Anomalee : 03 - Third time's the charm (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Anomalee : 03 - Third time's the charm (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Anomalee's stories
03 - Third time's the charm
Story index at the bottom

By Anomalee

Saturday, February 7th 2004 - 04:42:52 PM

Third time's the charm

This is the story of the third time i was tied up at age 10 by my 14 year old babysitter Michelle. If you haven't read the last two stories, Michelle was my first crush and the reason for my bondage obsession.

The day after she had tied me up, and stayed the night, Michelle felt guilty for tying me up and tickle torturing me. She was apologetic and being very sweet to me (more than even normal), but i assured her i wasn't mad, and it was all just fun and games. I was very concerned she wouldn't tie me up again, which i had no such fun that day for a couple of my friends came over, and made me hang out with them.

I didn't get babysat by Michelle till two or three weeks after (sorry about the lack of super detail, but this was 8 years ago). Every day that passed i couldn't wait for my mom to have to be gone out for an evening - every day i remembered Michelle's statement "just ask next time", just have to ask!! so sweeet!

Over the two weeks after school (my mom always got home over an hour and a half later than me), I started playing self-tie ups. I'd use bathrobe belts, leather belts, duct tape, etc... I'd tie myself up in such a way that i could always get loose quickly if i had too - getting caught would be doom, my mother was quite strict, and something about being tied up felt on the non-approval list, and i'd always imagine it was Michelle that tied me up, and kept thinking "just ask next time".

It was a friday night and my mom was going out for dinner and drinks with my aunt. She wouldn't be home till midnight or such, so Michelle would be babysitting me!

I had plans with one of my friends, which i quickly cancelled, I was actually supposed to stay the night at his place, so my mom didn't even call Michelle till the last minute - to whom she offered her more money based on that. I told my friend i was feeling sick, and i told my mom the night was cancelled cause my friend was sick.

Michelle came over around 5 and brought Chinese food, which my mom asked her to. Me and Michelle ate, she told me jokes about this baffoon in one of her classes who accidentally stabbed himself with his pencil. Michelle made me laugh so hard, even something non-funny she could tell in a funny way. My mom was ready and gone by 5:30.

This time Michelle was wearing baggy vynil pants, her usual trinket filled necklace and bracelets, no socks again (her feet were now on the list with her stomach and chest that i liked to look at, i was a little perv). She had the same vest as last time zipped up, but soon off when my mom left, so she was wearing a tight muscle shirt with german writing on it (which she didn't know what it meant), that ended just bellow her navel (to my disappointment), not that she wouldn't do many things with her arms up revealing that beloved bellybutton. Her hair was still blonde but with blue streaks and tied back into two little tails, she had the same backpack with her (she always brought homework).

I was wearing jeans, a sports jersey, and was barefoot.

I helped her with dishes, winning a hug, then watched tv as she did the routine of housework, then homework, the routine slightly funner for a bit as she attacked me with the vacuum at one point, in a silly episode.

The whole time she did homework and talked with friends on the phone, i fought with myself to get the nerve to ask her to tie me up, provoking tickle fights didn't always get it done, she told me just to ask, but it was hard to. On the one hand the thought of asking felt weird, and on the other, the thought of being tied up, however exciting, still kind of scared the hell out of me.

She was finally done homework and popped in a movie she brought, it was a horror, but i can't remember which one, and flopped next to me on the couch, put her arm around me.

"So kiddo, tell me about your day," she obviously felt guilty for ignoring me while immersed in phone/homework.

I chatted with her for a bit, we joked and laughed before she started the movie.

"Michelle?" i said, looking at her nervously.

"Yes? Lee?" she asked, trying to watch the movie, but not wanting to be rude, acknowledging me.

"Nothing," i said, chickening out.

I did this a few more times over the half hour, sometimes obviously talking about something unrelated to what i was going to ask. She got impatient.

"What the hell is it?" she asked with a smile and a tickle to my side, causing me to burst out a goofy laugh, which caused her in turn to laugh.

"It's nothing," i said.

"You want to do something else?" she asked, "your obviously bored with the movie".

"No it's ok"

"Want to play a board game? your Play station? cards?" she asked.

"I'm up for anything," i said, then it came.

"Want me to tie you up?" she asked.

Adrenaline rush!

"Why would i want you to tie me up?" i said, sticking my tongue out, with a dumb smile giving me away. She was getting up.

"What are you doing?" i asked.

"I got a surprise for you this time," she said, and she was digging through her back pack. She walked towards me with something behind her back. I could hear the sound of metal against metal. Stupidly i actually thought it may be some cool toy she got for me (she'd bring me cheap presents on occasion), but part of me was hoping it was something better.

"Stand up and close your eyes," she said. I did so, and heard her moving behind me. "Let me see your hand" she asked. I put my hand behind me, and click click click click.

First the feel of cold metal and less cold soft material, i opened my eyes and she had already pulled my other hand back and secured it.

"Handcuffs! cool!" i said, lifting my arms to the side to get a look. They had leopard print material wrapped around them, which was obvious for comfort, but looked real silly compared to all the police cuffs i've seen on tv. Michelle had her arms cross and a cute grin on her face, "i'll be back," she said and went upstairs.

I stood there checking out the cuffs, tried to pull my hands through and they wouldn't budge, there was no way i could get them off. I hope she brought a key! i thought.

Checking out the cuffs, the novelty began to wear off, and i started to become highly aware of how helpless i was, and despite that i was excited (and had been REALLY looking forward to it), i felt kind of scared, my chin was itchy and i couldn't do anything about it, and debated swivelling through my legs to bring the cuffs to the front, but Michelle came back, she had a bathrobe belt in one hand.

"How do you like them," she asked.

"They're cool," i said, my voice shaky as scared as i was getting. I also wondered why she needed the belt, i was already very helpless.

She started walking towards me and i realised that i was probably in store for a tickle torture, i wouldn't be able to fight back or stop her at all. I ran around the couch.

Laughing she said, "Come here lee, what are you afraid of?"

I was giggling, i couldn't help it, part of the anticipation when you know your gonna be tickled. She chased me around the couch, I made it to the opposite end.

She now got into it. "You can't escape Lee!", she chased me around the couch again, then jumped over it right towards me. Eyes wide, i let out a little yelp, and turned and ran for the stairs. I didn't make it.

"Gotchya!!" She grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me back, then tripped me to my stomach on the ground and sat on my legs. I arched my back like a worm and kicked my legs, but wasn't going anywhere.

Being in this position reminded me of the first time she tied up, which balanced my fear with excitement.

She sat facing my feet and i thought giggling loudly. Oh no here it comes! But she didn't tickle, she started tying my ankles together tightly with the cotton belt. She then got up, pulled the belt to the handcuffs, pulled my feet nearly to my hands and tied it.

I was hogtied.

"I've got you now!" she said standing over me proudly. I struggled against my bonds but was helpless. She laughed as i wiggled on the floor then flopped to one side, so my feet weren't jutting right up towards her begging to be tickled, being helpless, and potentially tickled. Every nerve ending was on fire in clear aware sensitivity, and my bare helpless feet felt very vulnerable. Everything did, mostly my feet and my stomach and torso which was stretched out helplessly.

I looked up at her, her hands crossed on her head revealing that belly i so love, and an mischievous grin on her face.

I struggled helplessly, i could barely move.

"You have a key right?" i asked, voice shaky.

"That's the least of your problems," she said, and slowly moving down towards me, with her evil nails moving in tickling motions. Ii started giggling again.

"Mercy!" i pleaded, all pride gone, remembering the sheer control she had over me last time she tickled me out of my mind. I was completely helpless, at her mercy, and wasn't going to screw around about it.

She laughed. "I haven't even touched you yet!". She kept moving closer and closer. "Tickle tickle, i'm gonna tickle youuuuuu", closer and closer, "i'm gonna tickle youuuuu"

I screamed, "No!"

"i'm gonna tickle youuuuu," her fingers where heading towards me, just inches away.

"Ok! wait!," I pleaded, "this was fun! let me tie you up now!" Thinking she would go for it, i kind of wanted her to tickle me, but was feeling very ticklish and vulnerable at the moment.

She didn't go for it.

She pulled me on my stomach by my arms, looped her leg under my hogtie and over my back, and now i couldn't move at all. "Tickle tickle!" she said and began.

The word mercy came out of my mouth but dissolved in screaming laughter. I was feeling very ticklish and indeed was! Her fingernails danced up and down my bare soles, from heel to toes. She would tickle in gentle very quick movements of the fingers, not staying in one spot for long, but tickling my feet so fast, that no spot was left alone for long either. I shook my feet around for it was all i could do. I could hear my laugh reaching a funny repetative sound that i couldn't stop, my laugh nearly mocked by her laughter and constant "Tickle tickle! i could tickle helpless lee all night!" IT TICKLED SOOO MUCH!!

I continued to try to word "Mercy" but couldn't get it out.

Just screaming and laughing, i thought she'd never stop but then did, for a breather.

Between breaths, "ok, mercy, you win,"

Sshe turned me on my side pinning me with one leg over my legs, my stretched out torso before her.

"Say i'm beautiful!" she demanded, slowly pulling my shirt up, exposing my taught stomach.

"You're beautiful!" i said desperately. She laughed at me.

"Say that you pick your nose," she said. Come on! I thought that's too much, and i was so dumb.

"You pick your nose!," i responded.

"Say you're going down!" she said, and pulled my shirt up over my head, but i couldn't, her fingers worked with a fury in tickling circles over my stomach, chest, ribs, sides, and what she could get to of my armpits, constantly moving and tickling. I screamed in laughter, but she had me pinned with her leg, on top of it, my shirt was pulled over my face, i couldn't see, which made it worse.

I could only hear myself laughing, her laughing with her evil tendancy to tell me what she was obviously doing to me. And the screaming sensation of her fingers constantly tickling, she concentrated up and down my stomach with both hands, tickling every inch, spending some time on my navel, then my ribcage and up and down my sides, then everything.

She stood up and leaned over (or so i assumed, i couldn't see), and was tickling here then there, over and over. I thrashed helplessly in hysterics on the ground, quick tickle to my feet, then lower back, then arms, knees, legs, ribs, stomach, neck, darting hands that i couldn't see and would appear randomly in a blast of tickling sensation. I realised i had to pee through my tortured haze, and was horrified that i may wet myself, but she stopped, THANK GOD!!

I heard her flop on the ground next to me. She pulled my shirt from my face, even she was out of breath from the ordeal.

"Wasn't that fun!" she asked, "I got you soooo good!"

"Yeah," I admitted breathing heavy, red faced and sweating.

"I have to go pee" i said, desperately, knowing if she tickled a second more i would.

"Allright kid," she said messing my hair, and untied my feet. She helped me stand and went to get the key, before she uncuffed me. She tickled my sides slightly.

"Michelle!" i burst out.

"Allright Lee, just playing with you," I was free and running to the bathroom.

The rest of the night we watched tv (just turned off the boring movie) and talked, got in a minor tickle fight (i had to get her back some), and she sent me off to bed. I was already recovered from the ordeal, and wanted to provoke her into tying me to my bed, but knew my mom may come home early so it was pointless.

I had no idea why Michelle enjoyed tying me up and tickle torturing me, her only excuse later was that she didn't have a brother and had to torture someone, i was glad i was that someone.

Next story i actually get to tie up Michelle

Anomalee