with another summertime experience at the boys camp. This time, I was kidnapped by a bunch of ten year-olds. It was early Saturday morning and I was doing my barn chores. The boys were all checking out for the week and going home. For those kids who didn't get picked up by their parents, there was a bus that took them to the airport in town.

I was dressed in my leather, fringed chaps and a halter top getting ready to exercise some of the horses. All of a sudden, I saw a group of boys standing in the doorway. These were some of the younger kids who I’ve been sort of play fighting with all week. They looked like they had something planned for me, so I turned to run out the other side of the barn. But, I ended up running right into the arms of another bunch of boys.

I started fighting furiously, but ended up falling down with the boys on top of me. They already had a plan to tie me up. They twisted my arms behind my back and tied my wrists together.

One of them told me something like, “We’re paying you back for all the trouble you caused this week.”

They lifted me up and started pulling me to one of the horse troughs. Pushing campers in a trough is one of my favorite ways to get back at kids that give me trouble when I’m leading riding lessons.

Even I am taller than most of these boys, but I was no match for ten of them. They had me surrounded and were dragging me through the barnyard.

All of a sudden, my boss, Ben, and some of the older boys showed up to fetch the littler kids. Ben told the boys to let me go and get down to the camp lodge. They all ran away, but nobody untied me.

I twisted my arms around so Ben could see my tied wrist. “Ah-hem! I’m still tied up.”

Ben undid the ropes and started leading the little boys down to the lodge. Now I was there alone with four or five of the teen-agers, all of them leering at me and smiling. I had a chance to run away right there, but didn’t think they’d do anything to me since they had to leave soon. Wrong. In a few minutes, they had my hands tied up again behind my back.

“We love you so much we want to take you home with us,” one of them told me.

“Right,” another one said. “Let’s load her on the bus.”

I let go with a string of rather vulgar Spanish words, and they gagged me with my bandana. Then they blindfolded me with one, or maybe two, of their bandanas.

I knew they were pulling me toward the lodge because we were going downhill. I thought they’d have to let me go because there were a bunch of parents there picking up their kids. But, somehow they got me to the bus without anybody seeing me, or least without worrying that maybe I didn’t want to be tied and gagged.

There is a storage place in the back of the bus where there are no seats. The kids throw their backpacks, sleeping bags and pillows back there. They lifted me up through the back door and hatched this plan to untied my hands and then retie my wrists to the handles on the back of the last seat. Too complicated? O.K., I was sitting on the floor sort of spread-eagle with my writs spread out and tied above my head. I fact, my arms were so stretched out that my ass could hardly reach the floor.

I was trying to scream for help under my gag, but couldn't get much noise out. The loudspeaker system was also playing “Happy Trails to You” so I was drowned out.

After a few minutes, someone tied my feet together and then tied the end of that rope to a tie-down hook in the floor, so I was pretty much helpless. I still didn't think these kids would really keep me like this, (it seems like somebody tied me to the flagpole for a few minutes every other night) but these guys started covering me up with their backpacks and sleeping bags. I was fighting like hell against the ropes and arching my back up to push their stuff off me. It didn’t seem to help, because the driver closed the door.

I think every kid on that bus came to the back to tease me during the drive to town, which takes more than an hour. I was sort of embarrassed to be in that position. On the other hand, I have to confess that I pretty much like being kidnapped in a non-threatening way.

When we got to the airport, Georgie, who is the camp cook and the bus driver, saw me as the kids started taking their stuff. Georgie jumped up in the back and pulled the blindfold and gag off me.

“Did these boys do this to you?” He asked me while he was undoing me.

I pointed to some of the kids who kidnapped me. Georgie started scolding them while I stood behind him and laughed.

Georgie is so cute. All the way back to the camp, he lectured me, telling me if I were nicer to the boys they wouldn’t do mean things to me.

Scout Girl
USA