Tie me up : 01 - Tied (f/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tie me up : 01 - Tied (f/m, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tie me up's stories
01 - Tied
Story index at the bottom

By Tie me up

Friday, November 21st 2003 - 11:55:41 PM

Tied

The other day I woke up and felt a feeling so strong...I needed to be tied up - or tie up someone else. So I called up my girlfriend Angela, and got her to come around to my place. Turned out she could stay around for 2 days next weekend since her dad was going to a business forum interstate.
She arrived about 4 o'clock in the afternoon, and I invited her in and we got some drinks, and mucked round for about an hour.

We were in a playful mood, and we were lying on my bed. I asked her "Have you ever thought what it would be like to be tied up". She thought for a while.

"Well yeah it would be interesting if I could escape, I suppose it would be fun. Want to try it?", she asked.

I was shocked! That was meant to be my question.

"Well what are we going to tie each other up with?", I asked, looking around my room.

"Rollover a bit" she said.

So I rolled over and was on the edge of the bed. She stood up and walked around to me, grabbed onto me and started rolling me over, holding the blanket against my back. I was soon wrapped up in my blanket, and it's great how tight and comfortable it is.

"Haha the simplest thing I could think of" she said, and then dragged me into the middle of the bed. "Now what can I do with my sexy boyfriend all wrapped up and at my mercy" she grinned and winked at me as she went out of the room. I knew I was in for it now...

About 10 minutes later she came in and had a feather in her hand; it was large and white and looked like it was from a pigeon or dove. Anyway I said "Don't even think about it!", she just laughed and approached my defenseless feet hanging out from the end of the blanket.

"Angie don't you dare!"

She started stroking the soles of my feet, and then between my toes, all over my foot, by now I was laughing and it had only been a few seconds! I was in heaven. I started screening I was so ticklish!

"Quiet down babe we don't want the folks next door to hear!"

I guessed she would gag me if I deliberately started being louder - so I did.

"Ok then Mr Loudmouth! Ill just have to do something about you!"

This was it, the first time I would get gagged by my girlfriend... I definitely was in heaven. She walked around my room a bit, and the she went over my sock draw. She grabbed 2 socks and then went to my closet and obtained a bandana (which I used for gagging myself with sometimes) then approached me from behind, where I couldn't see her and put one of the socks over my eyes, tying it behind my head firmly.

"Angie what are you doing that for?" I asked sarcastically.

Then she grabbed my mouth when I least expected it, and forced it open, shoving in the sock (while it was rolled up tight) and then quickly fastened the bandana around my mouth, making me silent. Now she could do whatever she wanted and I couldn't do a thing about it.

I got ticked for what seemed an eternity that night, and I think I got ticked about 8 times for about 10 minutes each. She finally unrolled me and I thought I was free from being her captive for good! She stood me up and I reached to take out the gag and remove my blindfold. Then she grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind me, and forced me onto the bed.

"Didn't think that was the end of it did you babe?"

I mmmhhhppdd into my gag. I was going along with this game it was fun after all, She sat my on the edge of the bed and told me she would be back in a minute. I waited and waited and then suddenly I felt here stand me up and pull my wrists behind me again. Soon enough I realized she had found some thick duct tape, and before I knew it my wrists were tied. I tried to say "You've done this before!" but through my gag it came out as "Uv dmm sss frrrr". She was giggling as she threw me onto the bed and started tying me at the knees and on my ankles. She grabbed my ankles and forced them up to my hands, and wrapped tape around the them, hogtieing me. She kissed me on the cheek a few times and then went and watched TV for an hour or so. When she came back she told me to be quiet and told me how she was going to leave me their all night while she slept. She went to lie next to me and pull the blanket over us, but after a second or two she said "Yuk it's all sweaty from all the tickling I gave you", and she left "Seeya in the morning!" I replied with a mmmppphhh of defeat!

Once she was out of the room, I soon developed a plan of revenge. So I started to try and get out of my bonds. Easier said than done! She had used about 5 turns of the tape to hogtie me, however after struggling for about 15 minutes, I got my left wrist free. I then used that arm to find the end of the tape, and slowly and painfully I managed to get the tape unwound. I quickly removed the gag, blindfold, knee and ankle restraints, and went looking for the devices of my revenge.

I grabbed the tape she had used, a fresh bandana from my closet, one sock to blindfold here (I decided to only use the bandana to gag her as the sock was gross). I crept out of my room, and looked round the lounge room. There she was lying on the sofa sound asleep. Approaching her I cut some strips of tape and put them on the end of the sofa, ready to be applied. I tied the bandana into a knot, ready to gag her. For a while I didn't know how I would get her tied up without getting free, but in the ended to just start applying the tape and hope she wouldn't notice until I had put at least one bond of tape on her. She was lying on her side facing into the couch, which made my job if taping her wrists up much easier.

I started on her ankles, slowly wrapping the strip of tape (about a meter long) around them. She made a noise and I though I had woken her up, but she was still asleep. Next - the hard part - was to tie her wrists. I got another strip of large tape, and pushed it softly onto her wrists and started to wrap it up. Miraculously, she didn't wake up, but did start to move. For about 30 seconds she kind of wiggled there and then went back to a deep sleep. Then I needed to apply her gag, so I grabbed it, and then moved it into position. I tapped her on the shoulder, and when she went to talk I quickly pulled the bandana tight and fastened it. Then I applied the blindfold to her.

She started struggling and she struggled even more after I told her "It's your turn". I grabbed the feather from the floor of my room and stroked her feet with it, her body squirming. I told her I would let her go tomorrow morning, and I applied about 6 or 7 more wraps of tape over her bonds, and also placed tape around her knees. Then I asked her if she was comfortable and she shook her head no, so I released her from the gag and she told me she didn't want to be gagged all night. So I left here bound but not gagged, and went to bed! Next morning I let her go and from then on our games got more and more frequent!

The end.

Tie me up...