Suestruggles : 01 - Aunt Jo (F/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

toetied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Suestruggles : 01 - Aunt Jo (F/fm)

Post by toetied »

Originally by suestruggles

https://web.archive.org/web/20110701051 ... 32&t=10135

This is a true story from a long time ago. At the time I must have been around 10, and Steve 2 years younger. I can't remember all the events and certainly not the dialogue but here goes for a best effort.

Mum worked hard after dad left to look after the 2 of us and she was going back to part time work. we spent a lot of time with friends after school, sometimes with paid for child sitters and sometimes with family. Joanne was Mum's younger sister and was a school teacher so had the same long summer holidays we had. She wasn't married and lived in her own house. It wasn't fair to have her look after us all summer but sometimes she'd come over for a week and other times we'd go and stay for a week. This is the story of one of those weeks.

Joanne (or Jo to mum or Aunt Jo to us) has a 2 bedroomed house with a small garden , probably quite large by today's standard. Steve and I had to share a room but we didn't have our own rooms at home until I was 11 and at secondary school so that was not unusual. We arrived on Sunday afternoon and Mum and Aunt Jo chatted whilst we played outside. We went for a walk and got some ice creams before having tea and waving goodbye to mum. That Was quite a normal night and we watched TV before going to bed.

The week was a very hot on for the most part and we played outside lots but were taken to local parks and a trip to the cinema as well as watching children's TV back then before disney channel and CBBC it was one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening only. Well it was one of these days, I can't remember which one but not Friday, that we were playing outside when the idea of a tie up started. i cant remember exactly whta we were wearing. Steve Was in shorts and t-shirt most likely and me in a short skirt and t-shirt or maybe shorts and t-shirt. i do remember distincly what Aunt Jo was wearing. A bright Red Vest top and black football shorts. It seemed something so unusual for an aunt to wear but as I said it was a hot week. All 3 of us were alos walking barefooted in and ouside the house, the warm paving stones contrasting with cooler grass under our feet.

Well it started with one of the programmes on in the morning. A boy had been kidnapped and tied up and gagged for a scene or 2 and we decided we wanted to act it out again. Steve went to find somewhere in the garden to hide while I went in to get some tying up kit and came back with some long socks, a belt and a sort of scarf. Aunty Jo had a very small garden so it wasn't difficult to find him and when I "Caught" him he only put up a small struggle. I used the scarf to tie his hands behind his back and then knotted one of the socks and tied that in his mouth as a gag. i was meaning to blindfold him with the other sock and tied his ankles with the belt when he suddenly decided to jump up and run away. He ran over the grass and into the kitchen past aunt Jo who was standing at the sink. I ran after him with the last bits of tie up materials when aunt Jo stepped infornt of me.

"What are you two up to?" she asked almost shouting in a teacher type voice.

"I er, um er, er um, er"

"What are you 2 up to? Steven come here."

Steve cam in his hands tied behind his back and gagged looking rather like me. A naughty boy and girl caught doing something wrong.

"Did you do this Susan?" nothing "Did you?"

"Yes aunty Jo."

"Did you et her Steven?" nothing "STEVEN?"

"MMpphh " and he nodded.

"Are you enjoying being tied up Steven?"

"mmpph" nods

"Are you sure?"

"mmpphh" nods

At last Aunt Jo smiled "Well Sue here didn't do a good job did she. You ran away. Look lets sit down in here"

She took us all into the lounge and sat cross legged on the floor with us. Next she took Steve's gag out. and asked us about our tie up games. After she found out that we often tied each other up and that our mum knew about it and sometimes helped us she gave a little laugh and said "Well sue needs to be tied up for doing such a bad job."

She told me to finish tying Steve up but not to gag him while she until she came back. She went upstairs and about a minute later came back with more scarves and ends of cloth. Steve was bound, hands behind his back and ankles together with the scarf and belt respectively.

"OK Sue. hands behind you"

I put my hands behind me and felt as they were pulled together and tied crossed, the material from the scarf going up and down, side to side and finally round the tied hands, the knot tied well out of reach. She then tied my ankles together with my legs straight out infornt of me like Steve.
"are you both comfy?

"Yes aunty JO"

"And having fun?"

"Yes aunty JO."

she asked us if we ever teased or tortured each other when tied up and we said yes we would tickle each other.

"like this ?" she said as she tickled our bare feet with her fingers. We both fell about the floor wriggling and giggling trying to get away from her fingers but she didn't give up. she kept tickling for a couple of minutes.

We carried on giggling for a minute or so once the tickling stopped.

"Right" said Aunt Jo. If I am going ot have some peace and quiet to get some work done you 2 need to be gagged don't you."

She started with me, first balling up a sock and pushing it into my mouth then tying a scarf over it pulling between my teeth, It was the first time we had tired a 2 piece gag like this. she then gagged Steve the same way and went out into the kitchen to carry on with what she was doing. steve and i immediately started to struggle to get ourselves free from the ties.

Part II

So steve and I were tied hand and foot gagged and barefoot struggling on Aunt Jo's lounge floor while she was in the kitchen. We kicked and struggled and trried to spin round to untie each others' hads but we couldn't manage to free ourselves . We mmmpphhed our instructios to each other fruitlessley and eventually after rolling around and laughing at each other a bit we gave up and sat there. After about 20 min aunt Jo cam back.

"OK captives. lunchtime"

She untied us and we had lunch of sandwiches and drinks then went out to play outside again. after a little while the wind picked up and as happens on those summer days there was a rumble of thunder and the rain began to pour down. We ran inside and went to Aunt Jo who was sat at the kitchen table.

"Aunt Jo. Can we play kidnap again."

"I' abit busy right now maybe later" she said.

"Awwww" but we went of and found something to do. Remember this was before disney channel CBBC, Playstation or MTV so we sat and played some board games. Generally I won as i was a couple of years older than steve but he occasionally got me.

Suddenly the door opened. Aunt Jo was standing there still in her to and football shorts from earlier but she was now wearing tights. She was still barefoot because the black leg of the tights was over her head. she was carrying a cloth bag too.

"OK Kneel down hands on heads" She said. We both stopped our game and did what she said knwing she must be playing kidnap again.

She came up to me "Hands behind you" she said. I obeyed and soon felt my wrists being tied behind me with some strips of cloth, scarves or what i dod nnot know or care.

"Now you." She said to steve. She then did the same tying his hands behind him. like mine they were tied back to back with the winding round first then cinched in between. with our hands facing out the knots were well away from prying fingers. Aunt Jo then tied a second piece of material round steves elbows, pulling his arms together but far from touching. Next she turned him round and put his legs straight out infront of him and tied him at ankles and above and below his knees with rope. Each time she wrapped the rope round a few times then tied the ropes tight cincing between his legs.

Aunt Jo moved back to me and repeated the procedure starting with my elbows, then my ankles and knees until we were both tightly tied up.

"Do you want a drink?" she asked. She gave us both a few sips from a glass of water and checked that we were OK and enjoying it, we dind't need the toilet etc then she picked out of her bag some socks and scarves and proceeded to gag us as she had ths morning.

"Just to check you are both secure" she said tickling our bare feet. we wriggled and squirmed but stayed tied tight.

Next she span us round back to back and tied rop round both of us starting from our waist and wrapping it up to our shoulders before tying off.

"This stocking is getting very hot" she siad. "I need to take it off. But first" she reached nto the bag and pulled ut two long black socks. she wrapped one round my eyes twice (it was that long) before tying it off then I felt her do the same to Steve. "Mmm that's better." she said taking the hood off her own head.

there Steve and I sat on aunt Jo's floor. Boung, gagged blindfolded, tied back to back and totally at our Aunt's mercey. We were loving the afternoon.

Part III

We were sat tied back to back gagged and blindfolded on the floor. Aunt Jo carried on talking to us saying things like "well your all tied up, i'm going to have a quiet time today" and "you 2 won't be getting onto trouble now will you" she teased us with these words for a few minutes and I felt Steve squirm one or twice as well as feeling Aunt Jo prod me in the tummy woth her toes a few times which made me jump the same way. I heard Aunt Jo go out of the room and the kettle boiling and the radio witched on.

we struggled and wriggled making mmpphhing noised trying to talk to each other to tell the other how to move: go there, get my hands stop wriggling. All these phrases were translated to mmpphh, mmpphh, nnggg, mmffpphhh wwggmm, courtessy of the thick socks stuffed into our mouths.

Aunt Jo came back into the room.

"How are you two?"

"mmpphh", "Mpphhfff"

I heard her sit down and slurp her drink. It sounded like she was flicking the pages of a book or magazine. we both made muffled sounds calling for help and continued to struggle.

"Keep quiet you two" she said "or I'll need to find a bigger gag!" we took no notice and continued to struggle.

All of a sudden I felt Steve wriggle and squirm and he began to make much more loud mpphhhing sounds as he pulled and pushed me round the floor with his violent movements. I guessed what was happening and very soon my suspicion was confirmed as suddenly I felt Aunt Jo's fingers on the soles of my bare feet. I wriggled , squirmed, shook, and screamed into my gag just as much as Steve had done. Her fingers ran up and down my soles, and the backs of my legs.

This went on for what seemed like forever but was probably only a few minutes. Aunt Jo would switch between us both so we did have a little rest but even so it was tiring and exciting at the same time.

"Are you two OK?" Aunt Jo asked

"mmpphh" we nodded.

"Are you enjoying yourselves?"

"MMmpphhh" nodding.

I felt her lean down next to my head and whisper in my ear "Have you ever been tortured with ice?" I shook my head.

Everything whent quiet for a minute or so then I felt more than Heard Aunt JO back alongside me.

"mmmmmmmmmppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" suddenly there was an undescribable cold chill and tickly feeling on the side of my neck. I felt another piece of ice on my knee as she ran it up and down the outside of my leg. I shivvered and wriggled. She moved round and I had ice smeared on the soles of my feet before she ran the ice back up my legs again. Next I felt Steve wriggling guessing he was getting the ice treatment too now.

I don't know how long it all went on for but eventually it all stopped. I heard aunt JO go out of the room and we were left alone , blindfold, gagged and tied back to back again. We were too exhausted to struggle this time. Aunt Jo came back and untied us from each other and took our blindfolds and gags out. She helped us onto the sofa and then put 2 glasses of juice and a plate of biscuits on the table infront of us.

"Children's programmes are starting now so I think it's time to be untied."

"No" siad Steve "We can still watch television tied up."

"Are you sure"

"Yes!" we both said.

"OK then. I'd better help you with this then." she held the galss to Steve's mouth, then the other glass to mine then gave us each a biscuit. she switched the TV on . there was about an hour of children's programmes on in the later afternoon back then.

"Can you gag us?" said Steve.

"Really, when you watch television?"

"Yes you can see TV perfectly when your gagged" i said "Besides your not properly tied up unless your gagged too."

"OK" she said and tied our gags back in. she picked up a chocolate biscuit and put it in her mouth then teased us by leaning infront of our faces and eating it saying "wouldn't you like this biscuit". after that she eft us tied gagged and watching television as she went back to the kitchen.

It was half past 5 when we were eventually untied and our gags taken out. "Time for tea soon so get yourselves ready" she said. During and after tea we talked about the tie up games that day. Yes we had definately had fun and really enjoyed ourselves, especially the blindfolds and Steve said he really liked the ice tickling. We told mum we'd hahd a good day too but didn't tell her the whole story. We slept very well tnat night redy for a new day of fun the next day.

Well that was the end of our first day tied up by aunt jo. it wasn't the last time that she featured in our tied up games. but that is another story or 2....

THE END
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Is it too much to hope that suestruggles is still with us in another guise?
I do hope so.

Thanks, [mention]toetied[/mention] for reposting this.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

SSSSSWEEEEEEEET! I'd love to read more!
gaggedinbriefs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedinbriefs »

This is another one I've got favourited. A great read! Really reminds me of all my childhood games and what might happen to us if we were caught by an adult!
KissyMissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KissyMissy »

Sadly I was talking to Sue's brother on DeviantArt.

He said she died from cancer a few years ago.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

I really wish something like this could happen to me, girl nextdoor, coz I don't have a sister ties me up then her aunt shows her how to do it properly.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]KissyMissy[/mention]
Bum!
But thank you for letting us know.

@Suestruggles was a valuable contributor to the site.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
KissyMissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KissyMissy »

Yeah
It is really sad
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

This story is excellent.. I love being tied up with a girl by an older.woman.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

KissyMissy wrote: 2 years ago Sadly I was talking to Sue's brother on DeviantArt.

He said she died from cancer a few years ago.
Just reading this now. That is terribly sad. She was a great contributor to the site and really fun to chat to.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic