jd : 01 - Tempted by the fruit of another... (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

jd : 01 - Tempted by the fruit of another... (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

jf's stories
01 - Tempted by the fruit of another...
Story index at the bottom

By jd

Tuesday, October 14th 2003 - 04:50:35 AM

Tempted by the fruit of another...

I have always liked seeing girls tied up. I have been tying or trying to tie girls up since I was about 12. For some reason I thought this would stop once I turned 18, well it did for the most part, most girls see rope games as silly or weird. However, there are always those exceptions... I was making good money when I was about 20 and I helped alot of my "less fortunate" friends out. Ok, never mind, they were LAZY, JUST PLAIN LAZY! But I helped them anyway, cause I'm stupid. But this one time it was worth it for a brief moment...

one of my friends, my best friend actually had just met a girl, she was about 5'7, thin, shoulder length hair brown with blond streaks. Very cute in my opinion. She was half Korean half Swedish (i know, i know - weird combo. well it made one hot girl) Anyway, she, unlike her boyfriend worked and was planning on them getting a place, but she was getting kicked out of her apartment and the b/f was living with his mom in section 8 housing, so she couldnt go there. As soon as I met her, he pitched the idea of her moving in with me until he could get a job and move out while she saved money. I was making enough to support the both of us and I liked her right of the bat so I agreed - (never, EVER do what I did! Regardless of what ends up happening). So we begin living together and becoming close friends. He takes his sweet time getting work and this means she lives with me a little longer, no biggie. One night we were hyper for some reason and we were wrestling around. She wasnt strong but was very persistant and would start screwing with me when I would let her up. This went on for a while, she would instigate a fight, I would wrestle her down, she would cry for mercy, I would let her up, she would then kick me being the bully she really would be if she had the muscle. She is wearing a baggy t-shirt, and underwear. She was barefoot to my delight, and wrestling her was making me feel a bit guilty cause this was my best friends girl and I was EXTREMELY... well you probably know how I was feeling.

After a while more of this I started to think, screw him, his own fault and that let loose the evil repressed inner child who liked tying up pretty young girls. I told her if she didnt stop, I would hogtie her and tickle her till' she peed. she said I couldnt do that, she would beat me down, so that was all, that was a dare. So I says, ok, i'll be back. I went to my room and gathers 2 strips of clothsline and my red hanky. when I returned she was hiding, not very well. Plus she was giggling and it was obvious she was LOVING this. So I played along, and searched, then I lunged at her from across the room and grabbed her by her wrists. I pinned her down on the couch and told her this was her last chance, she said @#%! you, i'll tie you up!

That was just funny, since my adrenaline was through the roof right now. A freekin' swat team couldnt have tied me up then. So I flipped her around and pinned her hands behind her back. She was saying things like: what are you going to do with me when i'm tied up? Are you gonna keep me? are you gonna ransom me off to b/f? Yeah, right. b/f dosent have enough money to do laundry, I think I'll be keeping you. Once I got those wrists tied, I was in absolute heaven. She looked great. I messed up that night kids, I fell in love with my best friends girlfriend. My own fault, I'm stupid. Anyway, back to story. She sat on my couch with her hands tied behind her and looked as tempting as crack to a crackhead. She made comments that I should probably leave out of this, lets just say she admitted she like it. She told me I should consider becoming a kidnapper. I told her I wasnt done yet, those feet are still free, and shes dangerous with those feet. I grabbed her ankle and tickled her foot a bit, she hates being tickled. I told her she had cute feet, she told me I was a strange boy, I then got off that subject real quick. I put her feet together and tied her slender ankles together, real tight. I then gagged her with my red bandanna and stood back and admired my work. She was so perfect. I wish I had a camera. For about an hour I kept her prisoner and tickled her feet and ribs. Then I untied her and she swore she was done messing around, i said ok, then SMACK, right in the back of my head...

Yes, this was love, and it really hurt.

jd
tyherhandstyherfeet@yahoo.com
USA