Ricky : 01 - Ricky's First Time (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ricky : 01 - Ricky's First Time (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ricky's stories
01 - Ricky's First Time
Story index at the bottom

By Ricky

Tuesday, January 6th 2004 - 05:52:31 PM

Ricky's First Time

Hello people of the internet, my name's Ricky, some of you might recognize me from "Ricky's Dungeon" which was posted by my friend Tracy.

She's been pestering me about posting on here, and I thought it was a good idea but there was a disagreement about what I should write. She kept insisting that I had tied girls up before and she kept bugging me to tell her. I kept denying it but dammit sometimes that girl can see right through you.

So I finally gave in and decided to tell her by writing about it and posting it here and she can find out that way.

So this was a few years ago in the late spring / early summer months. I spend a lot of my summers over at my Mom's summer house and at the time she was really involved in our synagogue though I have no idea why or what she was doing. One afternoon I was over there with her while she was doing some project with the Rabbi's wife, and she had brought her daughter who had just had her bat mitzvah not long ago. My mom had a house there for awhile so me and the rabbi's daughter had known each other for a long time.

Now I've noticed a lot of the people who post here act very coy when it comes to tying up girls, but I remember being interested in this sort of thing at a very young age (four years old to be exact, I think it's my earliest memory). Until now I'd never said or done anything about it but once the opportunity came I wasn't shy about taking it.

She was the Rabbi's daughter so she knew that temple really well and we were exploring the weird back rooms in the upstairs. We found this box of old clothes in some closet, and it had church clothes in it, including lots of ties. We were sitting on this stage in a big empty room, just talking about how badass we both were.

She was playing with one of the ties kind of absentmindedly, she was sort of wrapping it around here wrists. She probably didn't even know she was doing it but it was driving me crazy.

I just said to here that it looked like she wanted to be tied up and she just ignored my comment and kept on talking. Since she didn't say she didn't want to be tied up specifically I just took her tie and put her hands behind her back. Now she resisted and told me to stop, she said I could only tie her hands in front, not in back. So far so good.

She had her hands tied in front, and she kept saying how easy it would be to get out, but I had a trick up my sleeve. I put both her feet up on the stage and tied them together with another tie and then tied the lead from her wrists to the lead from her ankles, I guess it was like a reverse hogtie. I couldn't believe how much I was getting away with here so it was time to press my luck. I found another tie in the box (trying to be as inconspicuous as possible) and went to gag her from behind.

"What's this?", she said, and I quickly tied it in her mouth. It obviously wasn't going to really gag her from making too much noise or speaking, but I tied it really tight so it looked really good.

The problem was I guess I tied it too tight or maybe she just didn't like being gagged. She brought her feet up and untied the knot so she could reach her gag and pulled it down.

"Nice try freak" she said, then it was really easy to slip her hands out of her binds. It was all so quick I didn't even have time to appreciate the situation. I told her that it was easy to escape because it was just ties and I could tie her up better with rope but she didn't take the bait. Actually she still looks at me weird to this day. I think it's funny but that's because I don't have to go to school with her every day or something.

So that's my story and that's why I didn't want to tell Tracy but now I've told the whole world. To be honest I kind of don't want to submit this, it's just not something I'm proud of. I can't figure out if the lesson of my story is to not press your luck or to go for broke.

Ricky
Yoo Nited St8s!!!!!!