Anomalee : 01 - First Time Tied by Michelle (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Anomalee : 01 - First Time Tied by Michelle (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Anomalee's stories
01 - First Time Tied by Michelle
Story index at the bottom

By Anomalee

Tuesday, February 3rd 2004 - 12:53:03 PM

First Time Tied

This is my first time posting here.

This is a story of the first time, in a series of being tied up, which gave me most of the obsessions i have now.

Backstory is, it was around 96 and i was 10 years old, my parents have been split up since i was 5. I lived with my mom, who with a new promotion, would occasionally go out of town on business trips. She hired a babysitter named Michelle, a daughter of one of her friends, that would stay over night to watch me. I was irritated at first, not wanting a babysitter, but soon i found the situation to be sweet.

Michelle was my first crush. She was 14, 5' tall (4" taller than me) and petite. She was a raver (which wasn't that popular yet in my town), and babysat me a couple evenings, and was so sweet. She was very fun, letting me watch movie's i normally wasn't allowed, she'd play with me on the playstation, let me stay up an hour later than allowed, and she was always wrestling, joking, and talking with me, i loved her!

One night she was babysitting me (only for the evening, not overnight), my mom left just after dinner, Michelle dressing more conservative when my mom was around, took off her bulky sweater and what a gorgeous sight, pink hair cut at the chin, fair skin, green eyes, a baby-T showing off her flat stomach with a very cute navel and being tight showing her nice if small chest. She wore large cargo pants, and had a bunch of bracelets and necklaces, with everything from key's to kinderegg toys, she had red socks with sparkles on them.

I was dressed in a nirvana shirt and pyjama pants and barefoot.

After she was finished dusting, vacuuming, and dishes (my mom had her do that as part of her job), she came over to me while i was playing the PS, (it was some crappy driving game, but i was about to beat the board), and she started tickling my sides, i reacted instantly with a yelp and nearly dropped the controller.

"What's wrong Lee? You're not ticklish are you?"

"No!" i said, but with a giggle, for she hadn't stopped tickling. I couldn't play, i was way too ticklish, so i dropped the controller and attacked her.
We started wrestling and tickle fighting; she was faster and stronger than me, but was having a hard time really getting me, for she was quite ticklish herself.

She managed to wrestle me on my stomach and sat on me, grabbed my hands and pinned them under her legs.

"Had enough kid?" laughing she said, "i kicked your ass!"

"No you didn't!" i said defiantly. I was quite competitive.

"Oh yeah!" she said, and i heard her messing with her belt. It was one of those leather ones where the metal holes went all the way around, next thing i knew, she pulled my hands together and looped the belt around them, buckling it.

"No fair!" i said, and was quite shocked, and kind of scared, having never been tied up before.

She turned me over on my back and sat on my legs, and had a huge grin and mischievous eyes. I was at her mercy.

She lifted my shirt and started tickling circles around my stomach, up my ribs, to my armpits and back down, over and over very quickly. She had semi-long nails, and OMG! did it tickle!

"Say Uncle!" she said laughing, but i was screaming in laughter and couldn't get a word out. "Tickle tickle tickle" she said. i tried to struggle out of the belt, but it was too tight, and it was too hard to concentrate it tickled soooo much, after an eternity (like 2 minutes), she stopped with an evil grin and said, "Say uncle".

By this time i oddly had found myself enjoying it, while i caught my breath, i had the nerve to say, "no way michelle, no way..."

"Thats it!" she said cutting me off, bouncing off me and sitting on my legs by my feet, using her legs to pin them side by side.

Before i could say more she started tickling from heel to toes, very quick sporatic movements, one hand on each foot. It tickled SOO MUCH! "Tickle tickle, should have said uncle, tickle tickle" she said with melody. I was thrashing around, screaming in laughter, struggling helplessly against the belt, when she finally stopped i had tears coming from my eyes, and was exhausted.

She sat next to me on the floor laughing, i smiled back with what energy i had.

"Say uncle?" she asked.

I shook my head weakly.

She paused and i held my breath thinking i was going to get tickled to death, but she showed mercy.

"Alright lee, you've had enough, turn over". With that she untied me.

The rest of the night we played games together and talked. She'd tease me on how she conquered me a few times, i'd say "next time your going down". From that night on, i've been obsessed with being tied up, and my crush on Michelle deepened, fortunately it wasn't the last time she'd tie me up, i became another game between us, but those stories will come later

Anomalee