infmed88 : 08 - Who' s babysitting who? (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

infmed88 : 08 - Who' s babysitting who? (f/m)

Post by Soraka »

infmed88's stories
08 - Who' s babysitting who?
Story index at the bottom

By infmed88

by infmed88 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Hello again everybody, have some free time so I figured I'd post part of another story. Like the rest of them, this one involves myself and my rival step-sibling 'Katie'. I believe i was about 16 and Katie was 14 when this event transpired. In this story I'm wearing jeans, white sneakers, and a t-shirt. My sister was wearing tight jean shorts and a red tank top. Mom would be staying at a hotel over the night for some work related event that I never bothered asking about. She had left me in charge of the house while she was gone, didn't sound difficult at the time.

After the much anticipated departure of my step-mother, I immediately fired up the Xbox and settled in for a night of gaming. After roughly an hour my sister came down from her room and began complaining that I was hogging the TV. I responded with, "I'm in charge, so tough luck."

Without saying another word she stormed out of the room, leaving me in peace, or so I thought. I was completely immersed in my games for the next hour, so I wasn't really prepared when Katie came from behind and looped a set of pink pre-tied jump ropes around my arms and quickly cinched them tight. It wasn't nearly enough to keep my arms pinned to my sides, but it was enough to slow me down until she could circle around front and straddle my lap, using her legs to immobilize my arms. I was strong enough to break free from a single jump rope or her legs, but not both. I could feel her legs squeezing as we both struggled to over power the other; but Katie had the advantage with surprise, jump rope keeping my upper arms pinned, and leverage.

"Katie get the hell off of me!"

Without responding she grabbed another pre-prepared set of jump rope and pulled it down over my head and pulled it tightly around my elbows. What had recently been an almost evenly matched power struggle had now turned into a losing battle for me. Once she had the second jump rope around my arms there wasn't much i could do to stop the third and fourth sets from being tied around my upper body. In the matter of a few minutes my torso was covered in varying colors of jump rope, effectively pinning my arms to my sides.

"Are you kidding me!? Katie you can't do this I'm in char-gmmpphhh!"

Before I could finish my protest Katie pressed her hand firmly over my mouth with both of her hands, leaning into me to keep my head pinned down.

"There's no way I'm letting you boss me around just because Mom is gone! If you're gonna be such a jerk then I guess I'm gonna have to be the one in charge!"

Removing one her hands from my mouth she reached into the gym bag she had tossed onto the couch prior to jumping me and pulled out a baby pacifier, "Guess what I got from Wal-Mart?"

I tried turning my head away but it was no use, she forced the pacifier into my mouth and kept her hand over to prevent me from spitting it out. Reaching back into the bag she pulled out what looked like pink electric tape, wrapping it around my head and over the pacifier to keep it firmly jammed into my mouth. I felt my face turning bright red from a combination of anger and extreme embarrassment at the type of gag I had been silenced with. I kicked my legs in an attempt to at least cause some damage before it was too late, but Katie just giggled and patted me on the head, "Goooood boooyyy!"

Katie stood up in front of me, looking very pleased with her work thus far. When she began digging through her bag of supplies once again I stood up and began running for the stairs, hoping to somehow lock myself in my room until I could get free. I made it about three quarters of the way before I was pulled back to the foot of the couch, Katie sitting down above me holding a roll of red tape. She started wrapping my thighs together and worked her way down, slowly diminishing my ability to kick my legs in defiance. She took her time, smiling to herself as she mummified the top portion of my legs. Once she had wrapped the tape down to my knees she reached back into her bag and pulled out a roll of green tape, wrapping it where the pink tape had left off.

"Mmmpphh Mmmmpphh."

"Sshhh. Just suck on your pacifier like a good boy. Oh by the way, I bought all this stuff with YOUR money. Your wallet should fee a little lighter."

"MMMPPHHH FFMMPPHHHH GMMMM!"

My reaction was exactly what she wanted from me, but I didn't care at this point. I was completely humiliated for the thousandth time by my younger sister, and this time at my own monetary expense. My eyes followed the slow but steady process of my mummification, watching as she switched from the green tape to pink tape to wrap my ankles and calves together. Once I was completely mummified from the waist down save for me feet, Katie sat back on the couch and watched me flop around on the floor like a fish out of water, telling me how cute I looked with a pacifier in my mouth. After a few minutes of enjoying her latest victory over me Katie grabbed the controller I had been using and stood over me with her empty hand on her hip, "Oh, and since your stupid video games are such a big deal I guess i can let you keep playing."

Ignoring my angry protests Katie placed the controller over my crotch and wrapped several layers of red tape over it and my body in an X pattern to keep it snugly secured to my body.

"There, enjoy your games jerk, I'm gonna go get lunch ready seeing as how I'm the one babysitting you now."

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Katie left the room, leaving me to endure the vibrations from the xbox controller strapped down to my crotch. I continued to call out to her in the kitchen through my gag, my feet desperately flailing in the air as I furiously struggled to work my arms free of the jump rope. I could feel my pants beginning to tighten from the sensation of being half mummified, and the constantly rumbling controller wasn't doing me any favors. I began working my hips around, trying to turn off the controller or at least pause the game before my pants got any tighter. Before any progress could be made, Katie returned to the room with a sandwich and forced my hips back down onto the floor with her foot.

"You're not trying to turn your game off are you? Why would you want to do that!? You're doing so well!"

"GRRMMMM FMMMPHHH KKMMMPPHHH MMMPPHHH!"

She sat down on the couch, keeping her feet pressed down on my chest to prevent me from rolling away. Words cannot describe how angry I was at this moment, I couldn't stop myself from angrily scolding her through my gag, even knowing she was enjoying every second of it. All I could do at this point was grunt every time the controller vibrated against my growing 'excitement' and hope that Katie was satisfied with my latest humiliation. She would occasionally lean forward and look down at me, telling me to start sucking on my pacifier if I wanted to be untied any time in the near future. Giving her the most evil glare i could manage, I slowly began sucking on the binky strapped into my mouth, feeling my face turn an even brighter shade of red.

"So Matt, I've decided that I'm going to take the money Mom was going to give you for babysitting me, seeing as how you're not doing your job very well. Maybe if you behave yourself I'll untie you before she gets back."

I remained silent, still sucking on the pacifier as the vibrating controller continued to slowly drive me insane. The one good thing about being half mummified was that Katie couldn't see the bulge that had formed beneath all of the tape. Just when I though I was making some progress against the jump ropes keeping my arms tightly pressed against my sides, my sister decided to finish her mummy project and began completely covering my upper body in tape. Without bothering to remove the jump rope, she sat down on me and began taking her time wrapping me up, changing tape colors several times before making it up to my shoulders.

"You look so pretty with all of these colors! Just add a little makeup and you'd be beautiful!"

"NNMMPPHHHH! MMMPPHHH HMMMMMM MMPPHHH!"

"Oh? You like the sound of being beautiful? Well it sounds kind of weird with you being a boy and all, but if you insist I'll see what I can do."

After I had been mummified from my shoulders to my ankles Katie stood back up and admired her work. I moaned through the pacifier that was still tightly strapped into my mouth, begging her not to put me through a makeover. She just giggled at me and continued to inspect her work, ensuring i was completely covered in tape. Ignoring my muffled demands to be released, she patted me on the cheek and left the room to gather her supplies to 'make me beautiful'. As she left the room i resumed my efforts to turn off the still rumbling controller, or at the very least shift my 'excitement' around.

Katie had been gone for only a minute or so when the phone in the kitchen phone began ringing. I immediately began trying to stand myself up, hoping to be able to knock the phone off of the hook and ''mmmpphh' for help. I had managed to stand myself up using the couch, and was hopping through the kitchen towards the phone when I felt Katie's hand wrap around my face and plug my nose. She kept her hand firmly clamped over my nose as she picked up the phone, "Hello? Oh hey Mom what's up?"
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

My eyes widened as I tried and failed to breathe, unable to make the slightest sound as I began twisting and turning in desperation. Katie held the phone in the crook of her neck while keeping both of her hands clamped tightly over my nose, carrying on her conversation without sounding like she was struggling against me. I could only catch small bits of what Mom was saying over the phone, what with the deafening sound of my head pounding from the lack of oxygen. Every twenty seconds or so Katie would briefly release her hands from my nose just long enough that i could take a breath without mmmpphing over the phone.

"No we haven't been fighting, he's just been playing video games the entire time."

The rest of the conversation that I actually managed to hear was just Katie reassuring Mom that we were getting along just fine, and that she didn't even need me as a babysitter to begin with. I desperately wanted to shout at her, but was content with the ability to breathe again when she finally hung up the phone and removed her hands from my nose. I spent about a minute gasping for air before I was able to angrily chew her out with my harsh mmmphs and loud 'llmmpphh mmpphh gmmphhs, knowing it was no use and that she was enjoying it.

"So since I already told Mom that we weren't fighting for once, that means you can't tell her that I've been the one in charge the entire time."

"FMMMPPHHH YMMPPHH!"

"What's that big brother? You say you want Mom to know that you can't be trusted to keep me in line? I'm pretty sure she's not going to pay you for watching me if she finds you like this when she gets home, and if you're a good boy i'll even let you out early. Doesn't that sound fair to you?"

The fact that she had a point just made me even angrier to be trapped in this situation. Not wanting to admit she was right, i just silently glared at her shaking my head until she began nudging me to hop back into the living room. The silver lining of my current situation was that the batteries had already been close to dead before the controller had been strapped to my package, so I no longer had to put up with vibrations aggravating me into an 'excited' state. On the other hand, I was extremely sweaty from being mummified in tape, and I could tell Katie wasn't tired of being the one in charge. After prodding me back into the living room, she pushed me down onto the couch and told me not to go anywhere before disappearing upstairs. As exhausted as I was, i continued to squirm around and grunt on the couch, looking down at my body and my feet waiving around helplessly in the air.

"You haven't gotten out yet!?"

I looked up from my cocooned body to see my sister returning with her makeup kit. I groaned loudly through my gag as she set the kit down on the adjacent cushion and straddled my lap.

"I already know you're gonna try and wiggle around to mess up me up on your makeup, but that's only going to make things worse on you, alright?"

"MMPPHHH MMMMMM KMMMPPHHH HMMPPHHH!"

Letting out a heavy sigh Katie responded to my gagged protests, "Look, the sooner you accept that I'm the boss of you, the sooner I'll let you out of your cute cocoon. Oh, and i'll be taking pictures to blackmail you with, so if you hold still I won't show anybody, deal?"

Accepting my fate, I silently nodded, maintaining my angry glare as she clapped her hands in glee. In addition to making me hold still, Katie also demanded that I actively suck on the pacifier lodged into my mouth while she wasn't applying makeup. I silently complied to this as well, hoping she would stay true to her word and let me go after this was all over. With Katie straddled on top of me, I was immensely glad the controller had stopped rumbling and that I was no longer 'excited', I was already coping with enough embarrassment as it was.

"Are you having fun? I'm having fun. I think I should be in charge all the time don't you? I mean, I'm obviously the smarter one between the two of us. Why aren't you sucking on the binky i got you!? What's it like being all wrapped up like a mummy? Is it comfy? I bet it's comfy. Why are you wiggling, I thought I told you to hold still?"

Katie carried on in that fashion for the duration of my makeover, never bothering to check to make sure my ears weren't bleeding. After she had finished she leaned back in my lap and squinted, as if studying some work of art. Once she was satisfied she grabbed her camera and began snapping pictures without warning. I tried turning my head away from the camera to hide my face, but was ultimately forced to hold still by threat of blackmail while she conducted her little photo shoot.

"All done! See, was that so bad?"

"HMMPPHH MMMMMM."

"What? I've only been in charge for a few hours, there's no way i'm letting you out yet. You'd probably just go back to being mean to me if I didn't have these pictures of you, wouldn't you?"

I shook my head violently back and forth, willing to say anything that might get me out of this situation any faster. She stood in front of me for a minute or two, a hand on her hip while the other stroked her chin.

"Nah, I'm having way too much fun with you like this. You haven't said a word in hours!"

I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes as she fell onto the couch and kicked her legs up in my lap, grabbing the remote and flipping through channels. We spent the remainder of the night like that, with me wiggling and twisting around trying to get her attention through my gag, and her ignoring me as she enjoyed her mastery of the television. At one point she removed my shoes and tickled my feet for a while, but stopped after realizing she didn't want me peeing my pants and possibly the couch. It was sometime after midnight when I passed out, and wasn't until Mom got home the next day that I woke up.

"Umm, what happened here?"

My sister and I snapped awake simultaneously at the sound of Mom's voice, both of us having fallen asleep on the couch, me more out necessity than her.

"MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM!" I had to pee really bad.

"Uh, Matt wanted to do this?"

"Katie, go to your room, i'll be up to talk to you in a little bit."

Surprised that she was actually in trouble for once, Katie skulked upstairs. Which left Mom standing over me looking confused.

"How do you even let this happen to you? Katie is shorter, and weighs less than you by at least fifty pounds. I mean, did you actually want her to do this to you?"

"NMMPPPHHH NMMMMMMMM!" I shook my head back and forth vehemently.

"With as often as this happens, you make me wonder sometimes."

Ignoring my muffled grunts and protests, Mom sat down on my legs and examined Katie's handiwork on my face from last night and shook her head.

"Well she did a good job on your makeu-did she gag you with a pacifier?"

"MMMMMPPHHH LLMMM MMMM GMMPPHH!"

"Where did she even get a pacifier!?"

"GRRMMPPHHH MMMPPHHH MMMMMM!"

"And, why is there an Xbox controller tape to-oh for crying out loud Katie."

"HMMMMPHHH MMMMMMM."

"I know you two are always fighting, and that this happens a lot, but this is way overboard, not to mention that you were the one supposed to be in charge and she's going to be punished for this."

As amazed as I was to actually see justice served for once, I really just wanted my Mom to let me go.

Mom called Katie back downstairs, and had their little talk in front of me. I grunted through my gag to get Mom's attention, but she shushed me and continued chewing out my sister. She went on about how what she did with the controller was over the line, and why she spent so much money on duct tape and why the pacifier was even necessary. Katie was ultimately grounded for a month before being sent back upstairs. Once that had been dealt with, she turned back towards me and looked me up and down, sizing up the damage my sister had done.

Despite being upset with the both of us, she couldn't resist tickling my feet for a few seconds before she decided to let me go. She decided to unwrap me from the ankles up, leaving my gag in the entire time.

"I still don't know how you let this happen, it just seems pretty sad. I'll still pay you though, even if you did spend the night being supervised instead of the other way around. Let this be a lesson to you about picking on girls, you shouldn't do that."

Afraid she would change her mind about letting me go if I protested, I just sat still and nodded quietly to everything she said until my arms were free. From there I took a long shower, glad to get all the grime, sweat, and makeup off of me. Katie blamed me for getting in trouble, which I never really understood, though that doesn't mean our rivalry stopped there, but it was nice to know that she got what she deserved for once.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic