Johnny : 02 - Vicky's turn (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Johnny : 02 - Vicky's turn (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Johnny's stories
02 - Vicky's turn
Story index at the bottom

By Johnny

Monday, December 29th 2003 - 06:24:38 PM

So Vicky's Mom and Dad left me alone with cute little Vicky all trussed up in this motor home. I coudn't help but stare at Vicky with her soft skin, her cheeks and cute little nose bulging out thanks to the cleave gag. I also couldn't help but wonder if this was the Griswald family into this bondage stuff and thinking it was so normal.

Sooner than I expected the door to the motor home came open and the Mr. came back in.

"This is your first time so I wanted to check on you and especially on my little girl."

He pulled her gag off and gave her a glass of water.

"How are you feeling? You okay?"

Vicky said yes.

"How are your hands?"

"Okay Daddy." was the response.

The Mr. looked at me and told me to come over.

"See how are hands are tied? Now that is a good tie up. No way anybody could get loose."

He started to untie Vicky but Vicky quickly told him to stop.

"You really like being tied up don't you little darling?"

Vicky just said of course.

The Mr. then looked over at me and asked how I felt being tied up for the first time.

I told him that it was weird. That my hands restrained, I felt a sense of total helplessness and being gagged really added to it. I mentioned to him that I heard kids playing outside and attempted to call out but couldn't and that was a little scary but real stimulating at the same time.

I told him that the ropes around my chest and shoulders were almost as though someone was hugging me.

Mr. Bondage told me that those feelin were normal and that is exactly why he, his wife, Vicky and her brother are all into bondage. It is a feeling of helplessness but also stimulating at the same time.

I told him that I always got stimulated from seeing ladies tied up on tv and in the movies and thought that it would be exciting to be tied up by a girl and at her mercy so to speak.

'Exactly!' said Mr. Bondage. You are far to young for me to go into detail, but that is why the Mrs. and I are into even though we are in out late 30's. When you get older, you find somemore stimulating ways to use bondage.

One thing I wanted you to be sure of is never leave someone tied up too long. Young gals like Vicky her can go the the course but her time is about up too.

Another thing is that when you engage in tie up games it must always be with someone you know well and with their consent. You can't just grab the next girl or even guy you see and tie them up. Vicky explained that to you didn't she.?"

"Yes I responded. She talked about it first. I thought it was a little weird but then I thought I was a little weird before Vicky ever mentioned it and I had this tie up fantasy."

"Great! Always make sure you have consent and the person is someone you trust, especially if you are the one getting tied. You don't want to be tied and gagged by someone you hardly know. They could leave you like that and you might never get loose."

My eyes getting big, all I could say was "Yeah!"

"Now what I want you to do is untie Vicky. Take a break and then tie her up again. Play a game like cops and robbers or.....

"How about Dukes of Hazard?" Watch that show and poor Daisey Duke gets bound and gagged all the time. Vicky could be Daisy Duke."

"Whatever.", said Mr. Bondage. "Now I need to get back to the Mrs. She has been alone far too long."

"You've the Mrs. tied up now?" I asked.

"Absolutely. I wasn't about to miss out on an opportunity like this. The Mrs. really got me in the mood tonite."

"Can I come over and see how you tied her?" I asked so innocently.

"Sorry Johnny. Can't do that. Some people think this bondage stuff with kids your age is crruting the morls or something. It's not. But if I let you see the Mrs. right now, then I would be in trouble."

"I know. Too young right?"

"Yes, way too young for this. Now you untie Vicky. Give it a break and then tie her back up. I'll be back to check on you." At which point Mr. Bondage left us alone again.

I still couldn't believe this that this guy was so open about bondage and had his family so much into it. I had only seen it on tv and in movies and really didn't think people did this in real life (remember, I was 13) but after being tied myself and seeing Vicky and her Mom tied in real life, I could see where this could be fun and definitely stimulating.

Vicky called ou to me and said "Hey, did you forget about me over here."

"Sorry, I was just thinking. This is all new to me. I don't have any sisters or brothers and only the guys suggested a tie up game which now I may try. But....it is so much more fun with you. Even now, seeing you tied to that chair totally at my mercy. Unable to move or do a thing, that really excites me!"

"Yes Johnny. I felt the same way about you when I had you tied. Just wait until we get older and can do the more, you know, adult things!"

I went behind Vickys chair and started to untie her.

"Don't you dare untie me."

"But your father said...."

"Don't worry about my father. He won't be back for awhile, I know him well. When he does come back we'll just say you tied me up."

"But aren't you getting numb?"

"Here is what I want you to do. I want y to talk to me like I am your prisoner. Like Daisey Duke get's talked to when she is captured. Can you do that?"

"Of course. But first, do you want another drink of water?"

'Sure about that?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I can always ask you later."

"Don't think so!"

"Why don't you think so?"

"Because I am going to gag you again. This time like your Dad did to your Mom with the triple gag thing."

"You don't have the guts!" I want to see th...mmmmmpppphhhhh."

I quickly cleave gagged Vicky with the same bandana from before. Then I went into the drawer where the Mr. and Mrs. pulled out their bondage items. Grabbed two bandanas and like I saw her father do put one on top of the cleave gag and a second one over the second one but higher, just under Vicky's cute little nose.

"Try and scream now little Duke girl." I said in most sinister voice.

All I could hear was a very slight meewwww.

I looked at Vicky and said,

"You know being 13 really sucks. Vicky looked down at my crotch, saw something bulging smiled with her beautiful blue eyes and knew what I meant.

Johnny