Susan : 01 - Susan and Linda (mff/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Susan : 01 - Susan and Linda (mff/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Susan 's stories
01 - Susan and Linda
Story index at the bottom

By Susan

Wednesday, January 7th 2004 - 06:59:07 PM

Susan and Linda

I have been enjoying this page for some time and thought it was time to contribute.

My name is Susan I am an average looking twenty-something girl who has messed around with bondage ever since I was a kid. While I had been playfully tied up a few times when I was 8 or 9 my first memorable experience took place when I was 13.

It was a hot summer day. I dressed in shorts a tank top and white sneakers as I rode my bike the mile or so from our house to a large park where I frequently went to hang out with my friends. On the way I had to pass the house of my friend Linda. She was my age. Linda had an older brother Carl who I sort of liked when he wasn't busy being a jerk. He was 15 and spent most of his time playing sports but when he wasn't hanging around with his jerky friends he was pretty cool.

Anyway, as I rode by their house I heard Carl calling me from the front porch. I turned my bike around and peddled into their driveway.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"You got time to come in for a while?", asked Carl.

"I don't know", I said, "What's going on?"

"Oh nothing much", answered Carl, "It's just that Janet and me are busy torturing Linda and I figured you might want to help."

WOW! I didn't know what was really going on but he sure got my attention.

"Oh yeah, right, like you are really torturing your sister!", I replied in my most sarcastic tone.

"No really", he said, "come see for yourself."

I climbed off my bike and leaned it up against the garage door. I walked up to and past Carl as entered the front door.

The living room was dark except for the sun beaming through the side windows, which cast long shadows across the floor. Carl walked past me closing the door behind.

"Follow me", he said as he led me through the living room and down the hall past the kitchen.

Both his and her parents worked so no one was home during the day. During summer vacation the kids were trusted on their own, so it would be hours before there was anyone else in the house.

Carl led the way down the basement stairs and through the rec room. We came to a halt outside the door to a room I didn't remember noticing on previous visits. As we paused Carl turned to me and said, "Remember Susan, this is a secret, so not a word to anyone".

"I promise", I said.

As he opened the door he said "welcome to our torture chamber!"

We both walked in and I couldn't believe my eyes. They had taken an old bed frame and set it up on some blocks to make it higher. The mattress had been replaced with a piece of plywood that fit the frame perfectly. They had Linda stretched out between the four corners of their invention tied hands and feet with cotton ropes. Her light brown hair was tied back in a ponytail. She was wearing the bottoms to a string bikini and a Band-Aid elastic top that just covered her small yet firm breasts. Her blindfold was a sleep mask and her mouth was taped shut with several pieces of silver duct tape that reached from ear to ear. She was covered with beads of sweat and appeared to be trembling. Janet was stand over the table grinning from ear to ear. She looked up as we walked in.

"Good, the more the merrier!"

Nodding in my direction she asked Carl, "Is she victim or tormentor?"

"Oh she's here to help out---for now", he said.

"Good", said Janet. "She can help me with the ice torture". "Come closer", she said, taking my arm and pulling me up to the table.

Reaching in a near by bowl she picked up an ice cube.

"Now watch and learn".

I watched as she steadied Linda's left ankle with one hand and began slowly running the ice cube up the sole of Linda's foot. Linda began to MMMMMMM in the key of "A", struggling in vain against her bonds. Janet seemed to be really enjoying herself. She had a wide grin on her face that only got wider as her defenseless victim squirmed and suffered!

I must admit that I found myself getting strangely excited as I stood by watching the action. Janet didn't stop until the ice cube was almost all completely melted.

"OK, your turn", she said holding the bowl out in front of me.

I hesitated for no more then a second before I took an ice cube of my own. Then almost without thinking I grabbed Linda's right ankle and began to trace the edge of her foot with the cube. She instantly started to struggle and MMMMMM all over again. I loved the feeling of power as I felt her ankle trembling in my hand. Now I understood the smile on Janet's face before. The feeling of total control and I loved it! Having spent several minutes turning her sole a bright ping I started wedging what was left of the ice cube between her toes. She was really fighting her bonds but I was on a trip of my own. What a rush! I was about to reach for a second ice cube when Carl called a time out.

"Good work ladies. Now I suggest we let her rest for a bit. We don't want her wearing out to soon."

We all agreed. After checking her bonds we went upstairs for some sodas and to talk over what we were going to do next.

There is a lot more to this story and I will continue it later. I am concerned that this first instalment is a bit long. Should I pair it down some in the future?

Susan
smill@nyc.rr.com
USA

-----------------------------------------------

Friday, January 9th 2004 - 06:15:35 PM

Susan and Linda Part 2

It's Susan again. Thanks for all the great feedback on my first post. I will pick up where I left off the other day.

When Carl, Janet and Myself returned from our break Linda had calmed down considerably. She was still stretched out across the rack gagged and blindfolded as we had left her. Carl approached the head of the table and bent over as to almost whisper in her ear, "Hey, you OK sis?"

"UMMMMMMAAAA" was all the answer she could manage.

Carl smiled and said "That's good to know. We're not quite done yet!"

Janet picked a couple of tooth brushed off a small table. Handing one of them to me she told mo to do as she did. She returned to Linda's left foot and began to torture the bottom of her foot with it. Linda immediately broke into peals of laughter. I followed Janet's lead and began to work on the bottom of Linda's right foot. This made her laugh and scream even louder. She jerked and twisted as much as her bonds would allow but there was no stopping us. We continued torture her feet with the tooth brushed for several minutes.

While this was my first time doing anything like this I must admit I was getting pretty excited. I kept on running the brush all over Linda's foot, along the sides, across the bottom and along the base of her toes which really drove her nuts. I don't know what came over me. I continued to tickle torture my best friend with out a thought of mercy until Janet game me the word to stop.

Even after we stopped the torture she continued to giggle and squirm, almost convulse for several minutes.

Once she regained her composure Carl selected a camel hair paintbrush and began to brush her stomach and sides from hips to pits. She reaction was less violent then before. This time she let out soft, guttural giggles opposed to the convulsive hysteria that resulted from the foot torture.

As Carl continued the paintbrush torture I decided to experiment a little by squeezing and pinching the flesh on the backs of her knees. Turned out that she was pretty ticklish there as her laughter increased every time I explored this newfound weakness.

After a while we took another break. We decided it was time to re-tie Linda so we worked together to turn her over face down on the table. Her hands were still stretched out above her head but this time her legs were tied together with ropes on her ankles and knees. Carl used a leather bootlace to bind her big toes together. He had insisted that she be tied so that her feet hung over the edge of the table.

Carl then told us that he had a surprise new torture to try on his sister's feet. He took a couple of large fishing weights (I really don't know how heavy) and hung them from Linda's toes. She didn't make much noise but her arches were sure stretched tight. I thought for sure they were going to resume the foot tickling but Janet had another idea. She went next door to the laundry room and returned with eight clothespins that she placed on each of Linda's small toes. We all know clothespins don't hurt that much but she had already been through a lot; so when Carl started brushing her soles with the paintbrush she really went nuts. Carl was torturing both feet at once using long strokes that started at her toes and covered every inch of her soles on it way to her heals.

For my part I used a second paintbrush on the backs of her legs. I started at her bikini line and slowly stroked my way down meeting Carl's brush at her heels. I was a bit surprised to see just how much the girl could take. I had known Linda since second grade and I had no idea she was such a glutton for punishment. She actually held up quite well until Janet joined in and started working on her soft underarms. That's when she really started to loose it. Her whole tone changed. Her laughter turned to long screams. She began to shiver and shake the tears started to flow. That's when Carl told us to stop.

He quickly removed the clothespins from her toes and freed her ankles. In the meantime Janet had untied her wrists and retied them behind her back. They sat her up on the edge of the table and removed the tape gag. Carl went and got a beach towel and draped it over her shoulders while Janet held the straw of a Gatorade bottle to her lips.

"Don't worry", she said, "you will be ok, we just need to get your fluids up".

Linda quietly slurped up the drink and her breathing gradually returned to normal.

"AH...Guys", I asked. "Why are her hands still tied?"

"Because she is still our prisoner", Carl answered.

"Oh, I thought that games were over".

"Over?" Linda chimed in. "The game is just getting started."

We four talked some more and I learned that this was not the fist time Linda had been tortured by Carl and Janet. It turned out that they had been involved in tie up games for quite some time. When I asked Linda why she had never told me about it she said it was because she wasn't sure how I would react. (Little did she know!)? It was Janet's idea to get me involved and Linda finally agreed. They had planned to invite me to a sleep over the following weekend and spring it on me then. It was a coincidence that Carl had happened to see me riding by that afternoon and spontaneously invited me in. He figured it was a good dry run for the sleep over.

After Linda had rested we made her kneel in the corner on the cold floor while we made a list of tortures we wanted to try on her at the sleep over.

Yes I will continue

Susan