Kayley : 01 - Hogtied in the garage (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kayley : 01 - Hogtied in the garage (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kayley's stories
01 - Hogtied in the garage
Story index at the bottom

By Kayley

Sunday, December 21st 2003 - 07:37:56 PM

Hogtied in the garage

Hi everyone. i got lots of emails from a bunch of people and they've been very nice to me so i decided to write a story here for once. this story's about how my brother tied me up in a hogtie in my garage (hence the title of the story babe!).

so anyways listen

i told my bro that i wanted to be tied again b/cuz he does that for me a lot and its fun. he said okay sure, and he took me to the bathroom and put me inside and told me to get undressed and wrap a big towel over myself. i did that and i put on a blue big towel wrapped around me and tucked it in and then came out. he lead me to the garage and he told me to lie on my stomach - but hes nice and he said wait a second, and took out a sleeping bag and let me lay on top of that instead of the concret floor.

and i lied there while he wrapped this thin rope around my ankles and he crossed my ankles while doing this.. he wrapped more rope around them and then tightened it up and asked 'is that okay, but tell me if its too tight' and i said "no that's okay, i dont mind if its tight this time".

he finished with my ankles and then tied my knees tight as well. he also went between my legs with the rope before he knotted it. after he was done with my legs he wrapped more around my ankles again and knotted it and cut the end off. i was getting anxious so i told him 'hurry up okay.' he started laughing a little and poked me on my feet.

okay and after he was done he said 'put your arms behind your back ok' and i did it. he crossed my wrists and wrapped them together with a loooot of rope this time lol. it was really tight and i couldnt move them, and even still he wrapped more between my wrists and then around again. then he cut the end and knotted it. he pulled my feet up as much as he could get them to my wrists, they couldnt touch b/cuz im not that flexible (hey im an athlete during school but i cant do THAT lol) and wrapped rope around my ankles then up to my wrists. he went around both my wrists and my ankles a bunch of times even though they werent touchin or nuthin.. but there was a thick rope strand connecting my arms and my legs now so i couldnt do nuthing anyways. it felt real cozy and i started to giggle cuz he was now poking my feet a bit. but it hurt a bit now cuz my arms were pulling on my legs to keep them up, but i didnt care and he asked if i was alright and i said 'its all good' and started laughing.

he said 'do you want a gag or not and im gonna go back to my room for awhile' i said 'bring it on!' in a manly voice and he laughed with me. he went to a drawer in the garage and took out a long white rag from a bucket. i said 'is it cleaned?' and he said 'yeah its new' and i opened wide my mouth. he came from behind to be silly and cleavegaged me with it real tight. i could still talk a little cuz cleavegags dont work too well without packing but he didnt wanna pack my mouth cuz he was gonna be going to his room and its not safe like that. it was fun trying to make sounds through the gag and he laughed. he tightened it a little more then made a knot. he tightened hte knot and made a second knot (these knots are behind my head ok not in my mouth lol so youre not confused)

anyway he said 'okay im gonna go for a bit but ill come bak and untie you later, have fun sis' and he poked my toes and left me to struggle there for 20 minutes. i basically spent the whole time rolling around a bit and making noises thrugh my gag and humming songs. i couldnt go anywhere lol i was tied up.

after like 15 of those minutes the towel came untucked so i didnt wanna roll around naked on the floor so i just stayed still only making noises now and not moving too much. he came back in and untied me and i quickly tucked my towel back in when my hands were free. he helped me out of the rest of the rops and helped me up even though i was okay on my own (hes very nice to me :) and that was all we did that day other than a little tickling later on but that was just what he did while we watched movies and he was trying to bug me so he was poking me while we sat. that was a very funny day

hey i still need more email - not spam, lol send me comments and stuff and ill reply i think :-D yo baybe! lol i have some more stories and stuff but not for today for later k? peace

Kayley
busley@yahoo.com
Cali, USA baybay!