Billy : 01 - All taped up (mf/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Billy : 01 - All taped up (mf/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Billy's stories
01 - All taped up
Story index at the bottom

By Billy

Saturday, February 14th 2004 - 01:21:34 AM

All taped up

My name is Billy and I go to college and live on campus. I am 19 years old. My roommate (Jeff) and I both like to play cards. We have made stupid bets (no money, we were both extremely poor) and I was down. I have a bad memory as well, I got some of the things out of my car I needed and one of them happened to be ducttape. My roommate, a female friend of ours (Jessy), and I were hanging out. It was around 9 pm in the evening when this took place.

He was joking around about him taping me up to my bed post (bed posts were about 6'6" high). I told him if he would get rid of one of the things I had to do he could tape me up to the post. He said only if I was in shorts. I said sure.

Since I was wearing normal clothes, I striped to my boxers and put a pair of my shorts on. He told me to sit on the ground and he would tape me up. I am not flexible enough for him to tape me the way he wanted so he modified it a little. He taped under my arms and around the post four or five times. He then taped my hands together as good as he could behind my back. He then put tape around my torso from the upper arms down to my belly button. He then put tape around my head to make it so I could not speak (for a second anyways). Jeff then asked Jessy if she wanted to do anything, she said no so I assumed she just didn't want to tape me up.

I got the tape of my mouth by licking it and it was easy to move. I moved a little and could get some of the tape lose a little. I tried grabbing things with my feet but could not reach anything but a screwdriver that was around a foot long. It was useless because I could not manuever it around to use it.

After around twenty minutes I was almost free and had only a little tape sticking to me and I was in the process of taking it off slowly; I then did something stupid. Jessy earlier said she didn't want to do it so I said she could do anything if she wanted to. Not knowing she has done it before with five rolls of ducttape on people.

When she said she would I thought it would not be as hard. She had me stand instead of sitting; then started with the tape. There was around four fifths of the roll left. She wrapped the tape around me under my arms and on the other side of the post. Next she taped my hands so I could not move them with my elbows by my side. She then basically mummified me from my neck to my waistline. Then from my knees to my ankles she taped me...almost, she ran out of tape.

I was standing taped to a post and if anyone knows what it is like you would know you sweat under enough duck tape. If I would not have perspired so much I would have not gotten out. To keep it short, I got my hands out, then slowly moved around and got the tape a little wet. Eventually after a couple of hours with my friends laughing at me I got out. I took a shower and got the little bits of tape that still stuck to me off.

-----

Sorry if its a little incoherrent and the details less clear its getting late and I am not used to writing this much at one time.

Billy
US