kidnap boy : 01 - How I became Dena's "kidnap boy" (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

kidnap boy : 01 - How I became Dena's "kidnap boy" (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

kidnap boy's stories
01 - How I became Dena's "kidnap boy"
Story index at the bottom

By kidnap boy

Sunday, October 12th 2003 - 12:37:07 AM

Dena sat over me on the futon as I lay on the floor, hands and feet bound. She had tied me up again with rope and I was once again her hostage. I knew what was coming and dreaded it.

Dena was 17 and I was 14 - she was my mother's best friend's daughter and my friend since we were babies. We were really close and I looked up to her because she could do anything. She was amazing. I went to her house to study most days because she liked the company and my Mom (she was single and worked late) wanted me to be kept an eye on. Our moms were out of town this day and I'd be staying over. Dena - blonde and muscular and pretty- had decided it was time to kidnap and torture me again - this happened about twice a month, sometimes for a few hours, sometimes for only 15 minutes.

Dena had grown fond of tying me up, and even though I resisted almost all the time, she had a trump card over me - her black belt in tung su do. She could break a board with her feet, and was a master. 2nd degree, I think. She never used it on me to hurt me - only overpower me. She called me he "kidnap boy." She would approach me the same way each time; I'd be watching TV and she'd walk in with ropes in her hands and say, "Time to tie you up. Go hard or easy. If you go easy I may show you some mercy!"

Some days I would just roll over and let her tie me up. Others I would run and fight. This was one of those days. As always, she chased me, tripped me, and overpowered me. She tied my hands, dragged me to the futon (a lower couch that suited her sadistic intentions) and then sat on me while tying my feet at the ankles. She was a master with knots - girl scouts. Again, she could do ANYTHING.

Now she sat over me with a mint green lacoste shirt (short-sleeves), green cargo pants, and grey cable knit socks. I was barefoot with a t-shirt and jeans - I hated being barefoot, but whenever Dena tied me up, she always took my shoes off.

So now Dena sat on the futon over her bound hostage and prepared for her favorite series of tortures. (I once asked her why she did this. She said, "Why do I tie and torture you? Because it's so fun and easy! Some day I'll let you tie me and you'll see how empowering it is. Plus, honey, you KNOW I'd never hurt you.")

Now, I was a dead man because I resisted. "You're all mine once again!" Dena whispered. "I shall show my prisoner no mercy this time!"

"Are you ready for your torture, my sweet little hostage?" Dena purred at me, uncrossing her legs from Indian style and moving her feet to my chest.

"Dena! Please! I can't move!!!"

She knew that and giggled. "Of course you can't move! That's why you"re tied up - you need to hold still for your torture."

"Dena, please, not this. Please! I hate this! I'm begging you!"

"Ooh, I love it when my little boy begs me. Too bad! I tied you up and I can't waste it! I have to torture you! Here come the feet!" And with that she prepared for her favorite torture - her socked foot over my mouth. She would do it for 5 minutes at a time, often tickling me and teasing me too.

"NO!!!"

"Hmm, left or right foot? My socks aren't too smelly today. At least, not to me," Dena taunted and lowered her right foot onto my mouth. "Don't worry, darling. In 5 minutes I'll change feet. Why don't you try and scream into the sole of my foot a little. I know you love that - it helps you pass the time! Here, I'll give you a reason. I'll tickle you!"

Dena reached down and dug her fingers into my ribs while he foot stayed on my mouth. I screamed like a banshee into her socked foot. Nothing came out, and she pressed her foot ever so gently down on my mouth to hold me there.

"Tickle tickle, little hostage. Ohh, my baby boy is sooooo ticklish. And remember, you bite my feet and I punish you juuuust a little bit more!"
I knew what this meant. This meant she took her socks off and gagged me with her bare feet!

"You have no choice, little boy, but to lie there all tied up and take it. I won't stop tickling you until I'm sure you've had enough! And my foot is just sooo comfy over your little mouth right now. I looooove gagging you with my feet. How humiliating!"

After 5 minutes she stopped and took her foot off my mouth. I was almost in tears.

"Time for the left the left foot," Dena announced, and planted the socked foot on my lips again. She then grabbed my bound feet and brought them, bent at the knees, to her lap.

"Hee hee hee. I shall now tickle you feet"

I screamed "NOOOOO" into her foot.

"That's it. Let me hear you try and scream. Here come the tickle birds. SCREAM, boy!" And Dena tickled the soles of my feet without mercy, her foot planted on my mouth the whole time. My eyes were bulging as I looked at her helpless, pleading.

"What are you looking at, little boy? Say hello to my right foot again!" and she planted her right foot over my eyes. I was now essentially blindfolded and gagged with her feet.

"I could just tickle you all say, you silly little rabbit. And maybe I will," Dena teased, stroking her fingers between my toes. "Maybe some day I'll let you tie me up. But until then, you are my kidnap boy. Forever and always. Oooh, sorry, does that tickle? Huh? Huh? Does that tickle? Hee hee hee."

Finally, she stopped tickling me and took her feet off my face. But I would be tied up for a while.

"I'm not untying you for a looooong while. So get used to it, darling," Dena said with a laugh. "Now come here and sit with your best friend." She grabbed me by the arms and pulled me up to the futon, sitting me next to her, half-in her lap. "Don't you dare resist me or I'll tickle you some more!"
I spent the next hour sitting next to her on the couch watching TV, bound hand and foot still, while she cuddled me and occasionally tickled me.

"You're so ticklish," she squealed. "Such a ticklish little boy. I could just tickle you to death!"

Alas, she didn't, and I was eventually untied. But just before she did, Dena got up to her feet, pushed me down so I was lying on the futon, and said, "A little something to remember me by, until the next time I tie you up." And forced her right foot over my mouth again. These socks weren't that clean and smelled a little, but I had no choice. Finally, Dena took her foot off my mouth and untied me.

"Next time I tie you up I'll show you some mercy, OK?"

"Does there have to be a next time?" I asked.

Dena crouched down next to me, untying the last rope from my feet, and giggled hard. "Until you can fight me off, honey bun, there will ALWAYS be a next time. I can't help myself. I'm just a girl who loves to tie you up!"

THE END

kidnap boy

Dena and Marissa - Torturous Spa Day (ff/m)
Kidnap Boy's and Marissa's Revenge on Dena (fm/f)
Dena's Championship Tickle Fight! (f/m, f/f, ff/m, ff/f)
Dena and Marissa - Kidnapped For Insulting Dena (ff/m)
One long day (m/f, f/m, ff/m)
Summertime Fun with Dena (f/m)
Captured, Tied Up and Tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena takes her revenge! (f/mf)
Another Dena and Marissa Story (ff/m, f/mf, ff/m)
Dena Tickles Me Into Submission (f/m)
Kidnapped by Dena (f/m, ff/m)
Captured, Tied Up and tickle-Tortured by Dena/Marissa (ff/m)
Dena's Party Prisoner (f/m)
Dena Tells the Story (f/m, ff/m)