Karen : 01 - Tied up in the girl scouts (fff/f, mmm/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Karen : 01 - Tied up in the girl scouts (fff/f, mmm/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Karen's stories
01 - Tied up in the girl scouts
Story index at the bottom

By Karen

Saturday, December 27th 2003 - 04:06:21 AM

Tied up in the girl scouts

My first bondage episode occurred in the girl scouts. I was just entering my teen years and graduated from the brownies.

Our group was going to camp. It would be my first time and unbeknownst to me at the time, my girl friends, veterans of several girl scout camps had something special planned for me---a special initiation.

Mom and Dad saw me off and I mounted the bus with the rest of the girls enroute to girl scout camp. We had a great time just riding the bus and I had no clue that anything was being planned although occasionally I would get a smirk or two from one of the girls.

We finally arrived at camp and were sent to our sleeping quarters. It was still daylight so our scout leader took us around the grounds before breaking for supper and then on to bed.

I never was much of an outdoors person and this was exciting for me. Also interesting was that the guys were at the boy scout camp 1/4 mile away.

One of my girlfriends, Theresa hinted that some of us would break away from camp and sneak over to the boy scout camp and visit some of the guys. I thought they had to be crazy because our leader said this was prohibited. Theresa who had been at several camps assured me that this was no problem and all the girls did it every time they went out to camp.

Hesitantly I agreed to go along. We arranged to go as soon as it was dark. The girls knew of a exit from the second floor that required climbing down a tree from a window. Theresa said this would be fun and in fact the scout leader had picked her to lead us in this "exercise."

Five of us left, Theresa, Mary, Amy, Rebecca and myself. I wondered about the rest of the girls. Theresa said they would be coming later. Yeah right!

I noticed that only Theresa and Amy had bags. I asked if I should have brought mine. Theresa assured me that wasn't necessary.

We got close enough to see the boy scout camp house when we all stopped. Theresa said we should break and sit down by a tree. Theresa and Amy suggested I sit by a tree and they sat beside me with me in the middle. I still didn't think anything was up. I trusted these girls. They were my friends---however, I didn't understand initiation, until later.

I noticed that Amy started to open her bag. Theresa to distract me poked me and started talking to me, just rambling and then Theresa opened her bag and I noticed she had a long piece of rope. I no sooner started to ask what that was for when I felt something tightening around my wrist. It was Amy and she had started to tie me. Startled I started to ask Amy what the heck was going on when Theresa had slipped a rope on my other arm and they then tied the ropes around the tree tying the pieces together.

At this point Amy handgagged me and told me to be quiet. She said it was just a girl scout exercise and it would be all right but if I called out and made a lot of noise, the boy scout leader would hear and we would all be in trouble.

Amy removed her hand only after I nodded agreeing to be quiet.

Now able to speak, I asked what kind of exercise this would be. Amy and Theresa just reassured me that it was a girl scout exercise and it would be fun.

I was very nervous and didn't like to be tied out in the woods. I was never tied up before and didn't like it (then)
I was scared. It was dark and I was out in the woods. The only good thing was that I was close to the boy scout camp and not too far from the girl scout camp...but I was tied.

I started to talk louder and started screaming. Amy again handgagged me and yelled SHHHHHHHHH! She told me that I would be getting all of us in trouble and had to be quiet. I tried to speak but no understandable words came out. I was scared and the girls knew it.

Rebecca assured me that it would be all right and told me to relax. "They did this to me twice." she told me. My eyes got big and I mmmmpphhed out twice. I doubt if she understood the words but she knew what my response was and nodded yes.

Amy removed her hand again. I told the girls that I was scared but I was up for it. The fact that Rebecca went through this twice gave me some relief.

Next thing I felt something going over my mouth. MARY was cleave gagging me with a girl scout bandana. I tried to say "Why" but all that came out was wwwmmmmmppphhhhhyhhyy.

Rebecca padded me on the shoulder and told me to relax. "This is part of the exercise she told me. This is exactly what they did to me last time. You'll be all right." She told me

I had just realized that while Rebecca was talking to me, Mary was busy tying my feet. I looked at Rebecca, but already knew what she was going to say; "This is what they did to me last time. It's part of the exercise."

Some exercise. Being tied up, late at night in the woods. Luckily I wasn't alone. I thought.

No sooner did I have that thought that Rebecca said they would be back. Part of the exercise is that I would have to be left alone for awhile. Alone! Now I was scared. I tried desperately to speak but the gag was far too tight and too thick and they wouldn't have listened anyway. But why, I thought. What kind of an exercise is this?

The girls bid me goodbye and assured me that they would be back---eventually. Oh, now it was eventually? I struggled but was tied tightly and I tried to call for help hoping that the gag had loosened up. Fat chance!

All of a sudden, I heard a noise in the bushes. Oh no I thought. What if it's a bear! And I'm tied here helpless.

I looked over but couldn't see anything.

Soon I heard another rumbling in another area of the bushes.
Then all was quiet. I could hear a bird sing. I heard crickets and other sounds that I had no idea what they were.
I was scared and tired. Where are those girls? Why did they do this to be.

I saw a figure coming towards me. It was Eric, one of the guys from school that I knew that was at the boy scout camp. He just looked at me and said "what happened" but never removed my gag. How did he expect me to answer him?

"Who did this to you? he asked while I was still gagged.

Then allof a sudden another figure jumped out with what appeared to be a club and hit Eric on the head rendering him unconscious.

I started to scream but the gag stiffled any sounds. If I was scared before, now I was in a deep panic.

Two other guys came out with masks and carried Eric off while the first guy just stood over me laughing in a sinister way.

Next I looked over and saw a couple more guys coming towards me with Mary, Rebecca, Amy and Theresa. They were also bound and gagged. And they looked scared! Now what is going on?

Two of the guys untied the ropes that were hold me to the tree but quickly tied my hands behind my back. One guy undid my feet and then had all five of us girls walk away from the camp area and out to the darkened woods.

One of the guys sounded perverted and said that he loved girl scouts and was also very fond of brownies. "We've been waiting for youngins to come back. You probably heard about the girl scouts who were missing from a year ago didn't you? They were never found And neither will you!"

If ever there was a time to pray it was now.

All of a sudden I hear a voice that said, "Okay guys that's enough." I looked over and it was Eric. The presumed redneck perverts took their masks off and were boyscouts. The whole thing was a joke. It was my initiation but it was also so real. I went from scared to intense anger for these guys paying such a prank on me and would have yelled but I was still gagged and tied. The other girls started to remove their gags, they were never tied at all, at least not tightly.

To top it off Eric would carry me off to another area, built a fire and toasted marshmellows. He finally removed my gag. But served me the marshmellows while keeping me tied up. At this point, I REALLY DIDN'T MIND BEING TIED.

By the way, Eric and I have played tie up games many times since then. Eric is now my husband and it all started in the girl scouts when we were 13 years old. That girl scout initiation really payed off for me and I'd like to think, Eric as well in a big way.

Bondage is fun.

Karen
Bondageville, USA