Jason : 01 - From Yoga to Bondage (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jason : 01 - From Yoga to Bondage (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jason's stories
01 - From Yoga to Bondage
Story index at the bottom

By Jason

Wednesday, December 24th 2003 - 03:40:44 AM

From Yoga to Bondage

I'm into physical fitness and love to workout. Likewise, girls that I date or get involved with are also into fitness and health.

I was dating this cute chic named Adrian for a couple of months. She had a home gym with a treadmill, weights, pulleys, lifecyles and mats. On this day, she was into yoga. Her regime was to weight train 3 days per week. Do some aerobics 3 days per week and practice yoga at least 3-4 days per week usually after aerobic exercise.

Adrian and I had watched the movie Birthday Girl with Nicole Kidman. If you have seen the movie you know it's about a shy banker who meets Nicole's character as a pen pal. When they meet Nicole shoves a bondage book in front of this guy and they get it on. The plot changes and both Nicole and this guy get kidnapped, tied and gagged (Nicole get's the treatment twice!!) Well anyway, Adrian and I had talked about this and practicing our own bondage scene with one contingency; because she was a devout catholic, there could be no sex...only rope fun. Even at that she was iffy about it.

I told Adrian that the best way was to surprise her. I would make my move when she least expected it. We would have safety signals and I would stop as soon as she signalled.

Adrian still was iffy but curious. Finally she agreed and said the best way was not to let her know when it was coming.

Unbeknownst to Adrian, in my gym bag, I had some extra items, several pieces of rope, tape and a bandana. I also had ace bandages known as super wraps that powerlifters use. They are triple the thickness (and strength) of regular ace wraps.

When Adrian goes into yoga, like most yoga practioners, she goes into a deeply relaxed state of meditation. That would be my cue. I would wait until she was really into it. The fact that she had already taken aerobic workout and was fatigued further simplified the situation for me.

Adrian is petite at around 5'6. Brown hair. Really fit, trim but also developed. She was/is a beauty.

Adrian had just done a lotus and know was stretching with both her hands interlocked behind her back, leaning forward and stretching her arms way up in the air almost up to her head. This gal was very flexible, but was about to be restricted very soon.

She sat up bringing her arms back down but still with her hands interlocked. She then repeated this movement again this time pulling her her arms even higher. Then back down.

She took deep breathes and the lookin her eyes told me that she was very, very relaxed.

"Getting those kinks out from yesterdays weight workout?" I asked.

Adrian didn't respond so I knew the time was right. She was deep into her level and totally unaware that I was there.

I grabbed one of the ropes out of my gym bag and slowly walked behind Adrian. Her hands were already interlocked so it made my job even easier. I made a loop with the rope and quickly slipped it over Adrians interlocked hands and pulled. Finally Adrian responded and turned around glazly eyed.

"Gotcha!" I exclaimed. "How is my birthday girl doing? Are you ready for this? I am"

"You, You, You!!! You're ruining my workout. Couldn't you wait?"

"Nope. Told you it would be a surprise." I proudly told Adrian while tying her arms up with the rope and making a tight knot.

"Heck, you can finish your yoga later. I promise you that you will not be going anywhere for quite awhile."

Adrian started to roll her neck around and seemed content that she was captured and was enjoying this whole thing despite the interruption in her yoga workout.

I then went back into my gym bag and pulled a brand new nylon clothesline and laid it down on the floor. It was still in the bag unopened.

"What are you going to do with that?" Asked Adrian.

"You'll see. But first I have to tie you feet."

I then grabbed another piece of rope and tied her feet together. At this point Adrian was resisting slightly, moving her feet around and making me work. So I leaned softly on her legs rendering them immobile while I tied her feet.

"You like to stretch and practice yoga, well I have a good position for you."

I then rolled Adrian over on her stomach. Pulled out the new clothesline and starting tieing Adrian around her elbows, then around her wrists and finally around her feet then pulled on the rope putting her into a tight hogtie.

"How is that?"

"Is that the best you can do? I expected more. You know I am very flexible. This is no challenge." Then Adrian started laughing.

"Funny huh? "I'll fix that quick!" at which point I placed a piece of duct tape across her big mouth.

I then loosened the rope and pulled harder making it tighter. As I did this I heard Adrian mmmpph.

"Are you okay?"

Adrian mmmpped and nodded yes while smiling at me with her eyes.

Gagging her wasn't enough so now I went into my gym bag, grabbed the bandana and blindfolded her with it.

"Remember the safety signal?" I asked. Adrian nodded to the affirmative.

Adrian, like most people practices yoga in bare feet. This was my chance. Those cute little feet sticking up in the air just waiting to be teased. Adrian wiggled from side to side but was helpless to do anything to stop me.

Adrian had a feather that she kept in her desk in the gym. I went over and had a high old time tickling her nose and cheeks with that.

"Hey Birthday Girl, how ya doing?

"MMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!!!!"

I let loose of the hog tie but kept Adrian tied and gagged and blindfolded. I then picked her up and carried her to another part of the house. Being blindfolded, she had no idea where we were going and that made this deal all the more fun. Of course Adrian was mmmmppphhing all the way which also made the whole thing more fun and stimulating to me.

"Want me to take off your gag? I asked. Adrian nodded yes. "No way! I like you better with your mouth shut!"

"Want me to take off your blindfold?" Again Adrian nodded yes and again I responded negatively.

"That will spoil all the fun."

I walked Adrian around the house so she had no idea where she was. In fact I had walked her right back into the gym.

I set Adrian on the floor for a brief moment while I was preparing more fun for Adrian.

Then I untied her hands but obviously I am much stronger than Adrian ( I am 5'10 220 lbs ) I then placed her on top of a weight bench and slipped her right hand into a wrist strap that I had tied around the bench press station. Then I did the same with her left hand. Then I ran duch tape around the open area of the wrist strap leaving no gap for Adrian to wiggle her hands free. I then tied a rope around
Adrians feet fastening it underneath the bench to the support bar on the right side and did the same on the left side.

I gently pulled the tape off Adrians mouth and asked she was doing. Before she could answer, I gently kissed her and then regagged her with the tape.

"Remember the safety signal?" I asked. She nodded yes but made no attempt to use so I knew she was okay.

The only downside was Adrians religion and making me promise "No Sex" God I was turned on and ready, but unfortunately on this board, I have to be careful.

Finally, after about 20 minutes or so, Adrian began snapping her fingers, the safety signal we agreed on. I quickly ungagged her and asked her if she was all right. She said yes, but she had enough. Then she smiled at me and said; "you devil, you caught me totally surprised. But wait, your time is coming!"

"Can't wait!" was my response. And that is another story. So are the other times that I caught Adrian.

Jason