Louis Marino : 03 - Adele's tie up challenge (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Louis Marino : 03 - Adele's tie up challenge (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Louis Marino's stories
03 - Adele's tie up challenge
Story index at the bottom

By Louis Marino

Wednesday, November 5th 2003 - 03:00:23 AM

My first tie up game cont'd

When I left off last time, Adele, my luscious baby sitter had suggested a tie up game for me. Having tied each other up once (keep in mind I was only 9 at that time) Adele wanted to play a little get even.

Having had her tied and gagged to a chair, I played Cowboys and Indians with her being the Indian. I had a high ole time painting and coloring her face.

Adele had subsequently tied and gagged me and had some fun in the process. She then suggested a tie up challenge. If I could get loose, I got to tie her up again. If not...then she would have a surprise for me.

As a 9 year old, I wasn't overly clever but tried to smooth talk her into letting me tie her up first. But Adele would hear nothing of it.

She did allow me a break of sorts noticing that my hands were red and suggested that I take a pea break and use the bathroom. She also suggested that I rub my hands because it was going to be a long night for me.

My dad had some bengay in the bathroom cabinet. I had a hunch...well more later. Suffice to say that I rubbed some of it on my wrists.

"Louie, het Little Louie. You didn't chicken out did you." Yelled Adele.

"My wrists are sorer than I thought. Just give me a couple of minutes and I'll be out." I replied.

So I went back to the bedroom where Adele was waiting for me. "If you're too sore, you really don't have to do this you know." (Adele was as sensitive and caring as she was beautiful)

I again assured Adele that I would be fine and a deal was a deal.

"Pretty confidant for a little guy aren't you." said my sexy babysitter.

"Nah. My parents brought me up to be honest and get agreements."

"Honesty and integrity my foot. You really like this tied up stuff don't you."

"Yes I do." was my reply. "I especially enjoyed tying you up and can't wait to get those ropes on you again."

Adele laughed and said "Fat chance." And then she checked my hands.

"Phew, what is that smell? Bengay?"

"Yeah" I replied. "My wrists are sore and this stuff seems to have helped. Anyway, I wouldn't miss out on this opportunity for anything."

"You're sure your okay?"

"Yeah, let's do it."

With that Adele asked me to put my hands behind my back and she started to tie my wrists with her scarf.

"Does that hurt?" She asked.

"No. The scarf is soft and feel sensuous."

"It feels WHAT? Were did you pick up that word you little 9 year old sexpot?"

"TJ Hooker and..."

"BALONEY. Everything is TJ Hooker. Let me guess, it was your boyscout friend?"

"Yeah." I said "He has some books and magazines that she shares with me."

"What kind of books?" asked Adele.

"Well, some are from movies. A magazine called Screen Thrills Illustrated. It has stills from movies of damsels in distress. All tied up and gagged."

"Like you had me downstairs?"

"Yeah, just like that."

"How that word sensuous." asked Adele.

"CAN WE GET ON WITH THIS ALREADY! MY PARENTS WILL BE HOME YOU KNOW!"

"Little Louie. I already told you that they will not be home for quite some time. We have time. Now, how about that word sensuous. Where and how did you pick that up?"

"Okay, he has other books too that he ripped off from his 16 year old brother. Pent something and he says that when his brother looks at these books and magazines he keeps saying .....sen--suos...so sensual...sensuous. That is how I h eard i t."

"Okay Louie, sounds about right. I BELIEVE YOU. How are your wrists?"

"The bengay seems to have helped along with the silk scarf. I'm comfortable."

"You let me know if you have any pain Louie."

With that Adele went down to my feet and started tying them with a piece of rope, over my pants. Then Adele remembered the cowboys and Indian thing. "Got to do your face just like you did mine." Adele jubily said. She couldn't wait.

Louis Moreno
USA

------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, November 6th 2003 - 02:30:53 AM

My first tie up game cont'd Pt 2....

When I left off last time, Adele my gorgeous babysitter had me tied with my hands behind me and just finished tying my feet with a piece of rope. She was getting ready to paint my face as I had done to her in our cowboys and indians game. Then I said, "Hey Adele, you already did my face. Doesn't that make us even?"

"Nope. My rules. You got me once and I got you. That makes us tied. (Tied--hmmm--pun intended??) Now I get to one up you besides you are only a 9 year old and there are limits to what I can do with you."

"This isn't fair. You know how long it took me to get that paint off my face?"

"Yeah" replied Adele. "About the same amount of time it took me to get the paint and crayons, makeup and other junk you put on my face. You keep complaining and I'm going to have to gag you again!"

"No guts (I was hoping to get gagged by Adele) You have no.mmmmppphhhh."

Adele had stuffed a bandana in my mouth.

"No what" she said. "Little boys should be seen and not heard. But if your wrists start to bother you, stomp your feet so I'll know okay?"

I nodded my head yes.

Adele just was starting to paint my face again when I noticed the swelling in my wrists had decreased. This coupled with the greasy effect of the bengay allowed me to slip my hands free. I immediately pulled the gag out and Adele was staring in disbelief.

"I got loose." I said proudly. "Now it's my turn!"

"You tricked me you little fart with allo f that talk about your wrists hurting and what did you put on your wrists to help you slip out, bengay and oil?"

"Yeah, mostly bengay. My dad told me that that stuff makes you swell, but the swelling goes down and that made it easy for me to slip out (as a 9 year old I wasn't too clever spilling the beans but felt proud of what I had done)

"And to think that I went easy on you!" Adele was hot. She knew I had won and was not too anxious to get tied up again so quickly.

"I shouldn't let that one count." She said. "You cheated!"

"Not really." was my response. "My hands were and still are pretty sore. You tied me up pretty tight before. Too tight. You took advantage of me because I am a little boy and those ropes hurt. What am I going to tell Mom and Dad about the rope burns? Huh? Huh?"

"Okay, okay!" said the pretty Adele. "I guess I was a little hard on you and you are just a 9 year old. And you did get loose so yes now it is your turn."

"Yippee!!!" I knew Adele had a soft spot and I got to her. Not bad for a 9 year old eh?

"But first" Adele said, "I have to go to the bathroom."

"No bengay." I shouted back. "Don't go trying to use my ideas. Won't work. I'm already wise to that."

"No bengay, Louie" Adele replied with a sigh as though I had figured out what she was up to.

As Adele walked out and headed towards the bathroom, I watched her in her tight jeans and admired her firm but well developed gluteus maximus. I couldn't wait until I was older and seriously wished I was already 18-20 so I could hit on Adele. She reminded me of Jamie Lee Curtis, except Adele was blonde. But very attractive. I was so lucky to get her as a babysitter. Great personality too. With her tight jeans and tight white sweater, even as a 9 year old, I was getting aroused. As I said, if only I was 9-10 years older!

Adele walked backed in not too enthusiastically. While she was away, I went through her bag and noticed the rope, tape, bandanas and other little things she had. I couldn't wait.

Adele came over to the bed next to where I was sitting and said; "Okay TJ Hooker. I'm all yours." Adele reluctantly and slowly moved her hands behind her back. I was ready and excited!

Louis Moreno
USA