Lemming : 03 - Fishing Camp - Mike's Revenge (m+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Lemming : 03 - Fishing Camp - Mike's Revenge (m+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Lemming's stories
03 - Fishing Camp - Mike's Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Lemming

Saturday, February 7th 2004 - 12:18:47 PM

Fishing Camp (Mike's revenge part 1)

Sorry guys I completely forgot to post how Mike got his revenge fof our Out-In-The-Grass-with-lots-of-moskitoes-action. So here it is.....

I believe it was one week after we tied up Mike. As he said Josh and Steve were out as well. But I didn't think he had told anybody because he wouldn't like to admit that me and Chris got HIM tied up. Well as I found out later, he did tell Josh and Steve.

It had also been late, after one week I didn't think he would pay me this kind of a visit. But as he unzipped my tent and got this typical Jack-Nicholson-like grin on his face, it hit me like a point-blank shot between the eyes... As he came in and had a roll of tape in his hand I quickly threw my sleeping-bag at him. He was distracted for a while and I made a run for it. I ran like crazy just to flee from this lunatic Hannibal Lecter!!

As I ran out over the big area behind our tents, I stumbled over something and two persons kept me on the ground. That old trick with the wire between two trees.... can't believe it worked. But hey, when you're in panic its the last thing you think about. I felt a biting pain crunching into my wrists. They used this wire-like fishingline to tie my hands together. (it actually felt like this wire with spikes on it!). I tried to cry for help, but as soon as I opened my mouth you know what happened: "CHRIIIIMMMMMMMMMMPHHH!!!" I didn't believe Chris heard my shouting. I did up quite a struggle but the pain was too strong. And there he was : Jason Voorhee... um sorry ... : Mike.

Mike: "Well, well, well... What do we have here? Ain't it the f***khead who left me as food for the mokitoes , huh? I can still feel those goddamn bites!! But you can find out for yourself how it feels to get bitten and not being able to scratch."

At this moment I saw who the other two guys were : Chris and Josh! I would've liked to say : "Chris you f****ng doublecrossing, backstabbing BASTARD!!" But there would've been no sense in doing so.

I just accepted my fate as all three went off.I didn't really want to struggle against the fishing-line (you can't imagine this PAIN!!) . If you've seen the Anime "X/1999" you know how it ends struggling against these kind of Ropes. But lucky for me, somebody came across the way. It was Steve.

Steve:" Is that you Lemming? I didn't think they'd really pull this one! Freaks, doesn't that hurt?"

Me:"Mpph mpphh mpph mph mpphh!!"

Steve:"wait a sec...."

He ripped off the tape covering my mouth.

Me:" GET THIS FISHING LINE OFF MY WRISTS!!!!"

As he did so, he said that Mike first wanted to talk him into doing this, but as he knew that this was waaayy over the edge, he snuck after them and wanted to see if they were really doing it. When he realized that he couldn't get the knot open we heard somebody coming at us...

Lemming
lemming33@freenet.de

----------------------------------------------------

Saturday, February 7th 2004 - 12:35:47 PM

Fishing-Camp (Mikes revenge Part2)

There he was again, the devil incarnate! As he saw Steve working at my bonds he said: "What the hell do you think you're doing!!!"

Steve: "Oh shit! Are you guys crazy or something like that?? Tying somebody up with fishing-line! that's insane!! who (censored) ..your brains, huh? don't you realize how this hurts?" (as you noticed , we all use heavy swearing)

As they wanted to grab him I just shouted : "Steve, you should better make a run for it!" and goddamn he did!

Lucky for me Chris stayed back, at my place and cut my hands loose. I didn't think he'd try to double-cross Mike. That would've been a double-double-cross. I was goddamn thankful for this, My wrists helt like I would've tried to commit suicide! As we both got up we thought about Steve! We quickly ran in his direction, just to find him taped together in the woods. thanks for god that they didn't gag him well enough! As we unwrapped him, we decided to never start any kind of vendetta against Mike and Josh again. I think that's more healthy for all our limbs.

I know that this story sounds a bit cruel, but after all It worked out, that they had no intention on hurting me. He just wanted to get even with me. Our friendship got reestablished pretty quick after all of this, but I still didn't forget it.

Looking forward to see Josh on the next Lan-party

Geez, I'm pretty vendictive!

Lemming
lemming33@freenet.de