Anomalee : 02 - Second time she tied me up (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Anomalee : 02 - Second time she tied me up (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Anomalee's stories
02 - Second time she tied me up
Story index at the bottom

By Anomalee

Wednesday, February 4th 2004 - 12:56:09 PM

Second time tied up

This is the story of the second time I, (8 years ago, aged 10,) was tied up by my 14 year old babysitter (and my first crush) Michelle.

It had been like a month since the first time i'd ever been tied up (see previous story), and since that day i was obsessed with it, i kept thinking about it, helpless and tickle tortured by beautiful michelle. I started tickling fights with friends more, which started to annoy a couple of them. I saw Michelle twice since that night, one night she watched me for only 3 hours in the evening (1 she wasted on housework, another on her homework, damn it!), and another time when she swung by to get her babysitting money. Both times i teased and provoked her into tickle fights, which were fun, but no tie up unfortunately. Plus my mom was there the second time, so i was sure it wouldn't happen then.

My mom was going out, over night, on a business trip - one she didn't seem in the mood for. She'd be gone before i even got home from school, and not home till the Saturday evening the next day. She knew this half way through the week, and as did I - I couldn't stop thinking of it, hanging out with Michelle for a full night, and deep into the next day.

SweeeT!

My friends tried to talk me into hanging out after school, but not this time, Michelle was over!

I got home, and she wasn't there yet, so i let myself in with the outside hidden house key, and played playstation till she showed up.

"Hey kid" she said, letting herself in, her hair was dyed bleach blonde this time (i realised i didn't know her natural hair color). She had her usual bracelets and necklaces on, a backpack with names of DJs and little trinkets hanging from it, very large and baggy cordoroid pants, kicked off her shoes and was barefoot, a puffy light blue vest, unzipped showing a tight shirt with 'barbie' on it, which ended just above her navel.

BTW - i loved her navel and stomach, she was skinny and her bellybutton was nearly an outie, i always looked at it, and she'd always catch me. I think she liked me looking, for she often wore short shirts, and when they were not quite short enough, she'd always stretch or pull her hair back in front of me, revealing her stomach.

I was currently in jeans, barefoot, with a long sleeve shirt under a short sleeve button up shirt,

To be continued...

Anomalee

-------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, February 4th 2004 - 02:23:29 PM

Second time tied up Continued

The night started with Michelle taking off her vest and doing homework and talking to her friends on the phone, so i just locked myself into playstation.

Later she did the house work, i watched tv. She ordered a pizza with the pizza money my mom left, we ate, and i helped her with dishes, which got me a "Lee, your such a sweet kid" and a hug from Michelle!, which i pretended to be irritated by of course. Work was all done, playtime!

We played playstation for like 2 hours together, and i beat her over and over again, at which i teased her insesently, which didn't bug her, but she did say, "you may crush me at these games, but i conquered you in our tickling fight"

"Whatever" I said, even though all the hairs on my body stood up.

Later we retired to the couch for a movie, she rented Johnny Mnemonic, guns and shooting! I was happy - my mother didn't let such things play in the house.

At one point, she stretched out on the couch, "such a long day" she said, her feet ended up on my lap at the end of the stretch. Her barefeet were smaller than mine (keep in mind she was at 5foot, only 4" taller than me, and a girl) and they looked really soft and smooth. Her toenails matched her fingernails, a silver polish.

I couldn't pass up this moment though, i grabbed one foot and tickled it viciously. She was SOOO ticklish, she was thrashing and screaming in laughter until she managed to pull her foot free.

"You're dead!" she said with a smile, and it was on!

We wrestled and tickled each other, both trying to wrestle the upper hand for a good tickle position. In our struggling she fell off the couch and i jumped on her pinning her arms with my legs. I reached back and tickled her sides and belly with great intensity. She was laughing and screaming her head off!

"Nooo! Ahhhh! NOooo! AhhhhhhH! Stop!!"

She got her legs up and pulled me off with her feet. Off balance as i was, she was able to jump on me this time. I purposefully fell on my stomach, in hopes of the previous scenario. She pinned my arms with her legs, lifted my shirt and tickled my back, up and down in light very fast movements. My legs were kicking, my torso was bouncing (nearly knocking her off one time), and i was screaming in laughter, IT soooo TICKLED!! and she seemed really skilled at tickling, better than any of my friends or family.

"Say Mercy!" she said laughing at me, letting up slightly.

"Never!" i yelled through my laughter.

So she tickled my sides arms and back relentlessly for a full minute.

Then suddenly stopped, patted my back with both hands, and pulled my shirt down.

"All right kid, time to get ready for bed" and she let me up. NO tie up damn it!!

"But Michelle, i just-"

"No But's lee, I let you stay up till 12, your mom said since it's Friday, 11 at the latest"

"Damn it" i said, and started heading up stairs.

"Oh, and who crushed who! tickleboy!"

I looked back and gave a joking snare at her, her arms were up like a boxing champ.

I changed in to pyjama pants, but didn't put a shirt on, and jumped into bed. Michelle came to say goodnight, and had changed too. She was now wearing pink thick cotton pj pants and a white muscle shirt cut off quite high up her stomach.

"How about a rematch?" i asked, as she walked over.

"I need to do some more homework, so go to sleep" she said, but gave me a poke in the side that made me jump, and messed up my hair. "Goodnight Lee" she said, as she walked out and closed my door. There was no way i could fall asleep, ticklefight exhaustion aside!

I snuck out and too the stairs, she wasn't doing homework, but watching Conan O'brian (if i remember right), and talking on the phone with someone, so i walked down and sat next to her.

"Um...Shelly, i'll chat with you tommorow, seems someone doesn't understand bed time," she said giving me a stern look. "Go to bed!" she said, but with a bit of mirth in her voice. I just smiled and tickled her side, she giggled, and grabbed my wrists. "No more tickle fights, go to bed or i won't let you stay up late, ever again!"

"Fine," i said.

"Goodnight Lee", she called up.

"Goodnight", i said, but i wanted to provoke her damn it. 10 minutes later i was at the top of the stairs watching Conan, and watching her watch Conan.

She got up, probably for a pop, and saw me.

"Damn it Lee! Do i have to tie you to the freakin' bed?!"

"Ok, ok" i said, and left again. TIE ME TO THE BED! that got me so pumped up, i was out again 10 minutes later, she heard my door and was staring at me rolling her eyes.

"Thats IT! in bed now!" she said walking towards me, always with a hint of smile she scolded me.

"Ok!" i said and ran into my bedroom, as she closed my door, she said, "now stay!"

I layed there, still pumped up, and planned on getting up again in 10 minutes, but 5 minutes passed and my door opened. Michelle turned the light on and walked towards the bed. She had four belts from my moms bathrobes in her hand, with a michevious smile.

"What are you-"

She interrupted me by jumping on the bed, pinning me down.

"If you can't stay in your bed on your own, then your getting tied to it!" she said.

This was great! I was so excited, but then suddenly scared, and gave a honest effort to resist, but she had me pinned. She pulled out my left arm, held it down and tied it tightly in some weird knot, then the other end to the left corner of my head board. I pulled but it seemed hopeless.
Now i was really scared. It took more wrestling with my right arm, but my arm started getting tired and soon it was tied to my headboard as well.

"Ok, Michelle" i said, my voice shaky, "untie me, i'll stay in bed".

She just laughed, got off me, walked to the end of my bed and pulled my ankles, thus me, taut. Then sitting on my legs, she tied the cotton belts around each ankle, she then got up, and with each in turn, pulled my leg tight and tied it too my foot board.

I struggled, but not one limb seemed to have a chance, they were so tight, i couldn't even reach the knots, and on top of it, i was spreadeagle. I couldn't move anything but my head an inch.

I was soo scared, but oddly still liking this, and trusting Michelle that she wouldn't hurt me, but would she leave me hear all night like this?

"Ok, michelle, I SWEAR i'll stay in bed, just untie me!" i pleaded.

"Nope," she said plainly, "You wanted to be tied up".

"No i didn't!" i denied. I'd pay for my lie.

She straddled my waist, my bare and helpless torso before her.

"Admit it!" she said.

"I did not!" i said faking irritation.

"Admit it!" she said, almost singing "it", and with a big grin, and wild eyes. She held up her hands in front of me moving them in tickling motions, "I'm going to tickle you" she said with melody.

I tried to struggle, but couldn't move, her looming over me, looking like a scary tickle monster. I was actually totally at her mercy, I couldn't get out unless she let me!

I was scared, but still kind of liking it.

"I'm going to tickle you," her hands and those nails moving closer to me. I started giggling unwillingly as if she already started, which caused her to laugh at me.

"Admit it!" she said, fingers still moving.

"NO!" was the last thing i said.

Her hands moving constantly with intensity, tickling in circles she started on my stomach, up and down from ribcage to just bellow my belly button, I was screaming!!

Being tied up and unable to move at all seemed to make me even more ticklish, i couldn't even speak, just laughing madly.

Her hands moved up and down my sides and rib cage, up my stomach and chest, my immobile arms, and armpits, never stopping, not missing an inch between my elbows and bellybutton. I literally had tears streaming, and was out of my mind, all there was was the tickling, and the sounds of her laughing and saying "tickle tickle tickle" over and over again.

She concentrated on my armpits for a while, then suddenly stopped, letting me catch my breath, which took a while.

"Admit it! or i'll keep tickling you," she said.

I soo didn't want to admit it, but i honestly couldn't take any more, it was so intense! My mom wouldn't be home 'till the next day and Michelle could tickle all night if she wanted. I decided to admit it, but first stuck my tongue out at her, to show she didn't take all my dignity.

"You're sooooo dead!" she said, and quickly jumped off to the end of my bed by my feet.

"No wait! i was just joking, I was going to-"

Too late.

She concentrated on one foot, tickling it with both hands, holding the toes back, moving very quickly and lightly, up and down, around, over and over again.

"Tickle tickle!" she laughed, and i was again screaming! trying to get the word Mercy out, but unable. She switched to both feet, then concentrated on the other, then both, and back and forth like this. "Tickle tickle!" she said, and it SOOOOO did, and i couldn't escape, i couldn't even concentrate on saying mercy anymore.

But it came, she stopped and straddled me again, hands moving threateningly in tickle motions.

"Admit it" she said, and waited for me to catch my breath.

That was it though! Competitive or not, this was so intense it was nearly not fun for me anymore, and more tickling would be torture.

"OK!" then out of breath, "I do".

She slapped my stomach lightly. "Just ask next time, don't be brat all night ok?"

I didn't respond, but later that comment would populate most of my waking thoughts.

"Going to sleep now?"she asked,

"Yes," I said, in utter defeat, and she untied me. I could barely move my limbs. She covered me up, "goodnight lee" she said with a laugh. She had apparently had alot of fun.

"Goodnight" i forced, out of breath as i still was, as she closed the door.

I slept very deep and long that night.

Third time tied up coming soon

Anomalee