RJ : 09 - The Spring Bash (m+/m+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

RJ : 09 - The Spring Bash (m+/m+)

Post by Canuck100 »

RJ's stories
09 - The Spring Bash
Story index at the bottom

By RJ

Thursday, September 18th 2003 - 09:08:43 PM

The Spring Bash (pt. 1/2)

Our school's spring vacation arrived, and with it came another big game. The tie up team, from strongest to weakest were: Greg, Nick, me, Jamie, Mike, Brian, Kit, David, Robert, and Lee. We announced a tie up game one day at Greg and Jamie's house. This was our first big game there. Everyone went back home to put on their blue turtlenecks and to gather "equipment."

We then all met at Jamie and Greg's house and randomly split. Jamie, Lee, Mike, Brian, and I were cops. Greg, Nick, Kit, David, and Robert were robbers. Jamie led us upstairs to his bedroom. It was somewhat small, but would fit our needs. Jamie told us he and Greg had tied each other up here. The room had a small bed, two chairs with armrests, and a closet that two people could just squeeze into.

Jamie went and hid the flag in Greg's bedroom. Then, the game began. Today we split up into 3 groups. Jamie would go with Lee, Mike with Brian, and I, being the strongest would go alone. I went around the upper floor, but couldn't find anything or anyone. I went downstairs. Unfortunately I ran into Greg and David. I ran for it. Luckily, I ran into Mike and Brian. Together, we took on Greg and David. Brian easily pinned David. At the same time, Mike and I brought down Greg with tremendous effort. We handcuffed them and gagged them.

The three of us led Greg and David up to our base. Jamie and Lee were there, with a captured Robert. "Nick and Kit got away", said Lee. Jamie, Mike, and Brian went off to find Nick and Kit. I tied David's wrists behind his back. Then I took a long rope and tied him from the stomach to the chest, pinning his arms at his sides. Lee did the same to Robert. Then we tied David and Robert back to back from the neck to the waist. Then, we led them to the closet. We pushed them inside, and tied each of their ankles together. Finally, we blindfolded them and gagged them with duct tape and their turtlenecks.

Next, We tied Greg spreadeagle to the bed. Lee then gagged him with duct tape and the turtleneck and blindfolded him. Just then, Mike came panting up the steps. "They got Jamie and Brian", he said breathlessly. "They used flashlights. I just got away". Luckily, I had planned for this. I brought 2 pocket flashlights. I tossed one to Mike. "Let's go", I said simply. "Be careful, Lee", warned Mike. "We have no idea where Kit and Nick are".

We left. "Their base is in the dining room", said Mike. "Good", I said. "We can go in different ways". The dining room had two separate entrances. "Nope", said Mike. "One of the doors is locked. We can only go in through the kitchen". We did this. And there, we found Kit. Quickly, we shined our flashlights in his face. He was stunned and we subdued him.

Mike said he'd watch for Nick in the kitchen. Jamie was tied to a chair in the room. His wrists were tied behind the back of the chair and his ankles were tied together. A rope was connected at his ankles and ran under the chair and was attached to his wrists. More rope bound his stomach and chest to the back of the chair. He was blindfolded and gagged with duct tape and the turtleneck. Brian was bound in a similar way.

Second Half Coming soon!

RJ
USA

--------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, September 20th 2003 - 03:00:24 PM

The Spring Bash (pt. 2/2)

I left Kit where he was. He was on the floor handcuffed and gagged with duct tape. Just then, I heard Mike yell from the kitchen. I burst through the door, but didn't see anyone. Mike had disappeared. I went back into the kitchen and untied Jamie and Brian. We led Kit up to our base. We didn't see any sign of Lee. However, David, Robert, and Greg were still tied up. Jamie and I tied Kit to a chair. His arms were tied to the armrests, each of his legs to a chair leg, and his stomach and chest to the back of the chair. Then, we gagged him with duct tape and his turtleneck, and finished off by blindfolding him.

Jamie said he'd stay at the base. Brian and I went off. He told me his story. "Jamie, Mike, and I went to find Kit and Nick. We walked into the dining room and there they were. They shined flashlights in our faces. We were stunned and they got Jamie and me down. Mike got away from them". Just then, we walked into the living room. It seemed Nick had relocated their base.

Mike and Lee were on the floor. They were lying down on their sides. Each of them had their arms tied at their sides and their knees and ankles tied. More rope tied them together back to back. Nick looked a little panicked. "How about we make a deal?" he asked. "I give you Mike and Lee for Greg". "Let's think", said Brian quickly. We both knew we weren't making trades with victory so close. "No." With that we jumped on top of Nick. He put up a great struggle, but after a few minutes, we subdued him.

We untied Mike and Lee. Then we noticed that the flag was on top of the TV. We grabbed the flag and led Nick up to our base. Lee told his story. "You guys went off. After a little while, you didn't come back. I went downstairs by myself. Then, I ran into Nick. He was just bringing me back to their base when we ran into Mike". Mike picked up the story from there. "Nick came walking into the kitchen leading Lee. I yelled for you, but Nick got me. He pushed us all into the coat closet, and we didn't come out until you guys had passed. Then, he tied us up."

We reached the base. We took off everybody's blindfolds to show that we had won. Then we tied Nick to a chair like Kit. We tickled them for a little while, then went off to play video games. After an hour, we untied them and that was the end of another tie up game. Promises of revenge followed, but that was the last game of the day.

Hope you liked it!

RJ
USA