Mark : 03 - The Worst Game Ever (m+/m+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mark : 03 - The Worst Game Ever (m+/m+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mark's stories
03 - The Worst Game Ever
Story index at the bottom

By Mark

Monday, February 2nd 2004 - 10:28:28 PM

The Worst Game Ever

This happened to me last Saturday.

We live in a small town with little groups of kids who were friends in it. We often have little competitions and Games with each other such as football, or other sports and games.

One day, our biggest rival, challenged us to our own game, WAR!!!

My team was Me (The leader), Conrad, Asa, Cam, the twins, Ryon and Scot, and our friend Chris. The other team's names were Jeff, Drake, Josh, Spencer, Tyler, Charlie and Jim, Robert, and Sam. They had 2 more people than us, but refused to drop any.

We started, our base was in the woods, there was also a hill with a small cliff, their base was at the foot of the cliff. We thought up a, what I thought, award winning plan. We all split up, the twins, who were the quickest, went out first, and hid. Then, Asa and Cam would follow, and hide in different places, then, Chris, Conrad, and I would go last. When I said now, we would split up and explore, each going far in different directions.

I do not know for a fact what happened, but here is the order it seemed like when all 7 of us talked about it.

Asa and Scot were in the same relative location, hiding bobbing and weaving, keep in mind that I am working on Asa with this. Drake Josh and Spencer saw him and came up to grab him. Asa truly hates being captive, and when they came, he pleaded saying, "Please, Please! I am not that good at this game, but my other team mates are, I can tell you where one, Scot, one of the twins, is if you dont take me prisoner."

The three enemies thought about it for a while, and then after agreeing with Spencer and Josh, said "We will not imprison you on to conditions, you tell us where the twin is, and you join on our team." Asa agreed and gave out Scot's hiding location. Drake, who is bigger and stronger than the scrawny twins, went in and had him in a hold with ease. He handgagged my friend, and led him to the base, while Spencer had a hand on Asa's shoulder, making sure he didn't run away, walking to the base.

Once at the base, they tied Scot to the lone tree. They ordered Asa to take off his yellow knee socks and gag Scott with them. Asa unwillingly obliged, as Scot spit on his shirt for being a traitor. Asa was to watch guard with Drake while the other two went out searching.

Meanwhile, Chris and Conrad successfully took down Tyler, but, to their surprise, Jeff jumped Chris, allowing Conrad to etreat. Tyler escaped and they made off with Chris.

Then, Ryon and I got down Josh, little did we know, Spencer was behind us, and tackled Ryon, I attempted rescue, but it was no good, I haad to save my butt. When Conrad, Cam and I met up with each other, we saw Asa, and Asa let us get away but took Cam with him.

After an hour, they got Conrad by circling him, and diving. When they carted him to base, I followed from a distance. When they all separated to untie and retire the captives, Jeff came up to me and said, "You aren't worth going after, you run away, and we will do good for your team." Just then, Asa did hid heroic deed by crashing into the enemy leader, knocking him of breath. The team saw it, and tied and gagged him to.

They tied me to a tree loosely to bide them time to go to wherever the hell they were going. I was wondering what I could do to save my team, and wondering when I would see them again, it being a 4 day weekend, (Monday and Tuesday were off for workdays)

I went over to Jeff's house, to attempt a rescue, but failed and gt beat up.

I gave up.

I will post the conclusion sometime later.

Mark

---------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 3rd 2004 - 08:15:22 PM

Worst Game Ever Conclusion

I layed low for a few hours, and then went home to get cleaned up and changed before I went back.

Apparently they were going to keep my team all night. They made Asa go around ask their parents if they could spend the night at Jeff's house.

I broke in in the middle of the night and could only manage to save Scot and Asa.

After they got cleaned and changed we attempted a rescue for all of the others but all got caught and captured in the process.

We spent the night there being tortured.

We would have to get them back.

Mark