Tracy : 01 - Ricky's Dungeon (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tracy : 01 - Ricky's Dungeon (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tracy's stories
01 - Ricky's Dungeon
Story index at the bottom

By Tracy

Saturday, December 20th 2003 - 07:18:53 PM

Ricky's Dungeon

Hi my name is Tracy, I'm just a regular teenage girl, but I recently had an experience I'd like to tell you about...

I don't know if there are limits on how much we're supposed to post but I wrote this all at once so I'd like to post it that way.

One afternoon I was over at my neighbor Ricky's. Ricky is an odd boy who's in my grade and I've known ever since we were five. I go over to his house sometimes when I'm not doing anything cause I know he's pretty much always home.

I should explain that Ricky doesn't really run with my crowd in that way. My mom calls him an introvert. Basically he's not really that popular or outgoing, doesn't go out much. He mostly sits in his room doing stuff with electronics pretending to be above all our kid stuff (some people think he's stuck up). Like I said, he's odd, but I also think he's kinda cute and interesting because I don't know anyone else like him.

So I was sitting in his room the other day, it was just the two of us in his house because his dad works till late and he doesn't have any siblings. I like to sit on his bed, look at his comics and pester him while he's busy "working" (as he always says). His room is pretty cool, really big and it's always dark, all these open circuit boards and electronics feeding into each other. I was wearing a t-shirt and low cut jeans that were pretty tight. I'm usually pretty flirty around him (it's just the way I am sometimes), and I was asking him all this stuff and buzzing around his desk, casually brushing against him. He always tries not to notice, he's one of those guys who doesn't know how to flirt, but I can always tell that he gets excited. Then he said "I'm gonna have to put you in my dungeon if you don't behave", he said it smiling really fiendishly.

"Your dungeon?", I asked, getting curious, "what's that".

"Sorry, the only way to find out is too be taken there."

"Fine then, take me there." I said. I felt like I was calling his bluff, but I was also hoping he was up to something more.

He took me by the hand and led me over to his dresser, "you'll probably regret this decision" he said and then he tied a kerchief over my eyes and lead me out of his room.

There was definitely a change in the atmosphere from then on. He lead me through his house, going downstairs (to the basement I guessed), I felt lightheaded with anticipation, he continued talking as he lead me through his house and his voice was relaxing to me and I found myself obeying all of his orders. "Go down the stairs" he ordered, "Don't put your hand on the railing. I'll lead you."

Ricky's house I should mention, is huge. Lots of secret rooms and crawlspaces. I knew was taking me down to his basement which is like a maze. We'd been down there together a few times but there was lots I hadn't seen.

He marched me into a corner where he brought me to a stop and then took my blindfold off. I started to ask something, but he clamped his hand over my mouth, and said gently "no talking for prisoners". So I stood there silently. Then I turned around to see the room I was in, it was empty except for a table with some rope an a roll of duct tape on it, it occurred to me that Ricky must've prepared for this ahead of time, maybe he'd even done this before, but I couldn't figure out who it would've been with.

"Face forward, and stand still while I tie you up" Ricky ordered, "don't look away from the corner."

I was starting to regret being taken to Ricky's dungeon, but I found myself following his orders.

I could hear the sound of tape being torn off and I wanted to turn around and see what he was doing but I stayed put. He came up behind me and brought a strip over my head, stretching it tight and putting it over my mouth very tightly, he used his thumbs to secure the edges. I made a few small "mmph" just because he was tapping so tight, but other then that made no real protests. If he had asked to tape my mouth I never would've said yes but now that he did it I decided to just play along.

I expected him to start binding my arms now but instead he stepped back a bit.

"Show me your underwear", he said. I couldn't believe how brash he was being. A lot of people make the mistake of thinking Ricky is shy just be cause he's quiet. I know just how commanding he can be but still I'd never seen this side of him. Usually I'm a pretty modest girl and I would never do something like this, but it was like he had hypnotized me, His voice was very relaxing and I was feeling very spontaneous after allowing myself to be gagged so I unzipped by jeans and pulled them down just enough to give him a peak. I don't wear really sexy underwear like thongs or anything like that but it's still a little revealing. While I was doing this I though to myself " I am under your spell."

I gave him a quick peak and then brought my jeans back up. I wondered if he'd reprimand me for not waiting to be told but he didn't, probably because he didn't think to.

"Turn around" he said, and I turned around to face him. I got my first good look at the room the floor was a lot cleaner than I'd expected but also looked like it might be cold and hard, I hoped I wouldn't be bound lying down.

"How do you feel? " He asked and I said "Mmmphmmmhm".

"Good", he said, "Do you like the tape?" and I said "Mmnhhmmm". I wasn't even trying to make words, I was just playing along with his game.

"Now, bring me that rope on the table." Once again I followed his orders and brought the rope over to him, even though he was closer and it was just going to be used to tie me up.

He made me turn around again and he tied my wrists together. Ricky's always been very good with his hands so I knew he'd do a good job binding me and I was a little bit afraid he'd do too good a job. After my wrists were bound he still had some rope left so he wrapped it around my belly and tied my arms in place like that.

Ricky stood back to admire the job he'd done, I was totally helpless, bound hand and mouth. I tried to see if I could get my mouth free from the tape but found it was very secure. I was surprised because I once put tape on my mouth myself to see if it would really stop me from talking but found I could get it off fairly easily without the use of my hands. This must've been a different kind of tape though because it wouldn't give. I tried to make as much noise as I could but my cheeks just filled with air. Ricky smiled at his handy work. He directed me over to a wall and told me to stay put while he found something to tie my feet with. I squatted down against the wall and waited for him to return. I thought about what my friends would say if they saw me like this. I definitely could've thought it out more before volunteering to go to "the dungeon". But I also found being made helpless and held against my will by a cute boy to be fun.

It took Ricky awhile to get back with a coil of rope. "I should hog tie you", he said and I moaned, "but the this floor is uncomfortable so I'll let you sit up." He bound by thighs and ankles and then tied them together so I couldn't move my legs at all. He was looking mighty pleased with himself.

"Now try to escape" he said.

I wiggled and squirmed but it was no use, I knew I wouldn't be able to escape and I felt very foolish with him watching in amusement but I also liked playing along. He kept me that way for about ten more minutes and then ( after a few teases) he finally let me go. I tried to play it cool and just act natural but I just couldn't look at him the same after being bound and gagged. It wasn't really shame, it's hard to explain and I'm sure a lot of you have felt the same way before.

I'd never been to this site before but when I got home I did a search for tie up games and stuff like that. I mostly got a bunch of really weird creepy sites but I'm glad I found you guys and I really like reading your stories.

Tracy
purpletrace@fastmail.fm

------------------------------------------------------

Monday, December 22nd 2003 - 12:51:39 AM

Hey this is tracy again from "Ricky's Dungeon". Thanks for the nice words above. I thought I had made it clear how Ricky had untied me but I guess I was kinda vague. I appreciate feedback like that because being more clear in writing is something I'm trying to work on for school.

I'll keep that in mind for later posts but I don't know if there will be any because that's the only time I've been tied up. I find myself thinking about it a lot though, I've never thought like this before but I guess it "turned me on" or at least caused me a lot of confusion. When ever I see people on TV getting tied up and gagged I get really quiet and pay attention, I can feel my heart start beating faster. I really don't like when actors get tied up without being gagged though, because I was gagged so I think everyone should be.

I should tell you that me and Ricky haven't spoken much since that day which was probably about a month ago. I see him walking through the halls at school always all by himself, and it's like I'm not sure if he's looking at me or not, I realize how mysterious he's become to me. Are we playing a game or are we ashamed?

One day I finally got the guts to go into this kinky sex shop I know about, I was hanging out with some people in that part of town, and then I made up some excuse to duck away. It's fun to have a secret life.

The sex shop had lots of cool stuff but I was immediately drawn to things like ballgags which I felt nervous and exciting just looking at them (they're expensive!). I kept expecting someone to tell me to leave because I'm under age, but I got away with it. (secret agent girl!)

I'm thinking of telling Ricky about this site and getting him to post but I'm also kinda of embarrassed. I know I should just do it (that's what Ricky did, right?) but I don't know how to bring it up. What do you all think, I'd really like your opinions.

Anyways, before I go I just want to say that I really liked my tie up game (obviously) and I think everyone should try it once. Even if you don't think it's for you, it's the type of thing fun to try, it's easy to get into when you do it.

See ya,
tracy
purpletrace@fastmail.fm