Mark : 04 - Kidnapping.... What Possessed Me? (mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mark : 04 - Kidnapping.... What Possessed Me? (mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mark's stories
04 - Kidnapping.... What Possessed Me?
Story index at the bottom

By Mark

Tuesday, February 3rd 2004 - 10:24:00 PM

Kidnapping.... What Possessed Me?

I am bored and decided to tell you of the first time I tied anyone up. It just so happened to be Scot, the more unfortunate of the twins who is the butt of the tricks often.

This is when I first met my friend, Asa and his older brother Joeseph. They had just moved in and no one was going out of their way to be nice, except me.

One day at school, the twins Scot and Ryon were particularly mean to Asa. They played a prank during soccer practice taking his expensive watch from the locker, and putting it in the toilet making him go get it.

I made friends with Asa on the contrary and he taught me about bondage. I had seen it before, my cousins did it, but didn't pay close attention to them, so, when Asa reminded me, I was interested.

He told me he wanted to get the twins back, and I should help him. I thought that those two had gone to far and agreed to help my new friend.

Asa got a duffel bag and filled it with many things, coils of rope, rolls of duct tape, spare clothes, food, drink, bottles of water, and many, many pairs of socks, different colors and textures, all of which were meant for playing sports like soccer and baseball. Then he went to his front closet and pulled out all sorts of black sweat pants, sweatshirts, one pair of black gloves and 2 ski masks, one navy blue, one black.

"Put on a pair of these sweat pants and sweatshirts" He told me. I did so. Then he handed me the navy blue ski mask, and the gloves, and went through his duffel bag. He pulled out a pair of black socks and put them on his hands. Then we put on the ski masks and left.

When we got close to their house, he gave me a cell phone and told me to call Scot and say something cool was happening.

While in the shadows of the trees in his backyard, I called Scot.

"Hello?" he said

"Scot?" I said, "Is Ryon there or your parents?"

"Nope," He replied, "Ryan has some sort of School thing club thing in DC that they are spending the night at, my next door neighbor comes every 6 hours to make sure I am alive."

"Cool," I said, and Asa wrote a note behind me, he could hear the conversation, "Well, the Aurora Borealis is visible in a drak area tonight."

"COOL!!!" yelled Scot ever since we learned of it in school he wanted to see the northern lights. He hung up and ran to his back porch gazing at the sky not even bothering to close the door. That is when Asa whispered "NOW!!!"

We ran to him and tied him up in a nice hogtie really quickly with rope. Then, Asa said "GO in the house and leave this note." I said "Ok," I went on through the opened door, put the note on the kitchen counter and turned off the lights and TV. Then Scot screamed for he thought he was being Kidnapped.

Asa put his socked hand over Scot's mouth. Then, he used the other hand to grab a pair of socks, in this case yellow, from the duffel bag and stuffed one in his mouth while tying the other sock around his head to secure it. Then, Asa untied him and I stood him up, then Asa tied his hands only together and blindfolded Scot with a navy blue sock over his eyes.

Asa led Scot to his house and I followed, we went up to his room, and tied my twin-friend to a chair. Then, we took off the blindfold and had fun playing video games and admiring our trophy. We untied him halfway through ad Scot and Asa became friends, but are still cautious to each other.

Mark