Cacofonix : 06 - Tied Up In The Woods (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Cacofonix : 06 - Tied Up In The Woods (m/m)

Post by TightsBound »

Cacofonix 's stories
06 - Tied Up In The Woods
Story index at the bottom

By Cacofonix

--Written by Cacofonix on the old site.--

When my friend P went away on holiday for two weeks I had to find someone else to tie me up.

A boy who lived near me liked to tie kids up. He had tried to tie me up a few times, but I had always run away. It wasn’t really a game for him. He was a bit of a bully. He left one of my friends tied to a tree in the woods. And he tied tight enough to hurt.

I had second thoughts about him now because I was missing being tied up by P. So I asked him if I still wanted to tie me up. I said he could gag me too if he wanted. I told him I had roll of nice sticky gaffer tape that he could tape my mouth up with. He went home to get some rope and I went home to get the gaffer tape then we met in the woods behind his house.

I was there first, nervous and excited. He arrived carrying a lot of rope. I felt weak at the knees. Part of me wanted to run away. But a stronger part wanted to be rendered helpless again.

He pushed me up against a tree with my back to it and pulled my arms behind the trunk. The trunk was less than a foot in diameter so he could easily tie my wrists together behind it. He used lots of tight turns, cinched the rope and knotted it three times. Now he had finally got hold of me he was obviously going to make the most of it.

He tied my elbows behind the tree trunk, but not close together, and tightly wound ropes around my chest and waist to pin me to the tree. Then he put my legs side by side and tied them together above the knee. He knelt down and tied my ankles together. Next he roped my lower legs to the tree. And lastly he tied my thighs to the tree.

I suggested that he gag me with my socks before taping me up. He had a better idea. He sat on the ground and took off his own socks. He rolled them together and stuffed them all the way into my mouth and cheeks. They were a real mouthful.

I put my lips together and he taped me up. He stuck duct tape over my mouth, wound it behind my head and back round over my mouth. I counted more than ten turns. It was very tight. Those socks were staying in my mouth. I was really gagged.

He was very excited. He had never dared gag anyone before in case he got into trouble. But he had always wanted to gag someone. Especially me. As I had volunteered he jumped at the chance. It was a dream come true to have another boy alone and in his power, tightly bound and gagged.

He had one length of rope left. He tied it around the tree at neck height. It was tight, but not tight enough to strangle me. It felt nice.

I knew that he was going to abandon me and leave me helpless, alone in the wood, bound and gagged and tied to a tree. Probably for hours. His idea of fun was to tie kids up and just leave them like that to get loose by themselves. When he left my friend tied up he didn’t gag him. My friend was able to shout for help and he was untied by a passer by. He wasn’t tied up for long.

I was gagged though. It would be a lot more difficult to get help. That was what I wanted. I didn’t really want to be rescued. Not for a long time anyway. I wanted to stay tied to that tree until someone found me. It didn’t occur to me that I could be tied up for so long that I was reported missing and search parties were sent out.

It was scary in a nice way to watch him walking away. He was soon out of sight and I felt very helpless. For all I knew I was the only person in that wood. He had tied me so tight that it hurt if I tried to move. There was no way I could struggle loose. It was the first time I had been bound and gagged without knowing how I would get out of it.

I was in a quiet part of the wood, well back from the nearest path. There was a lot of shrubbery and undergrowth so I couldn’t be seen. I could hear occasional distant shouting. But it was too far away.

It seemed like ages and ages before I heard anyone on the path. I was starting to get worried. I had been trying to free my wrists but they were tied so tight it hurt to struggle. It was hopeless. Then I heard someone. It sounded like a mother with a pushchair and a small child. For a moment I lost my nerve. I didn’t want to be found like that by a stranger. But it was my only way out. Unfortunately by the time I plucked up the nerve to try to shout for help they had gone past.

I also discovered that I was gagged too tight. The next people to come down the path couldn’t hear me. Woods are quite noisy places, with wind in the branches and birds flapping out of the undergrowth at the slightest sound. My mouth was stuffed with socks, taped up, sealed and tightly wrapped. All I could manage was a muffled moaning through my nose which sounded louder in my head than they did to passers by.

Rather than being frightened I was getting more and more excited. This was a dream come true for me. By now P would have untied me. But this was the real thing. I was bound and gagged against my will for the first time.

Eventually I was found. By a dog. It was like an episode of Lassie. The dog’s owner was calling it. I mmmphed! into my gag. This made the dog bark. So the owner couldn’t hear me. Stupid dog. Luckily the owner came to see what the dog was up to.

Unluckily it was my form teacher Miss B. It was really embarrassing. I felt so stupid all tied up and gagged like that. Her dog was sniffing my crotch but with my arms tied behind my back I couldn’t do anything about it. Good job it was a girl dog and didn’t cock its leg on me.

Miss B was the girls’ PE teacher. As usual she was wearing a tracksuit and trainers. Also she was wearing a pair of tight fitting brown leather gloves.

Rather than untying me she just rolled her eyes. She guessed I was playing a silly game but didn’t realise I was stuck like that unless she untied me. I was too tightly gagged to explain. It just came out as mmphs. She walked behind the tree to examine my bound arms. I waggled my tightly tied wrists and mmphed at her hopefully. She ignored me.

She lit a cigarette with a lighter. Benson and Hedges King Size. She looked nice smoking a cigarette, especially as she kept her brown leather gloves on. Deep inhales. As she was standing quite close a lot of the smoke ended up in my face. I have never felt so helpless in my life. I wanted that moment to last for ever.

She dragged her dog away from my crotch and continued her walk, leaving me to my “silly game”. They were soon out of sight and out of earshot and I was alone again, still tightly bound and gagged.

This was brilliant. Miss B had found me tightly bound and gagged, taped up and roped to a tree, all alone in the middle of a wood, and she had just gone off and left me like that. I remember my friend had trouble persuading people to untie him. They thought he was just playing a game and could get out of it. I was gagged too. I stood no chance.

Eventually I was rescued. When they heard that I had been left tied up in the wood some friends came looking for me. They didn’t know I was gagged too. They were shouting for me, but I was too tightly gagged to shout back. I thought they would never find me. Luckily they did. They had been about to give up. They laughed when they saw me tightly bound and gagged and tied to the tree. It must have looked very funny.

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This fellow had quite a childhood and was a total rope slut. He's perhaps lucky to be alive and I suspect (if he's like me) he's still at it.

Thanks for posting.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Brings back a few memories except i was never left completely alone even though i was made to think i was. I was even set up to be kidnapped by some other boys once, who took me back home with them through deserted wood trails. Wrote a somewhat fictionalized story about this once for the old site.
Tiedcowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedcowboy »

Thanks for reposting these stories by Cacofonix - I remember them fondly from the old site.
duckfluff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by duckfluff »

I am so glad you saved these stories! Cacofonix's stories were/are some of my favorites. Although they do make me jealous I didn't get to have those kinds of experiences when I was a kid/teen.
Sarcastic ducks always make... wise quacks.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]duckfluff[/mention] Same here. Really use to enjoy his works.
Who knows? He may very well find his way back to the TUGs family some time soon.

I suggested that he gag me with my socks before taping me up. He had a better idea. He sat on the ground and took off his own socks. He rolled them together and stuffed them all the way into my mouth and cheeks. They were a real mouthful.

I put my lips together and he taped me up. He stuck duct tape over my mouth, wound it behind my head and back round over my mouth. I counted more than ten turns. It was very tight. Those socks were staying in my mouth. I was really gagged.

He was very excited. He had never dared gag anyone before in case he got into trouble. But he had always wanted to gag someone. Especially me. As I had volunteered he jumped at the chance. It was a dream come true to have another boy alone and in his power, tightly bound and gagged.
This part was particularly pleasant and memorable for me.
Those lines just never get old.

A huge thanks to [mention]TightsBound[/mention] for reposting this on here.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

duckfluff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by duckfluff »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

Unless he's tied up again but harder for his friends to find this time. In which case, lucky devil. Wonder if this bully is still in business...
Sarcastic ducks always make... wise quacks.
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

This has always been one of my favorite stories
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic