infmed88 : 02 - Tied up over seas (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

infmed88 : 02 - Tied up over seas (f/m)

Post by Soraka »

infmed88's stories
02 - Tied up over seas
Story index at the bottom

By infmed88

by infmed88 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:55 am
Hey everyone, my name's Matt and this story took place around february of '09 while i was deployed in afghanistan. For starters i was 21, 5'6 with dark brown hair and a slim/athletic build, weighed about 140 and was wearing acu's (watch any army commerical and you'll know what they look like, tan t shirts as opposed to the camo jackets though). the girl, who i'll call lauren for the sake of anonmity, was 22 at about 5'7 with blonde hair weighing roughly the same as me and wearing acu's as well(not the sexiest outfit in the world but hey, everything looks better after eight months and it was pretty snug on her anyways). Also, just to clear this up for anyone not in the military.....or even if you are, i wasn't one of those fat/lazy soldiers who never left the base, this occured on one of my few down times between missions.

Anyways, a quick build up to how this started. There was a month long mission/operation i wasnt really feeling up to coming up in a few days, so Lauren and i were jokingly batting around ideas of how i could get out of it. She suggested that she could just tie me up with some 550 cord(green cord/string) so i wouldnt have to go out. I balked at the idea, saying that 550 cord wasnt strong enough to tie somebody up with. Everyone reading this can guess where the conversation wound up at, so fast forward to later that day. I popped into her little room/cubicle(her roomies were on 24 hour duty at the aid station) where she already had two spools of the stuff ready and waiting. She offered me one last chance to back out, which of course i refused, and had me take off my jacket before pushing me down onto her bunk. After straddling me she pulled my arms over my head and tied my wrists to oppostie corners of the bunk frame, pulling on them tightly before looking down at me and giggling at me as i tugged at the cord fruitlessly.

Hands planted on her hips she taunted, "Wow, i'm only halfway done and you're already screwed."

To which i replied, "Oh shut up and just keep tying."
"You're telling me to shut up? Oh i don't think so," without warning she slid further up on my chest so she was sitting on the lower half of my face. The most i could manage was to grunt unintelligibly as i kicked my legs around trying to buck her off. She relentlessly mocked me as she slowly unlaced and removed her boots, then peeling off both of her socks(unifrom socks are green knee high for any sock fans out there). Before she even had both socks off and one balled up in her hand the bulge in my pants was glaringly obvious, and only a matter of time before she noticed. Realizing what she was about to do i let out series of muffled protests to which she just giggled.

"Mmmmppphhh mmmpphh nmmmm!"
"Sorry? I didn't quite catch that last part."

Waiting until i was in the middle of my next string of muffled shouting she slid back onto my chest and stuffed her sock into my already open mouth. I groaned in mixed pleasure and disgust as Lauren pushed the sock as deep in as she could. She kept her finger pressed againt my new gag until she grabbed the roll of green duct tape(notice a pattern in the colors emerging here?). She sat back onto the lower half of my face while she peeled off several strips of tape. Me all the while kicking my legs for no other reason than because it's all i could do.

"Mmmmpphhh! Nmmmmmm Nmmmppphh gmmpphh!"
"Mmmmm isn't it tasty? Be a good boy and chew it really well."
"Hmmmpphh nmmmpphhh nmmmmm!"
"You know better than to talk with your mouth full."

After Lauren had sat back and placed the multiple pieces of tape over my sock gag she smoothed them out with her hands. She crossed her arms and looked down at me in triumph for a minute or two, revelling in my continued gag talk. Soon afterwards she spun around and sat down on my legs, just missing the rock hard bulge in the crotch of my pants. She took her time binding my legs together before removing my own boots and securing my ankles together on the bunk frame. I felt her slide her fingers across the soles of my feet and immediatley began thrashing around helplessly laughing into my gag, begging her to stop.

"Are you gonna be a good boy and chew your sock?"

I nodded quickly and complied, working my jaw to the best of my ability to show her i was chewing. She spun back around and sat right over my hardon, without even looking down she grinned at me and slid her butt back and forth across it several times, causing me to strain against my bonds and moan through my gag in pleasure.

"I guess tonight's gonna be alot more fun that i thought."

I'll cut it there as to not drag out the story unless anyone wants me to continue. This is only the second time i've ever posted here in a very long time so let me know what you guys think. Also this is the second time i've typed this story out, so if it seems a bit rushed i apologize. You know the feeling after typing for about half an hour and it just all goes away? Kills me.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a fun time, but you know there is no breaking 550 cord!
Socklover2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Socklover2.0 »

This takes me back to my days In the service :) almost got a girl I worked w/ to do this lol. This guy was a lucky guy, I wonder what happened to the rest of the story?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic