Johnny : 01 - Vicky's idea (f/m, F/fm, M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Johnny : 01 - Vicky's idea (f/m, F/fm, M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Johnny's stories
01 - Vicky's idea
Story index at the bottom

By Johnny

Monday, December 22nd 2003 - 06:52:35 PM

This site is interesting. I came across this while surfing the internet. Some great stories here.

Here is my story, hope you enjoy it.

I was only 13 at the time and had the hots for this cute chic named Vicky. We lived in a midwestern town. After school or a movie we would meet at the local dairy. We had a lot of fun in school too.

It was during the summer that I got my first full treatment in bondage. Vicky told me that she was getting a job picking strawberries, the only work available for kids our age and asked me if I was interested in earning some money and working with her. It would be a lot of fun she told me.

Earning money appealed to me but being around Vicky really appealed to me. Even at 13, Vicky was built, had nice buns and her upperbody was beginning to develop. She had dirty blonde hair and was cute as a button.

So we worked all afternoon picking strawberries. Very soon, Vicky and I decided that it was time for a break. We walked away from our group and went out on our own. Close by was a wooded area. I though we were going to get some shade under a tree.

I noticed that Vicky was carrying a bag. What is in the bag I thought to myself. I was soon to find out.

Finally, we found a nice spot. Vicky pulled out some sandwiches and a thermos of iced tea. All I had was some strawberries.

Vicky and I sat there for awhile enjoying the shade and cooling off and talking. Pretty soon Vicky asked me if I had watched tv the night before. She then told me about a show that she had watched where a couple of farm girls had overpowered one of the Duke boys on the Dukes of Hazard and left him tied and gagged.

I was curious where Vicky was going with this and more said "So what? Did he get loose?"

Vicky totally ignored my question and told me that that scene really excited her and how she had this compulsion to tie somebody up. Then looked over at me with piercing eyes.

Vicky told me how much fun it would be and that she wouldn't tie me too tight. At this point I figured we better get back to work and told Vicky that I would think about it.

As we went back to picking strawberries I kept thinking about Vicky's proposition. Everytime I looked at her she would smile at me. At times she would grab my hands tightly and other times put her hand over my mouth. Our supervisor noticed and we both got yelled at.

Soon the job for the day was completed and Vicky was right by me. She had that look in her eye and indicated that she was ready and she had found the perfect spot.

Vicky then opened her bag to show me several loops of rope and winked at me.

We lived closeby so walked home. All the way home Vicky kept talking about this tie up game. She was excited and so was I. Although I didn't initially tell this to Vicky, I had long had a passion for a tie up game. Many of friends told me how much fun they had but they w guys tieing up guys. To be tied up by a girl, now that would be fun and status too. Now I would have bragging rights.

Vicky's parents had a 25 ft. motor home parked behind their house. Vicky already had the key and led me into the motor home. I wondered why she didn't just leave the ropes inside the motor home instead of carrying them around. She told me that her parents might be around and if that was the case, the tie up game would take place somewhere else.

This was my first time inside of a motor home. I thought her family was be millionaires to own both a house and a motor home plus several beautiful cars to boot.

I asked Vicky how she wanted to play this. Did she want me to fight her off or what? She said to turn around and she would pretend to hit me with something and I would pretend to be knocked out while she restrained me.

Playing along I let her hit me with a frying pan (lightly) and feigned being knocked out and fell tot he floor on my back. Vicky rolled me over to my stomach (with my help) and then pulled by arms up with my hands behind my back. She started to lightly tie me. Feeling the ropes being tied by Vicky really excited me. Thank God I was on my stomach!

Then Vicky yelled the heck with this and really yanked on the ropes and started to tie them tightly. I yelled and let Vicky know that it was tight almost to the point of being uncomfortable.

At this pont Vicky's mother came by and yelled to Vicky. Vicky quickly placed her palm over my mouth and responded to her Mom. Her Mom wanted to know who yelled and Vicky said she had the portable tv on at which point she turned it on and off. Her Mom simply said to be careful and that supper would be ready in a 1/2 hr. or so. Ummm, supper I thought?

Vicky removed her hand and asked me to sit on the chair. She then tied my feet together and the with another piece of rope tied my feet to my hands in a sort of seated hogtie.

She then went into another part of the the motor home and came back with more rope. This time she tied it around my chest and shoulders going round and around. It was weird because I was being tied up and loving it (remember I was only 13) Vicky just sat there and smiled at me. She asked me how it felt and I then told her that my fantasy was to be tied up. My pals had told me about it and they wanted to tie me but it would be more fun with a female.

About this time Vicky's Mom called out again and yelled that supper was ready. Okay great I thought. Now I get to eat. Wrong! Vicky said she had to go eat now, and that she would save me something. Her Mom lets her come out here often.

Then Vicky reached inside her bag and pulled out a red bandana. Rolled it several times and then cleave gagged me.

"Good luck getting loose" she told me. "I'll be back after supper."

Vicky then pulled a curtain across the area that I was in. The last sound I heard was Vicky locking the door to the mobile home. Here I was all alone in a mobile home. A 13 year old, bound and gagged and helpless.

Just for the heck of it, I tried to get loose. No luck. Vicky had tied me well. I tried to move my feet but doing that pulled on the rope that was attached from my feet to my hands and really hurt. I heard some kids outside. Under normal circumstances I could have yelled for help but this damn cleave gag really ended all hopes for that. All I could get out was a low mmmmpphh. I could barely hear myself. Strange as it seemed, this whole thing was turning me on.

About 20 minutes later who walks in but Vicky and her Mother! I was about to find out that I was not the first victim. Vicky's Mom looked at me and said time for duettes. Duettes, I thought?

Vicky's Mom had Vicky turn around and she proceeded to tie her daughter up. Exactly as Vicky had tied me.

"This will be like the Dukes of Hazard episode when Daisy Duke and her brother get tied up." Interesting, although I was hoping to be the one to tie up Vicky.

Vicky's Mom had her sit in another straight chair and got it as close to me as possible, back to back. I was kind of hoping that I could see Vicky and wanted to tell Vicky's Mom that, but that darn gag prevented me from saying anything understandable.

Vicky and her Mom were talking nonstop during this whole scenario untill I heard Vicky's speech turn to a mmmphh and knew that now we were both bound and gagged.

At this point, the door opens and who comes in but Vicky's dad. "What in the blazes is going on here." He shouted. "We can't have this you know."

I looked at Vicky's Mom she was very pretty. An attractive 35 something. Looked like an older version of Vicky. Her Dad grabbed the ropes from Vicky's Mom and started to tie Vicky's Mom up! I thought what is this, The Bondage Family? There were nomore chairs so Vickies Mom got to sit on the couch after hands were tied behind the back. The MRS. started to talk to her husband in a language that was too adult for a 13 year old.

"Can't have you talking dirty in front of these kids." At which point he cleave gagged the Mrs.

Now there were three of us, Vicky, her Mom and me all bound and gagged. I remember thinking I hope no robbers come by.

Obviously Vicky's Mom had more experience in these situations and had started to work her gag off. Undaunted, the Mr. pulled her gag back on this time even tighter and then pulled out another bandana and put that over the mouth and over the cleave gag. Then grabbed another and placed that up higher to Vicky's Mom's nose. Go ahead and talk now. I don't know if she was trying, but I couldn't hear a word.

Vicky's Dad looked at me and said not to worry. That they played these games all the time. Vicky usually gets tied up by her older brother and actually has asked her Mom to tie her up. Then he said he was going to eat and would be back.

Nice guy! Well at least he brought the food back to make sure we were all right. Then he proceeded to give a bondage seminar. He said never to leave anyone like this alone for too long. He also said that cleave gags are the best and safest kind of gag to use and far more comfortable than duct tape. He went on to say that he likes the over the mouth gags too and other things that we were too young to know about that he and the Mrs. did.

All I could think is how long would they keep me like this? And I looked at the Mrs. with her triple gag and tied so nicely and wanted so badly to see Vicky.

Johnny
USA
Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

That's a great story! Thanks for posting it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic